2014-2015 baby club!

Thankd nanino
I feel little better...just resting
oh came home for lunch and he was more worried about eating than I. In fact he was like is this an emergency or you are just exxagerating...got me so upset...before leaving for work...he is like I can ask his mom to come over knowing she doesn't drive and is diabetic and has dementia...how could she look after me when I might have to get to hospital etc....it's so frustrating!!!

Oh Jannah you oh is very mean he needs to understand you and your emotions a little more! Men can be so irritating I swear every man is like that one way or another it's the way there 'programmed' x

I m little anxious
Light cramps still there. They r consistent..
No bleeding etc...tight ab muscle...heavy down there
I m going to see if I can just go in to hear baby heart beat since I don't feel movements yet so now cramping freaking me out...

Hi nanino
Sleeping resolved cramping. Muscles not so tight no more. I am still contemplating if I need to see dr.
I feel bubbles in lower tummy...it's not gas...could it be baby that just changed position from breach..

Girls
is lower back ache normal?
If I Google people say it is a sign of preterm labor...I would think it's normal coz you are gaining weight and changing posture...
thoughts?

Hey

Back pain is fine

Don't Google symptoms it totally sends you mad!!!!

Back pain, hip pain, most pain except bad stomach pains and bleeding are normal - hope that helps

Thanks hun!
Bad ache started yday. ..good to know it's normal
hru feeling

To be honest there are loads of aches no one warns you about and its normal to worry too.

Yeah I'm good, struggling with my back and hips at the mo but im getting used to the pain (some nights are unbearable). What can you do, it'll be worth it in the end.

My not so small peanut is giving me a good kicking from the inside now, more frequently and some hard kicks, I can see some externally now too which is amazing!

Have you felt anything more like a kick now?

Hi phoenix
my back pain was real bad last night...entire back was chronically achy...I got oh to massage it and it helped...I was teary and oh was ready to take me to er...let's see how today goes
I m 22 weeKS Monday and I think you are 24 weeks..
I feel fluters in pelvic area and down there due to baby breach..my doc said I might feel kick little later as my placenta is in front cushioning baby. I m anxiously waiting for my Dec 5 appt to assure all ok as this week my stomach n my back has been achy...I think it's coz I m growing n so is baby n so is uterus...
it must be amazing to feel those kicks for reassurance...
enjoy the moment
what do u do for back and hip pain?
Tatemp? Nanino? You both ok?

Oh boo that's rubbish - bad times

Yeah it will take a bit longer for you to feel it but if you place your hands on your belly more you'll feel twitches and even better if you have something sugary and lay on your side you might feel something.

Your uterus will be high, when you lay down does your belly go cone shaped?

So I use a wedge shaped pillow when I'm sat down for long periods of time.
Baths and try not to sit still too long, get up every so often to avoid stiffening.

You can take paracetamol for the pain if you want to (I don't but it's perfectly safe).
I have tons of pillows when I sleep for the hips. When you get in and out of cars, bed etc keep both legs together as if you're wearing a short skirt (it avoids misalignment)

I'm starting pregnancy yoga soon which is meant to help loads.
Your back will be down to the extra weight and change in posture (stop wearing heels if you haven't already).

I wouldn't worry Jannah aches and pains are normal like Phoenix said!
wait until you hit 3rd tri they will get worse (sorry to say) I can't sleep most nights I am so uncomfortable I even dred going out the house my back aches and terrible pelvic pain where baby is engaged and I can't even put my shoes on oh has to do it for me as I can't reach let alone bend over, I feel like a whale who can't see her toes! Enjoy the 2nd tri it's the best time out of the 3 trimesters!
6 days til my induction....I am so ready to have this baby!!! I want my body back X

OmG..thank you for heads up!

Wow 6 days...eagerly waiting to see your newbie...good luck hun!!it must be difficult with having one to look after a long with being preggo...you are almost done! !

It's really sinking in im going to be giving birth next week and strangely enough I'm starting to remember what the pain was like first time round, I had totally forgot but it's like I can all of a sudden remember and I'm starting to worry (I hate pain) I just hope it's a quick labour and delivery although I doubt it an think it's going to be long like my first! I'm also getting emotional about leaving my little boy at home (with his nanna) I've never spent a night apart from him since he was born and to think ill proberly not see him for a couple days gets me all teary! I will post pics when little one is born and update you all as much as I can as I will have my phone with me to go online x

It's really sinking in im going to be giving birth next week and strangely enough I'm starting to remember what the pain was like first time round, I had totally forgot but it's like I can all of a sudden remember and I'm starting to worry (I hate pain) I just hope it's a quick labour and delivery although I doubt it an think it's going to be long like my first! I'm also getting emotional about leaving my little boy at home (with his nanna) I've never spent a night apart from him since he was born and to think ill proberly not see him for a couple days gets me all teary! I will post pics when little one is born and update you all as much as I can as I will have my phone with me to go online x

Oh huni, try not to think about the pain, it HAS to be quicker then the first and have you got a birth plan? Have all the meds!!!!!

Totally understandable sweetie, it must be odd for you, lil man will be fine with Nanna plus I dont think you'll have the energy to worry too much once the labour is done.

Don't get upset, just think you'll be bringing him a lil bro :happydance:

I have to admit the thought of labour scares the pants out of me!!! But it has to happen so what can you go? Except be afraid xxx :hugs:

I personally cannot wait for you and look forward to hearing when the time is right xxxxx

Thanks Phoenix :)
Yes I know I will be more concentrated on managing the pain during labour than getting emotional about my toddler it will be nice to have a little break from running around after him although I know I will miss him but it's something I have to do and so do other expectant parents who have children at home!

The thought of labour scares me too hunny it's not a nice experience but one that is worth all the pain in the end when you hold that precious bundle of joy it's just the thought of what we have to endure is painful (ouch)!!!

I have a birth plan but it never goes as planned last time I had gas and air (didn't work) I felt everything, then I had two lots of pethodine (although it worked by taking the pain away and thought I was on cloud9 I was violently sick after it) I then opted for epidural during the later stages as the pain was unbearable (and that didn't work either it didnt numb me and I felt everything)

I don't know what's worse intense contractions or the pushing bit (ring of fire) as they call it as it literally feels like someone is burning you down below with a flame when babys head crowns I think that's what hurt the most for me as it resulted in a 2nd degree tear and I felt everything :(

OH thinks this second time round will be a walk in the park compared to the first but I have to remind him this baby is predicted to be at least a whole pound heavier than my first which could make a difference to how I go on!

Can't you tell I'm worried as I'm babbling on lol sorry.....x
Xx

You are bound to feel emotional about leaving you lil man but I guess it has to be done. You'll have to call home once you've had lil one. I don't know how mums do it with other kids already it's hard enough without running round after another one lol.

You poor thing, you obviously had a horrific labour first time no wonder you are worried PLUS pain - no thank you

It's easy for oh to say!!!! All you can do is take it as it comes and I gave no doubt things will be different this time round and the baby's head is usually no bigger despite them predicting the actual baby as bigger!!

My friend had a traumatic labour first baby but the second one was soooo much easier.

When it starts I bet you will get into the swing of things and be a pro.

Fingers crossed the meds work this time and no tearing xxx

Btw that's what I'm here for, don't apologise, silly xxx

Aww nanino...
Phoenix is right..focus on the good that's on way..little man will be ok and so will you...:)
I really hope meds work this time...
I m attending some baby basics classed and child birth classes..I know ppl who have given birth without painkiller,.its amazing..this one girl has four kids and all natural no pain meds...I want to go med free so I have to become strong in taking all pains that come through..requires good breathing and spiritually strong.,,but as you said birth plan doesn't go as plan usually..at end you and baby health are imp...I wish u all the best...
Just know u can do it..this one will be much easier as your body has gone through it once...xoxoxo
Deep down it scares me so much...I think I will lose sleep too unless baby comes earlier than due date...
Take good care!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->