2014 April Rainbows

Kasey I feel the same. I'm too cautious to let myself be excited. Haven't told any family and it's just that I couldn't face seeing them worry about me again. I wanna tell them if I can find out its defo not in my tube again.

Viet. That's great numbers for 5 weeks!!

Kasey- My dh is having a really hard time with that. He feels like he can't get excited yet. I totally get it, I go back and forth. One day I'm thrilled and making plans, and the next I'm terrified and overanalyzing everything. I feel crazy!

Vietmamsie- HOORAY for good news!!! It's about time to get that ticker you've been wanting... :thumbup:

Hey Ladies!! Sorry i only posted twice and then left. Been feeling a bit scared and reluctant to start in a new group just in case. Ive been withdrawing from everyone but i suppose if i can talk anywhere freely its here.

Ive only told my mum and dad and my best friend.

Im having an early scan on Friday... i think if i dont hear that heart beat i might die.

Hopefully we can all get to 6 weeks and breath a sigh of relief!!!

Wishing sticky beans for everyone!!

When are you having your scans?

Hello ladies, can I join you? I had a MC in April this year and have just got my BFP yesterday. I'm right with you all in that I am scared to get excited and this wee bean is ALL I can think about!

If all goes well, I'm due 05 April '14.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies and your sticky beans!

Lisa- I hope everything goes perfectly at your scan on Friday! I can just imagine how anxious you must be to have it done! I just got my BFP on Monday so my first dr appointment in today. I'm hoping she will set up an early scan or else I'll go crazy.

Welcome kaygee! Sorry for you loss and congrats on the BFP! Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy pregnancy/baby <3

Thanks everyone! I'm so glad to be here :)

Hope4rainbow- I know just what you mean. I'm thrilled to have sore breasts, be nauseous every morning and need to pee all the time!

We started ttc a couple of months after my mc and it took 5 months for this BFP. That's not really a long time, although it felt like a lifetime of waiting! Now that I'm pregnant again, I'm finding it hard to be really excited, almost like I'm afraid to get my hopes up...I don't think it's sunk in yet. Anyone else feel similar after first getting the BFP?

Kasey, I can really relate. We TTC'd for 9 or so months and it felt like ages. I almost started an infertility support group! My attitude has gotten better over the past three weeks since BFP but I'm still scared.

Hello ladies, can I join you? I had a MC in April this year and have just got my BFP yesterday. I'm right with you all in that I am scared to get excited and this wee bean is ALL I can think about!

If all goes well, I'm due 05 April '14.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies and your sticky beans!

Welcome and congrats.

I MC'd March 19th this year, just a few hours after my birthday ended. Was extremely devastating because I was 13.5 weeks along. Since I have bad digestive problems, the minor cramps I was feeling I thought was from my stomach.

But, here my DH and I are 4 months later with a BFP as of Saturday. Per Fertility Friend, because of my cycle ranges, my EDD is 4/11/2014 (most websites based on a 28 day cycle say April 6). My first appointment is 8/27, which I'm looking forward to. I think this pregnancy will be different than the first one. I had spotting during most of it starting at week 4, and so far nothing this time around (we're at 5 wk 3 days).

We're both nervous about it as we don't want to go through MCing again. It was traumatizing. Overall, I'm just trying to live life day-to-day without worrying about it. Just hoping that we have a healthy boy or girl in the end. :)

Welcome karinama- sorry to hear of your loss. A big congrats on your BFP!

Tardis103- I was so close to going to my Dr with my fertility concerns when I got this BFP! I'm hoping with time it will seem more real and I can get excited!

I saw my Dr today. I had blood work done to check hcg and will do another round in a few days to make sure it's going up as it should. She's also referring me for an early ultrasound and figures I will get one when I'm around 8-9 weeks along. I want this baby so bad!!

Welcome Kaygee, Im sorry for your loss. Lets hope we all have our sticky beans this time. :hugs:

Kasey, Thank you! Fxd for strong HCG levels. Can you just book a scan without the doctor arranging it? My OH said i can have as many as i want to keep my mind at ease no matter how much it costs! haha :happydance:

Karinama, Welcome and I'm very sorry for your loss. It must have been horrible that late. Fxd for this been... please stick! The fear of MC again is so scary and ruins what should be a very happy time! Pregnancy innocence gone! :(

:hi: Tardis and Hippielove how are you?

Karinama how devestating to find out just after ur birthday :( i started spotting and losing my baby 4 years to the hour that i went into into labour with my first child (with spottin too funny enough) and found out the morning of his birthday that the baby had died (only 6w i was supposed to be 8+) it was a horrible sad day. I remember thinking that i would always think of his birthday now with painful memories, then exactly 5 weeks later i got my bfp..on my own birthday...its a crazy miracle :)

Lisa- My scan is tomorrow, too. I'm so nervous, we've never seen a healthy hb with our other losses, I will feel so much better if we do. Hopefully we'll both get good news tomorrow!

Kaygee- Welcome, lovely news!

Karinama- So happy to hear your joining us, congrats!

Celine- That is a miracle, best birthday surprise!

I've been feeling pretty sick. Nauseated most of the time, exhausted but can't sleep more than 1-3 hours at time, peeing constantly, tender nipples. I love it, but it's hard work! :thumbup:

karinama: welcome! So sorry for your loss, but hopefully this time around things will work out! :hugs:

Getting ready for the weekend, and excited for my scan on Monday! Just ordered a lot of organic produce to be delivered on Saturday. I just want to cook all weekend and make some yummy dishes for next week!

So far this time around I'm a lot more positive about it. I started having spotting issues during the early part of the 5th week, and so far no signs of any issues. I know with my first pregnancy I also had implantation bleeding, whereas this time I didn't. Either way...it feels better than the first time around.

Thank you all for your support!

karinama- Welcome! I see you are from WI. I'm originally from Madison but I live on the East Coast now. I'm taking things day by day too!

I'm doing okay. I'm so exhausted all of the time. We told my parents two days ago and will tell my DH's parents this weekend. It's early but I want to tell the people that I need support from! Staying positive is hard but telling family helped so far.

Let's keep on getting through this!

I told my mom right after I found out, but it was pretty casual. At this point she knows that the only reason why I'm telling her is so I have support when I lose the baby. Luckily she knows by now not to get her hopes up too far!

I also told two friends. I trust them not to spread the word until i'm ready.

Right now DHs parents are sort of not talking to us (??). He and his Dad don't really get along and had a huge blow out a few weeks ago. If we see a heart beat at the scan on Monday, it might be a good way to break the ice with his parents and make up. FX!!

I got my first beta hcg back today and it was 77.5. I'm about 4 weeks 3 days, so apparently that's within the normal range, but on the low side. I go back on Monday for more blood work. I'm so worried that's it's not a good sign, but there's nothing I can do but wait for my next test. This is nerve wracking :(

Good luck to those with upcoming scans. I hope they go perfectly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->