2014-2015 baby club!

Hey girls well an update from me looks like af is around the corner I started the usual brown discharge/blood that I usually get a week before af is due but I wasn't expecting it this early as I have mentioned I always have long cycles and don't get my proper red period til around 40-45 days and my brown discharge around a week prior to that so about day 38 well today's cd28 and I officially have brown discharge and it's quiet abit, sorry tmi didn't even notice until I went to the toilet so I'm hoping fingers crossed that my af starts within the next week and if that's the case that would be around cd35 a normal cycle length for a change fingers crossed that's the case and that it's not my body being silly but I defiantly think being back on the clomid has made my af come sooner along with the sore boobes and frequent headaches. Hope your both ok? And that af isn't being too much of a pain for you both? I have a horrid headache this afternoon just took some nurofen and yesterday we had some bad news our dog suddenly collapsed and died on the kitchen floor it was awful as he was a fit and healthy 7yr old dog so that was such a sad shock yesterday and so unexpected so not had much luck recently x....yes Jannah I'm on 50mg days 2-6 x

Just catching up on you lovely ladies posts....
With the cycle I conceived my son I did a couple things differently and this cycle I didn't do certain things like I did the time I conceived for which Im almost certain is what contributed to my pregnancy with my son and with me not conceiving this month has made me want to make sure I do try these certain things next cycle to increase my chances as that's how I believe I "fell" pregnant. Here's a few things you girls may like to read what I did DIFFERENTLY the cycle I conceived my son....It may help you ladies xx

1. Preseed or conceive plus I used both, first time I got pregnant (resulted in mc) and second time I got pregnant (with my son) I believe this as a major contributor as I didn't use it this cycle and didn't conceive maybe just a coincidence but I think it definatly helped I WILL be using this next cycle every time we bd. :thumbup:

2. Bum under pillow/legs in air routine for 30minutes after bd'ing not the greatest sight in the world lol :haha: I did this at night so I was in the dark and oh went to sleep after bd'ing but I did this helping to boost my chances.

3. Bd'ing at night and falling asleep with the :spermy: inside you (after the 30mins of pillow under bum/legs in air routine) and not going to the toilet until the next morning. :sleep:

4. Bd'ing every night for 7 days solid throughout my most fertile week (I know it feels like a chore and it's tiring) :dohh: I usually start the first day I get my high reading on cbfm then everyday for 7 days! I like to make sure Im covering my chances of catching that eggy I know alot of people do it every other day but I felt like I could miss the important time and I also thought if one night no sperm met the egg I still had a chance the next night and this is what I did when I fell pregnant.

5. This is not so important if you know when you ovulate but unlike me I didn't have a clue as my cycles are all over the place I never new when or if I was actually ovulating so I used opk's daily from about cd10.

Sorry it's long winded but I like to give you girls any good positive advice if it helped me it COULD help you xx :hugs:

Hey girls well an update from me looks like af is around the corner I started the usual brown discharge/blood that I usually get a week before af is due but I wasn't expecting it this early as I have mentioned I always have long cycles and don't get my proper red period til around 40-45 days and my brown discharge around a week prior to that so about day 38 well today's cd28 and I officially have brown discharge and it's quiet abit, sorry tmi didn't even notice until I went to the toilet so I'm hoping fingers crossed that my af starts within the next week and if that's the case that would be around cd35 a normal cycle length for a change fingers crossed that's the case and that it's not my body being silly but I defiantly think being back on the clomid has made my af come sooner along with the sore boobes and frequent headaches. Hope your both ok? And that af isn't being too much of a pain for you both? I have a horrid headache this afternoon just took some nurofen and yesterday we had some bad news our dog suddenly collapsed and died on the kitchen floor it was awful as he was a fit and healthy 7yr old dog so that was such a sad shock yesterday and so unexpected so not had much luck recently x....yes Jannah I'm on 50mg days 2-6 x

Nanninooomg you poor thing!!!!! Big hugs sweetie :hugs:
I hope you are ok, pets are like family it's never easy to lose them.

Maybe it's IB? If it's early??? Keep me posted.

AF is usual v light although my sis is a nurse and wonders if with all my symptoms and my unusually late AF if I had conceived but it didn't implant this time mmmm
Also like you I use preseed and stay slid foe. For 30 mins but never go to sleep always get up and do things.
The issue for me is my fiancé has ED which causes him a lot different issues. Ie he has to take mess every time and doesn't like to eat before so we end up having to bd before dinner which isn't ideal. He has been checked with as and everything is normal so we are only really affected by when and how often (every day he finds to stressful so we have to go with every other) sigh xx

AF is usual v light although my sis is a nurse and wonders if with all my symptoms and my unusually late AF if I had conceived but it didn't implant this time mmmm
Also like you I use preseed and stay slid foe. For 30 mins but never go to sleep always get up and do things.
The issue for me is my fiancé has ED which causes him a lot different issues. Ie he has to take mess every time and doesn't like to eat before so we end up having to bd before dinner which isn't ideal. He has been checked with as and everything is normal so we are only really affected by when and how often (every day he finds to stressful so we have to go with every other) sigh xx

Hey Phoenix af started late last night and it's really heavy sorry tmi. It is giving me a lot of cramps aswell but just reading on clomid side effects heavy and painful periods are common symptom...great! Have to nip out to do the food shop today but I would rather stay in bed as this af is heavy and painful. So for once I didn't have my usual 4-7 days of spotting prior to af it started the same day so I had a 28 day cycle with a 13 day lp which I'm glad the clomid has regulated we shall see what this cycle brings.

Yes Phoenix I can understand your hubby thinks it's stressful bd'ing everyday If I'm honest I dread doing it everyday it's so tiring and a lot of people concieve doing it every other so it doesn't matter.
Hope you girls are ok? X

The issue for me is my fiancé has ED which causes him a lot different issues. Ie he has to take mess every time and doesn't like to eat before so we end up having to bd before dinner which isn't ideal. He has been checked with as and everything is normal so we are only really affected by when and how often (every day he finds to stressful so we have to go with every other) sigh xx[/QUOTE]

Hey Phoenix af started late last night and it's really heavy sorry tmi. It is giving me a lot of cramps aswell but just reading on clomid side effects heavy and painful periods are common symptom...great! Have to nip out to do the food shop today but I would rather stay in bed as this af is heavy and painful. So for once I didn't have my usual 4-7 days of spotting prior to af it started the same day so I had a 28 day cycle with a 13 day lp which I'm glad the clomid has regulated we shall see what this cycle brings.

Yes Phoenix I can understand your hubby thinks it's stressful bd'ing everyday If I'm honest I dread doing it everyday it's so tiring and a lot of people concieve doing it every other so it doesn't matter.
Hope you girls are ok? X[/QUOTE]

Nanninoo oh rubbish, I'm so sorry this month wasn't your month. The only positive is you can join us next month :( it doesn't help I know.
I didn't get my brown stuff this month either. Btw it's never tmi sweetie that's what we are here for and let's face it we have all been there.

Thank god I thought it was just be and him who found it v demanding. Fingers crossed that doesn't stop us conceiving.

My cycle is really painful this month arghhhh being a women is a nightmare sometimes!!!! Xx :hugs:

Phoenix the things us woman have to go through if only men experienced what we went through they would cry :haha:
Hope your af is easing up on you abit hun :hugs: I also have a terrible af this month cramps,heavy,clots...urgh! Horrible
Well just going to sit down have a :coffee: and chill then I have a pile of washing to get through :laundry: how exciting :dohh:

Took my first clomid before bed last night and already I've had suffered a headache luckily it was in the night and it only effected my sleep a little but I definatly felt the thudding pain oh how I love clomid :growlmad:
Also started taking a multi-vitamin everyday to see if it helps besides I feel so run down with this heavy af.
Set my cbfm to day 3 today as I forgot yesterday so I'm all ready and just waiting now oh the joys!lol x

Jannah how are you hun?

Hello lovely ladies
I didn't get chance to be on forum due to my crazy schedule....after coming home from work/commute. Been going to gym...coming home shower...cook..watch some TV..and crash....
I just read all posts...sorry to hear about your dog:(...and am sorry about AF arrival...
I will be done period this weekend and than wonder when I will see lh surge since no clomid
I used preseed du to clomid dry cm up
I also take multi vitamins daily
One thing is for dh I used oil instead of pressed and wonder if that's the issue
I have also tried sleeping through after bd but no legs up or pillow...
I also can do every other day due to hubby not perform well under pressure and than it stresses me..we tried smep last time (sperm meet egg plan).
I also ate pineapple core after ovulation for implantation
But now I just want to take it easy...taking multi vitamins & will see how much we bad once lh surge.. .I have irregular cycles so don't know how long I will be waiting
I missed u girls!!!
Its soooooo cold!! Wish I could be home & not on train...lol

Phoenix the things us woman have to go through if only men experienced what we went through they would cry :haha:
Hope your af is easing up on you abit hun :hugs: I also have a terrible af this month cramps,heavy,clots...urgh! Horrible
Well just going to sit down have a :coffee: and chill then I have a pile of washing to get through :laundry: how exciting :dohh:

Took my first clomid before bed last night and already I've had suffered a headache luckily it was in the night and it only effected my sleep a little but I definatly felt the thudding pain oh how I love clomid :growlmad:
Also started taking a multi-vitamin everyday to see if it helps besides I feel so run down with this heavy af.
Set my cbfm to day 3 today as I forgot yesterday so I'm all ready and just waiting now oh the joys!lol x

Jannah how are you hun?

Nanninoo I know men lol!! Women's work is never done.
Clomid sounds horrid stuff, you need to TRY and take it easy!!!
I take pre conception multivitamins everyday and evening primrose oil (from AF to positive OPK). The waiting game commences xx

Jannah k we missed you too sweetie.
You busy bee I bet your shattered!!!

Xx

Hi jannah missed you too :hugs:
It's good that you tried most things so you've got everything pritty much covered :thumbup: when you say oil instead of preseed what do you mean?
Well it's cd 3 for me just taken my 2nd clomid tablet before I go to bed as the headaches like to hit me shortly after so I make sure I take them before I go to sleep :sleep: well I'm all set anyway got my preseed, opk's and picked up a pack of cbfm test sticks today :thumbup: just a waiting game now until ovulation.

Thanks Phoenix I do try to take it easy but clomid gives me bad symptoms boo! Wish it would be nice to me lol

What cd are you girls on now? :flower: X

Hi jannah missed you too :hugs:
It's good that you tried most things so you've got everything pritty much covered :thumbup: when you say oil instead of preseed what do you mean?
Well it's cd 3 for me just taken my 2nd clomid tablet before I go to bed as the headaches like to hit me shortly after so I make sure I take them before I go to sleep :sleep: well I'm all set anyway got my preseed, opk's and picked up a pack of cbfm test sticks today :thumbup: just a waiting game now until ovulation.

Thanks Phoenix I do try to take it easy but clomid gives me bad symptoms boo! Wish it would be nice to me lol

What cd are you girls on now? :flower: X

Day 1 was 20th so if counting days I'm on cd4 today. I really hope this is our month!!!! :baby:

Cd6 tomorrow
Hubby doesn't like to use pressed on him...I have used baby oil but not sure if that kills sperm...
Soooo cold here!!!!!!!!

Cd6 tomorrow
Hubby doesn't like to use pressed on him...I have used baby oil but not sure if that kills sperm...
Soooo cold here!!!!!!!!

Jannah k I probably wouldn't use that it can't be good for your bits. I don't think it kills sperm, why does he not like pre seed? I'd stick to fertility friendly lube as then you know for sure.

I know it's freezing here too :growlmad: I don't like being cold

Yes jannah I agree with Phoenix stick to a fertility friendly lube I would say preseed or conceive plus as it's clinically proven. Does your hubby not like the texture of it?
Just read this on the back of my preseed box...

'Balanced to match fertile cervical mucus and studies show that sperm exposed to other lubricants can become damaged, decreasing their ability to fertilise and support normal embryo development.'

x

I got pre seed today and prenatal vitamins for myself and multi vitamins for hubby too...
Done with period...now wait for ovulation....planning to drink 8 +glasses of water daily too...
How r u girls doing?

Hubby doesn't like the smell of pre seed and also texture..it gets dry pretty fast too and little sticky....
Do u girls take mucin ex as well?

I got pre seed today and prenatal vitamins for myself and multi vitamins for hubby too...
Done with period...now wait for ovulation....planning to drink 8 +glasses of water daily too...
How r u girls doing?

Glad you got preseed :thumbup: and your done with af too :happydance: I'm trying to eat healthy and drink more water.
Cd 5 today for me af is very light barely there so think it will be finished by tomorrow hopefully .
X

Yay good timing girls!!
I am going to start trying every other night if I can get hold of dh. ..lol

Hubby doesn't like the smell of pre seed and also texture..it gets dry pretty fast too and little sticky....
Do u girls take mucin ex as well?

Hey Ladies,

Preseed does dry quickly I find but I just use loads of it lol!
My AF has pretty much gone and we start every other day from Wed!!! Fingers crossed - GREAT timing xxx

Brilliant timing we shall all be in the 2 week wait close together yay!:happydance: Won't feel as long as we're in it together :) I'll start doing my daily opk's from around cd 8 incase I ovulate early due to having a 28 day cycle this month compared to my usual 40+ cycles:dohh:

Sending you both lots and lots of :dust:

x

So I got a referral to see a gyno :happydance:
Got an appointment for this Wednesday, so hopefully I'll get some answers then.
I'm going to start the BD routine every other day this week, as I'm expecting ovulation to be next Saturday.
So good luck and :dust: to us all, here's to a positive cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->