2014-2015 baby club!

Thankyou Phoenix and Jannah youve cheered me up! Deep down I'm excited just a little petrified of the pain!
To be honest I just want Thursday to hurry and arrive I'm so eager to meet my little guy and I can't wait to see my little boys reaction when he meets his baby brother it's going to melt my heart :)
Thanks for support girls I will keep you posted on everything xx

Love the +ve energy!!!
Your miracle baby will be with you in 2 days:)
Get some rest and sleep..try:)

Oooh Nanninoo, how exciting your almost there.

I really can't say anything about the pain as I cannot imagine how it will be. I'm not dreading it or anything (yet).
Think of it this way you forgot about the worst of the pain the first time around, you will forget again.
Good luck honey, :hugs:

Girls need some reassurance
my friend who is due in 5 weeks got me worried. I said I don't feel baby movements yet and I m 22 weeKS today and she was all concerned etc wanted me to call dr.
1. I have front facing placenta
2. Baby in breach position

I dunno if I need to freak out yet...I have my 6months appt next week...

Thanks girls this week is going by so quickly already had hospital appt today tomorrow I have midwife and Wednesday me and oh are going to view a property plus it's my fathers 60th birthday so I'm trying to cram so much stuff in before I go into hospital on Thursday! 3 days to go....ahh x

Naninnoo cannot believe how close you are!!!! Good luck babe xxx

Jannah your friend should know better then to worry you.

Firstly you have a frontal placenta which means the feelings are dulled and from what I understand its normal not to feel too much BUT my advice would be call the midwife just to reassure you although I'm sure it's perfectly normal when your placenta is at the front

Hi phoenix
I spoke to Dr office. .they made an emergency appt to hear baby heartbeat and possibly do an ultrasound. ..I will let u know tom after my appt...
I just hope babu is ok

Hey Jannah

Best of luck for today, let me know how it goes.

I think when you are as worried as you are it just makes sense to get checked even though I'm sure it'll be fine x

Jannah I hope everything is ok! Like Phoenix said its my understanding too that a front facing placenta limits the feeling of babys movement but I agree if your ever concerned or worried just give the doctors/midwives a call that's what they are there for and you shouldn't have to sit and worry in silence! Good luck I'm sure everything is fine keep us posted x

Hi girls
hope all is well
appt went well. My teddy bear is doing ok. Dr told me that due to anterior placenta plus first pregnancy I won't feel much for few weeks until baby gets big. Baby is well cushioned. She told me to eat frequent, drink water and that everything is ok. My 6 month appt is in 2 weeks.
how r u all

That's great news, tell your friend off though- she shouldn't have said that to you especially when she knew you were concerned.

I won't be around until Fri now as I'm away with work assessing for a new job - could REALLY do without it but hey ho.

Just waiting to see if I have a uti as the wee sample showed white cells yesterday when I saw the midwife!!! No symptoms though but apparently that doesn't mean I'm safe

Tatemp - I spoke to my midwife about epi no and she reviewed it on the company's case study online while I was there as she'd never heard of it.

Apparently it's been trailed in Munich where 82% episiotomy were given as its pretty standard to be cut over there. The 43% of people not cut were compared to the original 82% of people who are usually cut. Over here the odds of being cut are significantly less and the midwife said the kind if episiotomy it refers to wouldn't make a huge difference.

On that basis I'm not getting one it I thought that might help you xx

Jannah glad everything is well with little one now you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy x

Hey Jannah, just thought I'd let you know Nanninoo has a gorgeous lil boy!!

I'm sure she'll fill us in on everything when she gets a mo,

How are you?

I'm laid up in bed after my interview which was a long day assessment and a late night. I've found out I have an infection which is making me feel terrible and also weak. I came home from work ill this afternoon which i never do and have been in bed since (my oh is picking up my anti biotic as we speak)

Hi phoenix thanks for the epi-no info. I will definitely have to take that in consideration.

So happy for nanninoo. I was thinking about her. :happydance:

We have started to tell friends and family. I am still feeling nausea everyday, all day. I am very glad I haven't had to throw up though. Next week I have another ultrasound to check size, hope all is still going well.

No probs hun

I wasn't trying to steal Nanninoo's Thunder I just know she'll have so much going on and didn't want you to worry. She posted a pic of bubba on fb.

I know it doesn't feel it but ms is a good sign so as rubbish as it is, it's reassuring.
Mine was 6-12 weeks so not much longer for you. Try Preggo pop sweets, they helped me, I also tried the wrist bands but they made me worse.

It's amazing telling people!
Cannot believe your lil one is 4cm and mine is 34!!!!! It's crazy right?

Get ready for your bump to show (mine showed from 8 weeks), have you got any visible bump yet? The only thing is once your bump is big (mines 38inches) people randomly want to touch it! Also are extra helpful, interested and friendly - strange

Hi girls! Sorry for the late reply I have been so busy I had little one yesterday 28th November at 5:54am the birth was very quick and traumatic I didn't have time to have any pain relief and his daddy nearly missed the birth!
He weighed a big 9lb 7oz compared to his brother who only weighed 7lb 14oz at birth so a big difference this time round. Hope your all well Xx

Hi naninno
congratulations!!! So happy for u...
I see his pic on your profile....shoot cute
how r u feeling?
Wow amazing no pain meds ...
enjoy:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member