• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2014-2015 baby club!

I don't drink or smoke:$
Ended up crying, praying, & went for brunch & shopping with hubby
Got my running shoes for gym. ..
I hope u all get bfp

Same here i don't drink nor smoke but I'm a chocolate addict :haha:
It's good to have a cry it gets our emotions off our chest :hugs:
I think I'm out too this month but will test Monday just to be sure I'll be 12dpo! Really dreading taking another cycle with clomid next month :nope: I really don't like it gives me bad migraines x

My husband thinks I will be preggo when I least expect it.
I need to stop stressing about it else it will never happen
He is like let nature and God take care of this. Its not that we have been trying for years. Just 4months out of those maybe we seriously tried two months....
Nannioo u r in it until Af doesn't show!!!!!xoxo

My husband thinks I will be preggo when I least expect it.
I need to stop stressing about it else it will never happen
He is like let nature and God take care of this. Its not that we have been trying for years. Just 4months out of those maybe we seriously tried two months....
Nannioo u r in it until Af doesn't show!!!!!xoxo

Jannah how come you had clomid so soon into TTC? My doc wouldn't refer me until I had been trying for 18 months before they would give me any clomid. 4 months is still early days and your husband is right it will happen when you least expect it that's how I concieved my son we weren't really trying the month I concieved him I was fed up with all the baby making so the week I was fertile I didn't do any ovulation tests and we only bd'd twice in that week but I fell pregnant to my amazement so yes I agree it does happen when you don't think about it....my boobs are really sore at the moment there never usually sore I wonder if the clomid is something to do with this? X

I went to see my gynecologist in June as I was having irregular and painful periods. I said I want to start family & irregular cycle doesn't help. Dr asked me about birth control pill to regulate cycle which didn't make sense since I wanted to have kids....so I got put on lowest clomid dose for 3months...I didn't start clomid till October though..as I was so confused & scared..they made me do crazy expensive tests too..genetic testing, hormone testing.. etc....and than we decided to hold off hsg ultrasound and follicle monitoring or sperm analysis....my hubby thinks re just making money...and I have to stop going to them ...
After reading all posts, I feel like just let nature take charge and worry if I don't conceive in next 6months...

Clomid made my boob sore too...

I went to see my gynecologist in June as I was having irregular and painful periods. I said I want to start family & irregular cycle doesn't help. Dr asked me about birth control pill which refused so I got put on lowest clomid dose for 3months...I didn't start clomid till October though..as I was so confused & scared..they made me do crazy expensive tests too..my hubby thinks re just making money...and I have to stop going to them ...
After reading all posts, I feel like just let nature take charge and worry if I don't conceive in next 6months...

I don't drink or smoke:$
Ended up crying, praying, & went for brunch & shopping with hubby
Got my running shoes for gym. ..
I hope u all get bfp

Same here i don't drink nor smoke but I'm a chocolate addict :haha:
It's good to have a cry it gets our emotions off our chest :hugs:
I think I'm out too this month but will test Monday just to be sure I'll be 12dpo! Really dreading taking another cycle with clomid next month :nope: I really don't like it gives me bad migraines x

Jannah k - ahh no wine for you then!!! I'm diary intolerant so wine is my only vice. Not a lot just now and again so not drinking is driving me mad, especially as 8 months in we are still not pregnant. It affects all social events as no one knows we are trying but everyone knows I enjoy a glass of wine when we go out.

I know it's tough but it is early, a lot of people take 9-12 months to conceive and the reason it happens when least expected is the lack of pressure. I get it's tough I'm with you in that.

Nanninoo fingers crossed let us know tomorrow how your test goes. Is there nothing else they can give you if it's giving you migraines?

I'm down in the dumps today very pale brown cm when I wiped today and another bfn which I'm guessing means AF is coming (I've never had light brown and this small amount) but I'm guessing in the next day or so I'll get dark brown or full on AF. I just don't get why I'm 5 days late and my cycle has gone random now. I don't know where they leaves me for next cycle :( low is an understatement, I really thought it was my turn xx

Hey girls decided to test this morning at 11dpo using cheap hpt and also a frer and bfn for me on both tests ahh well I knew deep down it was anyway now the long wait for af to show as my cycles are long looks like another cycle of Clomid next month....sigh! Hope your all well?

Jennah I have a lot of hope for you hun your still early days TTC I think you will conceive naturally very soon think possitive and take it easy x

Phoenix chin up hun waiting for af is a pain I too have brown discharge before it's due and it really annoys me :( if only our bodies ran like normal x

Hey girls decided to test this morning at 11dpo using cheap hpt and also a frer and bfn for me on both tests ahh well I knew deep down it was anyway now the long wait for af to show as my cycles are long looks like another cycle of Clomid next month....sigh! Hope your all well?

Jennah I have a lot of hope for you hun your still early days TTC I think you will conceive naturally very soon think possitive and take it easy x

Phoenix chin up hun waiting for af is a pain I too have brown discharge before it's due and it really annoys me :( if only our bodies ran like normal x

Thanks sweetie - sorry about your bfn

Us girls need to keep in touch going forward I think we have really helped each other through it :)

I'm definitely out too, AF showed it's ugly head. Very very light though, think I'm going to make an appointment with my doctor this cycle.

I'm definitely out too, AF showed it's ugly head. Very very light though, think I'm going to make an appointment with my doctor this cycle.

Tatemp poor you. Let me know what the doc says and keep in touch

Yes good luck with doc hun hope you get some answers!x

Us girls need to keep in touch going forward I think we have really helped each other through it :)

Yes it has defiantly helped getting through these tough times with you girls. Feeling rather peed off today especially after getting the bfn this morning I guess I thought I would conceive as I did first and second time when I was on clomid before, but just shows it doesn't always happen straight away sigh! :shrug: the hardest part is after the bfn waiting for that af to show talk about a pain in the rear especially with my long cycles between 40-45 days it could be anytime now until the beginning of feb ahhh! Give me strength :dohh: anyway February is a new month, fresh cycle :flower: think possitive, be possitive were in gods hands now x

Yes it has defiantly helped getting through these tough times with you girls. Feeling rather peed off today especially after getting the bfn this morning I guess I thought I would conceive as I did first and second time when I was on clomid before, but just shows it doesn't always happen straight away sigh! :shrug: the hardest part is after the bfn waiting for that af to show talk about a pain in the rear especially with my long cycles between 40-45 days it could be anytime now until the beginning of feb ahhh! Give me strength :dohh: anyway February is a new month, fresh cycle :flower: think possitive, be possitive were in gods hands now x

Nanninoo I can understand that!!! But you have your first so it WILL happen. You will get there and we'll be here with you to do the :happydance:

I wonder if I'll ever get there!!! I did fall when I was young due to some not nice circumstances which I won't go into but I didn't end up with a baby after all of it so I wonder if my body has changed so much I'll never get there boo :growlmad: xx

Nanninoo I can understand that!!! But you have your first so it WILL happen. You will get there and we'll be here with you to do the :happydance:

I wonder if I'll ever get there!!! I did fall when I was young due to some not nice circumstances which I won't go into but I didn't end up with a baby after all of it so I wonder if my body has changed so much I'll never get there boo :growlmad: xx

Phoenix you are so right I should count my blessings I have one and if I have more then only time will tell I should just let nature take it's course although nature doesn't always go the way we planned it :growlmad:

I just love children and I really want a sibling for my son I was an only child and boy did I hate it I remember my youth and school days all my friends seemed to have brothers or sisters but me non and I remember begging my mum at a younge age for a little brother or sister but unfortunately she had me later on in life and after me she suffered an ectopic and then had a hysterectomy. I just don't want my son going through the same if that makes sense as I felt lonely and isolated in a way, he's coming up to two in April and I've always said a 2 year age gap would be nice I'm more than ready just wish it was easy sometimes but don't we all :dohh:

It will happen Phoenix I didn't think it would to me but after 4 years and 2 mc's later god gave me a miracle so I truly believe it will happen x

Phoenix you are so right I should count my blessings I have one and if I have more then only time will tell I should just let nature take it's course although nature doesn't always go the way we planned it :growlmad:

I just love children and I really want a sibling for my son I was an only child and boy did I hate it I remember my youth and school days all my friends seemed to have brothers or sisters but me non and I remember begging my mum at a younge age for a little brother or sister but unfortunately she had me later on in life and after me she suffered an ectopic and then had a hysterectomy. I just don't want my son going through the same if that makes sense as I felt lonely and isolated in a way, he's coming up to two in April and I've always said a 2 year age gap would be nice I'm more than ready just wish it was easy sometimes but don't we all :dohh:

It will happen Phoenix I didn't think it would to me but after 4 years and 2 mc's later god gave me a miracle so I truly believe it will happen x

Nanninoo - I meant you can defo conceive so you WILL get there sweetie.
When you want something so much waiting sucks. I totally get it my fiancé is an only child and I think it's nice to have 2 that way they can keep each other busy lol. I can't believe you have been so strong already - you are an inspiration.

I should really man up about this 8 months vs what you have been through is nothing.

Hello girls
Hope all is well.
I am on cd2 and so ready for next cycle.already watching my diet...will start gym tomorrow. Worked non stop today to keep myself busy..my sil came with her two kids but I wanted to stay away from them while my DH was playing with then...as deep down I am sad...disappointed...scared...
Keep u posted about this cycle :)

Nan niño u are in until af doesn't show up!!!
Are u on 50mg clomid?
At least u have one miracle:)

Hello girls
Hope all is well.
I am on cd2 and so ready for next cycle.already watching my diet...will start gym tomorrow. Worked non stop today to keep myself busy..my sil came with her two kids but I wanted to stay away from them while my DH was playing with then...as deep down I am sad...disappointed...scared...
Keep u posted about this cycle :)

Jannah k hey sweetie, good idea to keep busy.
I may be cd1 today I'm pretty sure AF has arrived (I don't mind if it's a proper one not a light barely there one then I know for sure).
I'll let you know.
Oh I feel your pain, I'm seeing my sis this week and she has 4 gorgeous littleness ones and it is so hard, when it's all you want.
When are you likely to o this month?

Hey Phoenix
Sorry to hear about your af but it just means we will be ttc buddy next month too since today was my cd3

I usually get LH surge anywhere between cd15,16 or. cd17 ..since no clomid this cycle..not sure how it will be this cycle....I am thinking to bd just every other starting cd 12 and also confirm LH surge ...don't want to really monitor....but if I don't than I will have no reference point...
Hmm....started gym today's s well...back to work tomorrow and gym too...
My one sister is having a second baby next month..my younger sister who got married last year is having her first baby as well...all girls in family who got married after me got a child so going to. Family parties is painful...plus when sil comes over with her kids....but I have full faith in God that our turn is next...just need to relax & try to enjoy this phase.....I think DH was little disappointed too this cycle as SMEP method was tiring!!!!
I have a wedding to attend in march so I am focusing on losing 30pounds and hopefully it will help with my fertility too....
Other than that I am not taking anything beside multi vitamin starting this cycle....
Keep me posted please my lovely friends!!!

Hey Phoenix
Sorry to hear about your af but it just means we will be ttc buddy next month too since today was my cd3

I usually get LH surge anywhere between cd15,16 or. cd17 ..since no clomid this cycle..not sure how it will be this cycle....I am thinking to bd just every other starting cd 12 and also confirm LH surge ...don't want to really monitor....but if I don't than I will have no reference point...
Hmm....started gym today's s well...back to work tomorrow and gym too...
My one sister is having a second baby next month..my younger sister who got married last year is having her first baby as well...all girls in family who got married after me got a child so going to. Family parties is painful...plus when sil comes over with her kids....but I have full faith in God that our turn is next...just need to relax & try to enjoy this phase.....I think DH was little disappointed too this cycle as SMEP method was tiring!!!!
I have a wedding to attend in march so I am focusing on losing 30pounds and hopefully it will help with my fertility too....
Other than that I am not taking anything beside multi vitamin starting this cycle....
Keep me posted please my lovely friends!!![/QUOTE

Jannah k yeay that is good news, although it would be even better if we got our bfp in the same month!!

I usually start about day 10 as I think I o early ie around 12-15 by everything I've read says bd for that week but never really know how long is enough?? It might just be me but every other day for a week-two can be v knackering and a bit chore like after 8 months lol.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"