2014-2015 baby club!

So I got a referral to see a gyno :happydance:
Got an appointment for this Wednesday, so hopefully I'll get some answers then.
I'm going to start the BD routine every other day this week, as I'm expecting ovulation to be next Saturday.
So good luck and :dust: to us all, here's to a positive cycle.

Great news :thumbup: good luck with referral hope you get some answers x

Yay all three of us are going to be in similar cycle
We started bd today in the AM...I rather do at night &sleep through...
Started multi vitamins yday
I used preseed loads of it
Pillow under but didn't do raise legs...too much moving around...always afffraid that in laws can hear us...
I will start opk CD 10...today is CD
What are you all trying diff this cycle?
Good luck. I hope & pray we all get +ve this time

Today is Cd8..hubby already asking when is ovulation... I dunno as no clomid this cycle..

Anyone taking mucinex? Nanninno u should take it as clomid dries cm

I meant all 4 of us. :)

Today is Cd8..hubby already asking when is ovulation... I dunno as no clomid this cycle..

Anyone taking mucinex? Nanninno u should take it as clomid dries cm

I meant all 4 of us. :)

Hi Jannah sorry to sound thick but what is mucinex? I use preseed to help with cm as clomid does make me dry. Cd 6 today for me and I nearly missed taking my clomid last night luckily I took it but 4 hours later than I should of :doh: will be taking my last clomid pill tonight and then just a waiting game for ovulation.

Me and oh started back bd'ing today didn't use preseed though as I'm nowhere near ovulation yet due in about a week so will start doing opk's cd8 and so on...hope you lovely ladies are all good :hug: x

Brilliant timing we shall all be in the 2 week wait close together yay!:happydance: Won't feel as long as we're in it together :) I'll start doing my daily opk's from around cd 8 incase I ovulate early due to having a 28 day cycle this month compared to my usual 40+ cycles:dohh:

Sending you both lots and lots of :dust:

x

Nanninoo yeah I'll be on day 8 tomorrow so will start testing although we start bding wed as it will be cd 10. I'm out for the next 2 nights so we couldn't anyway. I really hope this month is our month and we will all be together on this!!!

I've given my OH multivitamins this month, but nothing else new.

Mucin ex. Or robittison....losens mucus hence more cm...
I started mine on multivitamins yesterday and it actually gave him energy....I am taking myself prenatal vitamins...
Thinking to go to gym but will try not to be hardcore...
I think we all ovulate coming weekend;)

I'm also due ovulation around the weekend how crazy our cycles are so near and alike! could be a positive sign and we could all be expecting babies together fingers crossed.
I'm taking centrum fruity chewables daily (I have trouble with certain tablets) so when I have multi vits I tend to have the flavoured chew ones.

Cd 7 today I can't believe how quick this cycle is going it only seemed like the other day we were all in our 2 week wait it soon comes round again quickly.

How are you girls? x

I am doing okay...didn't start opk yet but tom is cd 10...will bd again tomorrow as we bd yesterday....I usually ovulated on clomid on cd14,15,16,17.....so let's see without clomid so lost.....
....as long as we can do every other day I will be happy...

Hey girls
How r u?
What's new?
Cd10today...

Hey Jannah k and Nanninoo

as you said Nanninoo I cannot believe we are all so close on timings and that we are backs into it again so quickly!!! Hopefully this is all good signs that mean this month is our month.

So I am cd10 today started OPK yesterday start bding tonight (I've been away for 2 days). No positive OPK. So that at least means I have missed my chances!!! Bd every other day this time starting today and I usually o about day 12 ish I think.
Random question how long after a positive OPK do you carry on bding? Just want to see what other people do

How are you girls feeling this time round? Xx

Hey girls x

Phoenix I usually carry on bd'ing for a couple of days after my possitive opk as they say once you get a possitive opk you usually ovulate between 12-36 hours later so I like to make sure I cover my chances for them sperm to catch that egg!

Jannah I'm cd 9 today and cbfm asked me for my first test stick today and it's result was low which I was expecting as I didn't ovulate til cd 15/16 last cycle so I'll keep doing the tests daily until I get my peak reading.

I'll start bd'ing daily from when I get my first high reading then carry on until 2 days past my peaks. I'm feeling ok at the moment no cramping yet from the clomid x

I can't believe we are so aligned with each other, maybe we'll get our BFP's together to. I'm CD 11 today, expecting to ovulate on CD 14. My BD plan for this month is CD 10, 12, 14 and 15. I am going to try doing it at night and not get up till the next morning.

I went to the gyno today. Everything seems okay, a good thick lining and a nice ripe egg ready to burst. :happydance: Wish I had one of those machines at home.

Hopefully this is my/our month. :dust:

great girls!! we are all in it together.. I am cd11 as well today..

I have alot of watery cm and as well as cramps on left & right...I don't know if its because of no clomid....They feel like ovulation cramps...But I got them first month I was on clomid too and didn't ovulate till cd 17....
I wonder if my body is adjusting...

I bded cd8..wanted to do yesterday but DH was tired....It's always so stressful to get DH on same page:(....I will just take it easy and hope I can get to bd 3-4 times around lh surge....:(:(:(

SMEP plan is bd every other day and than 3 days in a row during lh surge..skip a day and bd again....I only tried it once and it didn't work...

I will just stick with every other day if Iam lucky:(

Hey girls
How r u?
What's new?
Cd10today...

as you said Nanninoo I cannot believe we are all so close on timings and that we are backs into it again so quickly!!! Hopefully this is all good signs that mean this month is our month.

So I am cd10 today started OPK yesterday start bding tonight (I've been away for 2 days). No positive OPK. So that at least means I have missed my chances!!! Bd every other day this time starting today and I usually o about day 12 ish I think.
Random question how long after a positive OPK do you carry on bding? Just want to see what other people do

SMEP plan is bd every other day and than 3 days in a row during lh surge..skip a day and bd again....I only tried it once and it didn't work...

I will just stick with every other day if Iam lucky:(

Hey girls
How r u?
What's new?
Cd10today...

Nanninoo - thanks for confirming, it's kinda what I thought. I just realised I get a + OPK on day 12 last month which means o could have been 12,13,14 really!

Jannah k - I remember we spoke about the oh performance last cycle, it's hard to get them onside all the time and every other day is enough. I think everyday can be really draining for both parties, especially as I know mine could keep up with that as much as he loves the bd. He'll just about manage every other day while we need to then go back to once a week at most - I sound like we are past it already!!! 7 years in and he has ED which apparently dulls the interest :(

Tatemp yeah I really hope it's our month!! Great news on your appointment now it's just a waiting game for all of us.

Tonight we start bding and every other day for a few days after + OPK. Baby bump here we come
:dust: :happydance:

I am really feeling down girls
Hubby has not been able to perform all week. No lh surge yet but I expect it anywhere CD 14-17...plus I have few symptoms suggesting its coming up...wet cm, slight cramps, nausea
I cried last night while he slept peacefully
This is becoming a chore...u know they only perform 10min..it is us going to go through 9mos+labor/delivery... least u can get is cooperation
I spoke to him yesterday when he was driving us to dinner & than during dinner...made him come to bed early...than he just talk about random stuff and when I asked to be..he says I am tired...and slept
I don't know what to do. I feel like I am already out this cycle... now just leaving it on God.
:(:(:(

I am really feeling down girls
Hubby has not been able to perform all week. No lh surge yet but I expect it anywhere CD 14-17...plus I have few symptoms suggesting its coming up...wet cm, slight cramps, nausea
I cried last night while he slept peacefully
This is becoming a chore...u know they only perform 10min..it is us going to go through 9mos+labor/delivery... least u can get is cooperation
I spoke to him yesterday when he was driving us to dinner & than during dinner...made him come to bed early...than he just talk about random stuff and when I asked to be..he says I am tired...and slept
I don't know what to do. I feel like I am already out this cycle... now just leaving it on God.
:(:(:([/QUOTE

Jannah k - awwww big hugs sweetie :hugs:
Don't be down, there is still time, as long as you get to be before the surge you are good to go. I've got a different opk this month that says as long as you bd before the surge you are more likely to fall.

So what's the situation with oh? Is he tired really? If so here's what I would do.
Message him now and say "babe/huni or whatever you call him. I need to let you know how I'm feeling as it's really getting me down. I only have a day or so left to bd to give us the best chance of conceiving this month which means we need to bd today and every other day to catch it.
Is tha cool" then see what he says.

That way you are not expecting anything and being disappointed later and he knows where he stands.

It can still happen Missy!! Xxx:hugs:

I msgd hubby but I know that I won't get a reply...
Let's see what happens...
Hope u all r having better month than I

I msgd hubby but I know that I won't get a reply...
Let's see what happens...
Hope u all r having better month than I

Jannah k - why don't you think he'll reply? Surely it's in his interest to discuss it, you both want a baby.
No sign of + OPK yet :(
Is it later if your cycle is longer last month???? No idea xx

Let me know what he says xx

He wants a baby but he thinks it will just happen!! But if we don't do it at right time..how will it happen?
This has been a struggle for me..even though he understands ovulation etc...
His reply was 'OK'. Will know tonight if he is up for it or not...
I think starting checking opk starting cd10 since your cycle fluctuated last month.
I have wet cm so I think it will be this weekend...on clomid it was always dry....
Cannot wait for bfp tired of working with hubby and my biological clock.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->