2013 Will be our Year!!!

Am hoping 4 2013 announcement

Please yet it b r year

Fingers and toes crossed for us all :D

yes sending lots of baby dust your way!!! :dust: We are hoping and praying for a Jan announcement!!!

Am hoping 4 2013 announcement

Please yet it b r year

Fingers and toes crossed for us all :D

I've definately got baby brain. Hence trying to give myself a break and start afresh in 2013.

I'm with you on that one! Now I'm feelnging so anxious though because Hubby came back home early from an out of town job and he insisted on trying while we can. So I went out and got an OPK and low and behold it came up positive on the day before he left again (Monday). So now I'm at 1 or 2 dpo and I can't stop thinking that maybe we succeeded. Trying to stay positive. REFUSE to test until a missed AF. REFUUUSE!!! Haha

Ahh!! FX for you! How awesome of a Christmas present would that be? I'm waiting to O...I'm usually around CD 19-20, but today is only 13 and I feel like my body is gearing up already! I'm not using OPK this cycle, just bbt...so we will see! :hugs:

Haha thanks! It would be AMAZING! FX for you too girlie! This could be it! Stay positive!

Still waiting to find out if December will be my month. AF was due today and nothing but I just don't have a good feeling about it. Here's to plenty of :dust: and :bfp:s come 2013!

Hi Ladies! Can I join?

I'm definately out for 2012...I'm on CD 4. I'm praying for a 2013! We have began seeing an RE this month and have started the pre-liminary testing. I agree that the worst part of ttc is noticing how easy it can be that some fall pregnant so easily. But I am very hopeful for the next few months.

Good luck ladies, here to BFP's soon!

I've definately got baby brain. Hence trying to give myself a break and start afresh in 2013.

I'm with you on that one! Now I'm feelnging so anxious though because Hubby came back home early from an out of town job and he insisted on trying while we can. So I went out and got an OPK and low and behold it came up positive on the day before he left again (Monday). So now I'm at 1 or 2 dpo and I can't stop thinking that maybe we succeeded. Trying to stay positive. REFUSE to test until a missed AF. REFUUUSE!!! Haha

So excited for you, to me the off chance of your hubby coming home and the the positive opk is definately one of those "everything is right" moments. Fx for you and you better keep me up to date.

I'm happy at the moment to be having a period, I've got some opks ready for next year, it is going to be very hard to resist testing over new year. I will probably convince myself that test around new year is technically 2013 :rofl:

Haha! I would too, it technically would be 2013....sooo... :haha: When are you due to O next? Will you start trying ASAP? I have my FX for you too! Updates woman!!!

I thought that too, about the Hubs coming home early, and then I didn't want to get too excited about it.

We haven't deliberately tried before, with the charting and the OPKs and the timing of every little thing. I have this false sense of reality about it, like it's just going to be a fairy tale and I'll test and we'll see the BFP and we'll kiss...but then the record comes to a scratching halt and I realize that we'll most likely have to try next month. And Hubs is ALWAYS working so I'll probably end up testing alone and having to keep my mouth shut til he comes home!

Morning WishfulMama,

Well so far for me is that I only stop my BC in June this year and my cycles, are all over the place. My first AF was mid October and was normal flow and lasted 4-5 days, then two weeks later I started with spotting/clots for a couple of days. Which then I went 4 weeks to a very light AF, again two weeks passed (last Saturday) and I started again but this time more of a flow, more of a proper AF, last couple of day its playing the stop, start again.

So I'm hoping this is the start of my cycle settling down, I don't think I am or have been ovulating. Hence why I have to OPK's, I've also bought a thermometer but I don't know if I can do the temping thing as we both work shifts (and together). Just to check if I'm ovulating.

I'm also living in the dream world that we will just become pg and see the BFP. Its lovely but doesn't help when we were talking about Christmas pressies this morning in bed and he told me he would love a baby. That's what I want too :brat:

So excited for you, to me the off chance of your hubby coming home and the the positive opk is definately one of those "everything is right" moments. Fx for you and you better keep me up to date.

I'm happy at the moment to be having a period, I've got some opks ready for next year, it is going to be very hard to resist testing over new year. I will probably convince myself that test around new year is technically 2013 :rofl:

Haha! I would too, it technically would be 2013....sooo... :haha: When are you due to O next? Will you start trying ASAP? I have my FX for you too! Updates woman!!!

I thought that too, about the Hubs coming home early, and then I didn't want to get too excited about it.

We haven't deliberately tried before, with the charting and the OPKs and the timing of every little thing. I have this false sense of reality about it, like it's just going to be a fairy tale and I'll test and we'll see the BFP and we'll kiss...but then the record comes to a scratching halt and I realize that we'll most likely have to try next month. And Hubs is ALWAYS working so I'll probably end up testing alone and having to keep my mouth shut til he comes home!

Ahh!! FX for you! How awesome of a Christmas present would that be? I'm waiting to O...I'm usually around CD 19-20, but today is only 13 and I feel like my body is gearing up already! I'm not using OPK this cycle, just bbt...so we will see! :hugs:

Hi Izzy

I might be racking your brains later, about BBT. I going to try OPK's first, just don't know when to start testing though.

Hi Izzy

I might be racking your brains later, about BBT. I going to try OPK's first, just don't know when to start testing though.

Sure! You can rack my brain any time!:) I actually started with OPK first as well, just to see if I was even having an LH surge - once I knew that I was for 2 months in a row, then I started temping. The temping helps you know exactly which day you ovulate, because the OPK will sometimes be positive 2-3 days before you actually O. It's so complicated:/ Anyways, to figure out when to start your OPK testing-take the number of days in your cycle and subtract 17. For instance, if you have a 28 day cycle, then you should start your OPK testing on CD 11. Then test for consecutive days until you see a positive! You could always start a little early if you're just trying for the first time. Good luck!:thumbup:

Fx mon_ami, keep us informed.

Praying4bump - GL with the tests and I agree, with regards to some people that fall pg just by walking pass a pg test.

Hubba - it will. GL

:dust: to all

Hi all! Currently on CD 19 with met & 150 mg Clomid on CD 2-6.... Not exactly out yet for a Christmas BFP, but chart looks far from promising! :(

Here's to us ladies, and getting our bundle soon! :wine:

Add me in! I should be ovulating on New Years Eve, so I'm hoping for a little magic!!! I also have long cycles... 35 days... and i'm on cd6. We've been ttc for 4 months now. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Thanks Izzy, my cycles are all over the place. I bought 50 test so I might just start testing from cd11 & do one opk a day. I'm currently still on AF from last Saturday, the last couple of days have been stop start.

Am I right in thinking that if you surge, your definitely ovulating at some point??

I'm getting so excited at this.

I wonder who will be the first BFP out of us all.

How many people are still waiting to see if they are going to get a Christmas bfp?

OMG so can I please vent here? Both my brothers have one child. Both my brothers are younger than me, and in the past 5 days TWO people who are family friends asked me, "when are you going to catch up to your brothers." Like really? You have no idea the emotional roller coaster my husband and I have been on to try to get pregnant! Ugh I am just so upset about it!! We have been trying for 5 months now, going on 6...I know that's not too long to some people but when my two best friends got pregnant on their second time, it's discouraging...And my one brother's baby wasn't planned at all!!! Ughhh sorry I just had to vent!

Don't be sorry at all about needing to vent, that's what we are here for! I know that frustrated, belly sinking feeling all too well. Sometimes it takes all you have in you to not scream at them. They don't know you, and they don't know the struggles you are going through. I just use the standard "Someday." When people bother DH & I about it.

The night of my wedding, at the reception, I got a small tear in my dress. My aunt, who - thank God - is a seamstress, was fixing it for me in the kitchen facilities. All of DH & my parents know, my close friends, and some of my super close aunts know that DH & I are ttc, and how much trouble we are having. One of my aunts (who didn't know) came in the kitchen and saw my dress getting fixed. Do you know what she said? "It's just the baby trying to get out." No one knew what to say, especially when they saw the look on my face. My seamstress aunt tried to make a joke about DH trying to get me out of the dress early, but the other aunt just kept repeating the baby statement. Someone must have told her what was going on because she came over to me a little bit later to talk about it.

OMG that's awful!!! I am so sorry! But you're right, people don't realize when they say things, how much it affects us!!! I like the cover-up your seamstress aunt said-super cute!!!

But yes I like the "someday" or my cousin just told me to say "if God blesses us with one." So then people can think, oh maybe they are trying!

Don't be sorry at all about needing to vent, that's what we are here for! I know that frustrated, belly sinking feeling all too well. Sometimes it takes all you have in you to not scream at them. They don't know you, and they don't know the struggles you are going through. I just use the standard "Someday." When people bother DH & I about it.

The night of my wedding, at the reception, I got a small tear in my dress. My aunt, who - thank God - is a seamstress, was fixing it for me in the kitchen facilities. All of DH & my parents know, my close friends, and some of my super close aunts know that DH & I are ttc, and how much trouble we are having. One of my aunts (who didn't know) came in the kitchen and saw my dress getting fixed. Do you know what she said? "It's just the baby trying to get out." No one knew what to say, especially when they saw the look on my face. My seamstress aunt tried to make a joke about DH trying to get me out of the dress early, but the other aunt just kept repeating the baby statement. Someone must have told her what was going on because she came over to me a little bit later to talk about it.

Oooh. The one about God blessing you is a good one. Hopefully it will be enough to make the over-bearing snoopy people get the hint. :)

I have a large family and I am the only one without children. My baby brothers both have children. Even my nephew just had a baby! My mom keeps asking to me, are you going to let me die before ever seeing you have a child...I get frustrated but then I become thankful that I haven't told anyone that we are ttc. I've only told one of my sisters and one cousin. It makes me feel worse when I tell someone we've been trying for so long and it hasn't happened for us yet. they start feeling sorry for me and I don't want to see that look on their face.

we just tell them someday and hope to they drop the conversation

Nosy people are the worst! I think every just assumes that its just so easy... and i sure did before I started ttc. But now, after learning about all about my cycles and how to read them, I feel like I could have skipped the 11 years of birth control and done it on my own!

My brother in law bought me a baby naming book... almost killed me. He has a little girl that he was surprised with in high school... and we all love her to pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->