2013 Will be our Year!!!

Thanks Wishful Mama, I do hope so. I hope this time next year we all are on here, tired and up to our necks in pooey nappies.

Baby dust to you all

Thanks Wishful Mama, I do hope so. I hope this time next year we all are on here, tired and up to our necks in pooey nappies.

Baby dust to you all

Thank you! Yes! Wouldn't that be wonderful?! Can't wait to finally see a BFP! Hubby works all the time and much of that is out of town (Oil & Gas) so it's making me nervous that he won't be here to try at the right time! This month is already a wash as he is out of town :dohh:
Let me know how it goes for you!

hahaha ye that would be awesome!!! I can't wait to finally see a BFP too!! I am sick of the BFN!! I won't test at all again until I miss my period, I rather see the witch then see a BFN!!

hahaha ye that would be awesome!!! I can't wait to finally see a BFP too!! I am sick of the BFN!! I won't test at all again until I miss my period, I rather see the witch then see a BFN!!

Me too! No more early testing for this girl...I can't stand the disappointment anymore of a BFN staring at me in the face. I would much rather see the witch too! But let's think positive....2013 is our year!

I'm with you, can't wait for 2012 to be over
Here's to 2013 x

The witch visited me today and since I have a 33 day cycle, I am out for a Christmas announcement. I am hoping that 2013 will be a better year! Who is with me?!

The :witch:got me too on Dec. 1st so I'm hoping 2013 is OUR year for sure!!

I am starting my first round of Clomid in January so I'm parying it works.

Good luck to you and lots of baby dust!!! :dust:

Me, me, meee! I'm with you! This year has been awful. I've literally watched every single friend (and those who live far away courtesy of the Facebook-monster) get pregnant AFTER we started TTC last year. One month, it was back to back. Everyone came up pregnant within a few days of each other. I'm praying 2013 is our year! :)

Seriously, that has been my life too!! My sister-in-law got prego a month later my other sister-in-law got prego, then THREE of my cousins, then my friend and then my best friend!!! So ya I am done hahaha..it's OUR turn now!!! I know for sure 2013 will be our year!

Me, me, meee! I'm with you! This year has been awful. I've literally watched every single friend (and those who live far away courtesy of the Facebook-monster) get pregnant AFTER we started TTC last year. One month, it was back to back. Everyone came up pregnant within a few days of each other. I'm praying 2013 is our year! :)

I'm in too!

I've got a super long cycle, 42, so if (when ;) ) we catch it this cycle I won't even be testing until January 12 or later. Which incidentally is my birthday. :) But anyway, does this make me count as a 2013er? Hope so!

This is our third cycle. And I'd say its our first cycle officially trying. Anything you guys are trying different this time around? We have preseed and OPKs. And I've been temping.

And we are trying not to stress or over think it and what I really mean with that is I'm trying not to be one track minded like baby baby baby baby! :) ha!

I know what you mean about one track mind. It's hard to keep it from people when it's all you think about

I've definately got baby brain. Hence trying to give myself a break and start afresh in 2013.

It's hard to keep it from people when it's all you think about

I knooooow!

I told the Hubster to please not tell people we were trying, I've mc'ed before for one, but for another reason, I don't want the advice that always comes, or the teasing or the questioning.

One of my very best friends is trying and vocal about it and before you know we were chit chatting about it.

Then my sister in-law had a baby three months ago and of course I end up saying "When we have a baby I...." often as we talk about my niece and SIL's experiences.

Before I knew it Hubster very accusingly said to me out of the blue one day, just how many people have you talked about having a baby to? Eeeep. Like six. And I didn't even mean to.

Working on mastering the nod and smile. Or the noncommital, "Someday!" :)

Haha I know my fiancé and I agreed we wouldn't tell people and then I told my twin sister and my two best friends and one of my younger coworkers because I was over-cheerful one day and she begged me to tell her so I've told 4 people and he doesn't have any one to tell. His friends are all older than us and he's afraid they'll disapprove and put a damper on it. Not much they can do once we're already pregnant.

His friends are all older than us and he's afraid they'll disapprove and put a damper on it. Not much they can do once we're already pregnant.

Mine too! His friends are mostly very career or education driven and do not have children. (Side note, some are even against marriage and when we got married, after only 11 months of knowing one another, one of his friends said to him, "You both are doing everything wrong." I understand where he was coming from, but still, gutsy to just flat out say our choices were wrong.)

When we first met hubster didn't think he wanted kids. He was the baby in his family and his larger family is very small. His exposure to kids was tiny. And he had only one good friend who had a child, a special needs child and the friend was struggling very much. So hubster said he didn't think he wanted to risk it.

I of course said I can't see my life without babies! Whether because of me or because over time and after talking to his friend's wives we found many of his friends do want to have children eventually, he changed his mind, yay. :)

He's also recently had two baby nieces born in the last 16 months who he loves lots. :) Might have opened his eyes.

Yeah most of our friends/family are career/education driven but I live in a small town, half the people working at A&W with me have spent thousands on schooling and can't find work. I can't afford that to happen to me. Even my sister wasn't very supportive. She doesn't know if she wants children and she came out last year so there's no chance of getting pregnant by accident. She will love her niece or nephew when they're born though. My most supportive friend is the one who has two young kids of her own. My hubby's always wanted kids too but he wanted me to go to school to even though he never did. He eventually agreed with my decision not to go to school and is fully on board with having a baby now. Glad your DH is on board now too.

I have my HSG today...I've been kind of MIA on these boards, trying to give myself and my brain a break on TTC - we're nearing our year mark and SO frustrated:/ At least my DH had his :spermy: analysis and it was perfect! I'm just glad we're at least checking some boxes off and getting answers! Hoping and praying for a clear report today! Wishing everyone :dust: on this cycle!

I've definately got baby brain. Hence trying to give myself a break and start afresh in 2013.

I'm with you on that one! Now I'm feelnging so anxious though because Hubby came back home early from an out of town job and he insisted on trying while we can. So I went out and got an OPK and low and behold it came up positive on the day before he left again (Monday). So now I'm at 1 or 2 dpo and I can't stop thinking that maybe we succeeded. Trying to stay positive. REFUSE to test until a missed AF. REFUUUSE!!! Haha

I'm with you on that one! Now I'm feelnging so anxious though because Hubby came back home early from an out of town job and he insisted on trying while we can. So I went out and got an OPK and low and behold it came up positive on the day before he left again (Monday). So now I'm at 1 or 2 dpo and I can't stop thinking that maybe we succeeded. Trying to stay positive. REFUSE to test until a missed AF. REFUUUSE!!! Haha

So excited for you, to me the off chance of your hubby coming home and the the positive opk is definately one of those "everything is right" moments. Fx for you and you better keep me up to date.

I'm happy at the moment to be having a period, I've got some opks ready for next year, it is going to be very hard to resist testing over new year. I will probably convince myself that test around new year is technically 2013 :rofl:

So excited for you, to me the off chance of your hubby coming home and the the positive opk is definately one of those "everything is right" moments. Fx for you and you better keep me up to date.

I'm happy at the moment to be having a period, I've got some opks ready for next year, it is going to be very hard to resist testing over new year. I will probably convince myself that test around new year is technically 2013 :rofl:

Haha! I would too, it technically would be 2013....sooo... :haha: When are you due to O next? Will you start trying ASAP? I have my FX for you too! Updates woman!!!

I thought that too, about the Hubs coming home early, and then I didn't want to get too excited about it.

We haven't deliberately tried before, with the charting and the OPKs and the timing of every little thing. I have this false sense of reality about it, like it's just going to be a fairy tale and I'll test and we'll see the BFP and we'll kiss...but then the record comes to a scratching halt and I realize that we'll most likely have to try next month. And Hubs is ALWAYS working so I'll probably end up testing alone and having to keep my mouth shut til he comes home!

Ahh!! FX for you! How awesome of a Christmas present would that be? I'm waiting to O...I'm usually around CD 19-20, but today is only 13 and I feel like my body is gearing up already! I'm not using OPK this cycle, just bbt...so we will see! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->