2014-2015 baby club!

Hello friends
I am just on train heading to work
Just wanted to say I love you girls!
I spoke to DH last night. I asked him that you didn't want to try for kids first two year because you thought we will DTD once & it will happen. He is like yes. I am like in high school we were taught about bcb And about plan b and really allit takes is 1 ssneeze around ovulation....I am like I am turning 32...now every month counts adding stress to an already stressful routine...I am like I wish we started two years ago!! There was silence...I told him let's try 3natural cycles and if no news by than we should get testes and not waste time.....and than I laughed and shared about 20percent change each month regardless how our performance is.. there was silence!!! But I shared what I had to & slept.
This morning no periods yet and brown discharge wasn't there just loads of cm and cramps on /off...I am cd27. Its too early for me to have periods (12dpo) I usually start spotting 14dpo and full blown 15dpo..
Didn't test yet. Going to wait till 15dpo which is Monday ......
Have a lovely day!!

Hello friends
I spoke to DH last night. I asked him that you didn't want to try for kids first two year because you thought we will DTD once & it will happen. He is like yes. I am like in high school we were taught about bcb And about plan b and really allit takes is 1 ssneeze around ovulation....I am like I am turning 32...now every month counts adding stress to an already stressful routine...I am like I wish we started two years ago!! There was silence...I told him let's try 3natural cycles and if no news by than we should get testes and not waste time.....and than I laughed and shared about 20percent change each month regardless how our performance is.. there was silence!!! But I shared what I had to & slept.
This morning no periods yet and brown discharge wasn't there just loads of cm and cramps on /off...I am cd27. Its too early for me to have periods (12dpo) I usually start spotting 14dpo and full blown 15dpo..
Have a lovely day!!

I know right, all those years of panicking if I forgot my BC seem so silly now.

Hello friends
Have a lovely day!!

Hi jannah it's good you and your OH talked about it at least that's a step in the right direction. My OH isn't so understanding we used to argue a lot when we were trying for our first it put a lot of strain on our relationship as it does with most couples but we got there in the end 4 years later so there's still time! I know age can be another factor to feel down about but your 32 you still have a good chance hun I agree maybe getting some tests might help you both out and find out some answers....good luck with testing x

Hello friends
Have a lovely day!!

Hey Lovely Ladies

I'm with you Jannah k - I love my girls on here, namely you guys. I don't know where I'd be without your support!!!

Don't be afraid of them tests they are the best thing for you.
My doctor is wicked she put me through blood tests, ultrasounds, OH through sperm tests. Waiting for the results was tough but it takes the worry out once you get them back.

I'm soooo bored of BFN I am 3 days late and no sign of AF at all, I just hope my cycle hasn't got funny

How are my other girlies doing? Xx

Phoenix: why don't you go for blood test?
how were your other tests? everything was fine, i hope....

I am having brown spotting on & off..and cramps....just waiting for af..lol

off from work on monday so glad!!!

Jannah k - I'm nt sure they will do them this early :(
I'll be ringing my doc Monday to find out if AF hasn't arrived.

The tests were all normal so that was a relief but it doesn't help 8 months in, it's my turn lol!!!

Maybe that's a good thing!??it could be AF but it could be IB too.

Ohhh how long you off for?

Blood test should pick up hcg by now...
I am off till Monday back to work Tuesday...

Brown spotting continues....usually I get them before af but only for a day...this is my 2nd day now.....let's see....

The tests were all normal so that was a relief but it doesn't help 8 months in, it's my turn lol!!!

Blood test should pick up hcg by now...
I am off till Monday back to work Tuesday...

Brown spotting continues....usually I get them before af but only for a day...this is my 2nd day now.....let's see....

Jannah k yeah I just have to get the docs to do it, I know they don't like to.
Ohh could be IB is the same as normal despite being longer or does it look different - exciting times (hopefully) x

Phoenix how r u feeling?
Nanninoo where are you? How is going?
I have brown spotting day 3...no signs of AF...cramps very mild...not testing till Monday
Tatemp: how are you doing?

Brown spotting is mixed with cm.get like a dime size every 5hrs.....usually by now I would get darker & heavy spotting & tons of it followed by red blood spots...

Phoenix how r u feeling?
Nanninoo where are you? How is going?
I have brown spotting day 3...no signs of AF...cramps very mild...not testing till Monday
Tatemp: how are you doing?

Jannah k
Hey, I'm ok still no AF but white cm still feel like AF is coming anytime now.
Headache on and off - sore tum and back but nothing serious.
How you feeling?

Hi girls how are you all not much of an update from me..feeling fine will test Monday morning again x

So small update from me
I was sleeping & woke up with bad cramps...ran to washroom thinking AF started...but NOTHING...I thought I am constipated but I wasn't ...cramps haven't gone away...feel like af on way....going out so even wearing one just in case...
Last two days my breasts felt soar which they are never but I said to myself maybe I am catching cold or a muscle pulled...
Anyways I haven't tested yet & won't till Monday due to all previous months disappointments....
As I am typing I am having cramps...they feel like AF cramps but my abs are soar and fully bloated overnight....and I would say it feels like tummy on fire...

So small update from me
I was sleeping & woke up with bad cramps...ran to washroom thinking AF started...but NOTHING...I thought I am constipated but I wasn't ...cramps haven't gone away...feel like af on way....going out so even wearing one just in case...
Last two days my breasts felt soar which they are never but I said to myself maybe I am catching cold or a muscle pulled...
Anyways I haven't tested yet & won't till Monday due to all previous months disappointments....
As I am typing I am having cramps...they feel like AF cramps but my abs are soar and fully bloated overnight....and I would say it feels like tummy on fire...

Jannah k - I really hope this is all good signs for you!!!! I have everything crossed :flower:
Update from me, I thought AF might be on her way but not yet. Bit of a backache and left hand stitch mmmm if this is AF it's a new type on me :shrug:

I just noticed some spotting :cry:
Pretty sure I'm out as this is what happens every time.

I am just crying & crying...
Spoke to hubby..we have decided to keep trying naturally till summer before getting medical help....
Will resume gym from tom...
No more clomid
Keep me posted xoxo
Baby dust to all

Spoke to hubby..we have decided to keep trying naturally till summer before getting medical help....
No more clomid
Keep me posted xoxo
Baby dust to all

Jannah k - gutted for you :hugs:
I don't know what to say to help except have some wine and keep me posted xxxx :hugs:

I don't drink or smoke:$
Ended up crying, praying, & went for brunch & shopping with hubby
Got my running shoes for gym. ..
I hope u all get bfp

No more clomid
Keep me posted xoxo
Baby dust to all

I'm so sad to read this big :hugs: jannah you are not alone I know that feeling all to well like Phoenix said grab a glass of wine put your feet up. I really hope you get your natural BFP very soon hun thinking of you :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"