2014 April Rainbows

All going well i think 11 april <3 oh gosh im so emotional writing that im actually in tears im so terrified to say it out loud.

So am I celine.....I'm so glad this thread is here as we all know how you feel. I felt like I was jinxing myself for working out my due date.

So am I celine.....I'm so glad this thread is here as we all know how you feel. I felt like I was jinxing myself for working out my due date.

Iknow what you mean! Im so scared tobeleive, i think these first few weeks will be tough

Yes they will....I doubt il have a ticker till I know it's in the right place this time!!! One day at a time and that's the best we can do!

I totally understand ladies. I am so scared that it will not work out this time. Again.

I used to be so worried about jinxing myself with a ticker as well. However, I have always wanted to have one, so this time around I got one right away! Maybe it will bring me a little good luck!

Hello ladies, checking in. So far so good. :) Welcome to all the newcomers. So awesome to see our little group growing.

Hi ladies,
Can I join your group? I just got my :bfp: and looks like I'll be due on April 10th!

Sadly, My first pregnancy ended in mc at 14 weeks.

I'm so happy, excited and terrified all at once!

Hope all is well with everyone!

Hi ladies,
Can I join your group? I just got my :bfp: and looks like I'll be due on April 10th!

Sadly, My first pregnancy ended in mc at 14 weeks.

I'm so happy, excited and terrified all at once!

Hope all is well with everyone!

Welcome and congratulations Hun. X

Congrats Kasey and welcome! Sorry for your loss. It it tough, I know.

Welcome kasey.

It's soooo hard being PAL!!! Terrifying. We are all here for each other and can all empathsize with each others worries and fears

I threw up for the first time last night and I am excited! My 2nd pregnancy I never got sick and I was around 7-8 weeks when we realized things weren't progressing. I hope this is a good sign!

Thanks everyone! I'm so glad to be here :)

Hope4rainbow- I know just what you mean. I'm thrilled to have sore breasts, be nauseous every morning and need to pee all the time!

We started ttc a couple of months after my mc and it took 5 months for this BFP. That's not really a long time, although it felt like a lifetime of waiting! Now that I'm pregnant again, I'm finding it hard to be really excited, almost like I'm afraid to get my hopes up...I don't think it's sunk in yet. Anyone else feel similar after first getting the BFP?

Welcome!

Got my blood results this afternoon and things are looking good! My hCG is 1145, which means it is doubling every 34 hours! I have a scan on Monday the 12th. Hoping for good news!

I feel like this is so much more real this time. Last time I only had a hCG level of 220 at 5 weeks,4 days, so this time things seem right and like they might be on target.

Officially changing my status from LTTTC to PAL.

Thanks vietmamsie! So glad to hear everything is going well for you. You must be excited about your scan coming up soon!

Kasey, yep, I am feeling the same way. I've told my immediate family and they and DH are more excited than I am, lol. I'm hoping their enthusiasm will wear off on me soon.

Vietmamsie, that's great news about your hcg results :) Glad everything is right on target!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->