2014 April Rainbows

Can I join you girls? Got my BFP 5 days ago at 10dpo. Hoping it sticks especially after my history. If all is well this wee bean will be due on the 10th April. I should be closely monitored throughout this pregnancy after a still birth at 39weeks, 1ectopic, 1MC and 2 chemicals all between 2011-2012.

Wendy
X

Welcome and congrats

I don't know if it's my doctor or the normal thing to do in the U.S. but I have never gone before 8 weeks. It seems like a lot of doctors think "Well, either it will be a viable pregnancy or it won't and seeing a mother earlier won't change things" and they forget about the mother's peace of mind!

I think that even though for the most part if a person is going to miscarry there is not much that a doctor can do, there are certain circumstances that a doctor can do something, like an ectopic. Also if my baby stops developing at 5 weeks I would rather know then instead of thinking I am ok for another month.

I have never measured my hcg but I poas every other day or so just to see the line get darker.

here is a hcg chart for levels I found online. They vary so much!!!!

hCG levels during pregnancy

(in weeks since last menstrual period)
3 weeks LMP 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
non pregnant 55-200 ng/ml

The levels do vary loads...I'm not too concerned with the figure I just want to make sure mine double every 48 hrs as with ectopics they don't double the same way.

I have went private early on and FX will go to NHs if I get to 12 weeks. I would rather have my HCG checked and if I have another ectopic I would rather have a shot of methotrexate than waiting till 6-8 weeks and by then I'd lose my only tube. I'm shocked that no early clinic could even offer HCG checks for ladies with previous ectopics:growlmad:

Got a lil nauseous today. Seems early, with previous pregnancies I didn't get nauseous til 8 weeks or more. Meh. I'll take it. Nausea is a good sign right? Funny how nausea can make me smile so much. :)

Hi....yippee for nausea ,....it's so good to feel ill!! I enjoy that too

Phones my gp and the first available appt is the 15th August. Left a message in the answer phone at Epas and no-one has called me back. Looks like I'm going to have to wait it out now until I am 8weeks along.

Wendy so sorry you it no reply. I know at 8 weeks they can defo see everything on scans etc and it defo gives good peace of mine.

Although I'm having HCG and will have early scans il still not know a thing till around that time too to be 100% sure.

Maybe try Monday again....EPu,s tend to open morning to mid afternoon

can i join this group?

Im due april 1

Had a possible ectopic/mc in april and now Im nervous all the time. hoping this one sticks and cannot wait to get through the 1st trimester.

Ifrans welcome...I know exactly how scary this time s around FX for us all

can i join this group?

Im due april 1

Had a possible ectopic/mc in april and now Im nervous all the time. hoping this one sticks and cannot wait to get through the 1st trimester.

Welcome aboard and congratulations on your BFP. X

Ive been stalking but petrified to join, lost my baby at 8 weeks (baby measured 6 weeks) that was 5,5 weeks ago on my sons birthday, i had a negative test by my daughters birthday 2 weeks later and on my birthday i got a bfp..im paranoid they arent dark enough.should be 15doo today and the two top test are this mornings compared to yesterdays bottom one please keep me in orayer guys im so scared of a chemical pg after this loss.
I did tet a pregnant on a cb digi and this is the first time using IC

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 12
Ive been stalking but petrified to join, lost my baby at 8 weeks (baby measured 6 weeks) that was 5,5 weeks ago on my sons birthday, i had a negative test by my daughters birthday 2 weeks later and on my birthday i got a bfp..im paranoid they arent dark enough.should be 15doo today and the two top test are this mornings compared to yesterdays bottom one please keep me in orayer guys im so scared of a chemical pg after this loss.

Those IC's are terrible Hun. Mine are as dark as yours and I have really dark lines on frers and CB digi now says 2-3. Don't read too much into the line Hun and how dark it is especially on those tests because you will drive yourself insane.

I am with you though on the paranoia. Every twinge is sending me running to the loo to check. I have to wait it out though for another 3-4 weeks till I can get a scan. I am not POAS on the IC's anymore as the line doesn't seem to be getting any darker and if you think about it it will depend on the amount if dye in the tests so there's no point. I will do another CBD in a few days though to make sure it changes to 3+.

Congrats on you BFP

We are all here for you
X

Can I join? I confirmed my :bfp: this AM! My due date is April 11/14
How is everyone feeling?

Welcome to all of the new people!
It seems a lot of us have things in common- #1 being anxiety!

I just started to get very nauseous two days ago. I've found that eating actually helps it go away- even though that isn't how it normally works!
I had my last 24 hour on-call at the hospital last night and was so worried about what would happen if I didn't get any sleep!

We'll all get through this! Won't it be a blessing to get out of the first Tri?

Welcome to all of the new people!
It seems a lot of us have things in common- #1 being anxiety!

I just started to get very nauseous two days ago. I've found that eating actually helps it go away- even though that isn't how it normally works!
I had my last 24 hour on-call at the hospital last night and was so worried about what would happen if I didn't get any sleep!

We'll all get through this! Won't it be a blessing to get out of the first Tri?

I agree!

Welcome new ladies!

Welcome IcePrincess and Celine! Congratulations! I see those lines, Celine, trust that digi!!

Tardis- YES, it'll be such a blessing to move on to the 2nd trimester. The anxiety is rough.

Welcome and congrats when is your sure date? And don't test anymore with the ic's they don't get dark enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"