2014 Bargain Thread!

That's what I was thinking. Hopefully it will be the end of the month :)

Anyone know of any craft deals on at the moment? My daughter is just getting into it but we have nothing at home so looking to buy quite a bit. x

I just got an email from ELC about 20% off craft stuff. Not sure if that woukd make it a bargain compared to other places but may be worth a look.

Sainsburry had a 1/3 off crayola stuff, not sure if its still going but its definitely worth getting better quality craft stuff in my experience x

Never thought of ebay for craft stuff before. I'm putting my boys together a craft box so off for a browse xx

I will have a nose on eBay. Got a few bits on amazon which were add on items. Got a load of stuff on my wishlist to see if the price drops.

Home bargains is really good as is B&M if you have one near you. I buy a lot of my son's craft stuff there. Poundland also have a good selection.

Supermarkets sometimes have packets of pipe cleaners, pompoms n coloured feathers n stuff like that, usually near the stationary, also have a look in poundland :) xXx

I get most of our craft stuff from tesco. They heavily reduce the seasonal ranges ie Easter, Xmas and I buy lots of these as it's cheaper than buying it all separately.

A really cheap craft tip that I do, take old birthday/Christmas cards (I steal all my family ones too) and cut out the characters/objects I store them in a jar and the kids love making pictures with them-it costs nothing!!

25% off sainsburys clothing starts Tues may 20th. That was quick since the last one!

A really cheap craft tip that I do, take old birthday/Christmas cards (I steal all my family ones too) and cut out the characters/objects I store them in a jar and the kids love making pictures with them-it costs nothing!!

Going to start doing this :thumbup:

Might get Dd some school tshirts in this sainsburys one for sept, there's only like 5 weeks in school left. When do uniforms go very cheap if at all?

On the crafts, I cut The food pictures out of the free waitrose magazine and My son loves doing sticking with them!

Do Matalan ever do vouchers or promotions? There are some holiday things I want!

A girl called jack (cooking on a budget cook book - seen it recommend a lot on bnb) is only 4.99 on book people with flowers for free delivery.

25% off kids clothing online at tesco until Sunday:

https://www.clothingattesco.com/?utm_source=dotcom&utm_medium=DCHP_tab&utm_campaign=ongoing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->