2014 Bargain Thread!

Can anyone help me please.... im looking for a thor, captain america and a buzz lightyear costume. I want ones with the shield and the hammer. And as cheap as possible. In 3-4 years.

Also does anyone know if sainsburys do them?!

Thanks in advance.

Can anyone help me please.... im looking for a thor, captain america and a buzz lightyear costume. I want ones with the shield and the hammer. And as cheap as possible. In 3-4 years.

Thanks in advance.

Home bargains had thor and captain america really cheap. Not sure if it included the shield and hammer though

I picked these up in the entertainer today just £3 for both. They had a load if other characters as well including Ben 10, hello kitty, batman and superman.

I have no idea why the picture is upside down, stupid iPad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 14
Hi ladies! Just got a pair of wellies from sainsburys,

Original price=£18
Half price=£9
Then further 25% off =£6.75.

Probably not wear them much but they'll keep for next year!

Thanks in advance.

I think Argos has a buzz lightyear one. And I saw some onesies on eBay that could be used as a costume. Just search for toy story pyjamas.

Tesco also has 25% off kids clothes right now. I got Thomas some Thomas tank sandals (£12) and some fake crocs (£4) and paid £12 so I got the crocs free :)

Tesco also has 25% off kids clothes right now. I got Thomas some Thomas tank sandals (£12) and some fake crocs (£4) and paid £12 so I got the crocs free :)

You can try the code FFHOLIDAYTREAT for an extra 10% off on top of the 25% too. Meant to only work on holiday items but it worked for me.

Made a very account when the grotto was open last year for the new customer £30 off a £60 spend. Haven't used it since and received a letter last week with another £30 off £60. Did anyone else?

If you haven't got an account could be worth making one and just use it when you get sent offers
The current new customer code is 4GK6D
Free click and collect at collect+ stores too :)
(It's for credit accounts only)

Does anyone know of any discount or free delivery codes for H&M please??

Xx 😘

Started updating first page, tried to put as many expiry dates to make it easier. If anyone has any codes please share :)

The mothercare £10 off £50 spend when you download the app is still on (or on again)

Wax Lyrical Snowman Tinned Candles now £1.50 and 3 for 2 so £3 for 3. Ideal for hampers/teacher gifts
https://www.tesco.com/direct/wax-lyrical-snowman-candle-tin/293-1689.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=293-1689

Do Matalan ever do vouchers or promotions? There are some holiday things I want!

Not sure if you are stilling looking but here are some codes valid until the 3rd of June

£15 off when you spend £75 or more. Online code - as1575mr46. £10 off when you spend £50 or more. Online code - wb1556et24. £5 off when you spend £25 or more. Online code - sw2525kr33

I used the 25 one today with free delivery to store.

10% off at debenhams when spending £40 or more VG43

Up to 30% off at Dorothy Perkins until Sunday 1 June
Also free delivery with code YOUREXTRA

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member