2014 IVFs!

Deepsea that's amazing!! Hope I am as lucky!

Nobump what's suprecur?

Deep sea, so happy to know that 13 eggs got fertilized. My doctor told me that those suffering from endo have low ovarian reserve. So told me chances are low.When is your ET ?

Suprecur is burserelin in a premises liquid form.
Not sure what timeline will end up being will find out Tuesday if I need to go facie in Friday,or Monday for next scan, then hope to move onto planning ER, but due to initial delay will wait and see, normally I want to plan everything out.
Due back at work on Monday, could happily not go back. Easier dealing with all this without having to worry about work.

:bfn:

Looking at fet now. Know nothing about it. Has anyone had any experiences?

Izzie so sorry about your news but so glad you can move on to fet it's so much easier and less stressful that's what worked for and will for you too :hugs:

Sorry to hear your news Izzie, when are you able to start your FET cycle?

Worried, did anyone spot while on stims? I m seeing bright red blood when I wipe, had pains last night but thought it was my ovaries waking back up. Due at clinic on Tuesday for a scan.

Deepsea that's fab news.

Miracle how far into TWW are you now?

Barbs goodluck for your FET tomorrow.

AFM started on 300ml of menopur on Thursday, they only saw 5 folicles, dropped down to single dose of suprecur, hopefully start to feel less tired soon.

Rooting for everyone in the thread.

Hello girl… My Beta is next Friday… I can't wait!!!! I have two home pregnancy tests but I am afraid the HCG from the trigger shot still in my system. I took on the evening on 2/5/2014.
My trigger shot was Novarel and I am wondering how long it will last in the system… I took 1000 mg… Does anyone knows?

Izzie....sorry Hun :hugs:

Miracle...hug trigger is different for everyone...we metabolize drugs at diff rates. If you want to test with hpt the. You will need to test the trigger out to be sure...

Tulip I didn't have that but I think if you're worried you should call. I believe Al clinics have an after hours care line and I think anything that makes you worry qualifies :hugs:

Worried, did anyone spot while on stims? I m seeing bright red blood when I wipe, had pains last night but thought it was my ovaries waking back up. Due at clinic on Tuesday for a scan.

I started my stims on Saturday and am having brown spotting today.

I am guessing that is normal, but I honestly don't know for sure.

Deepsea - congrats on all of your fertilized eggs! That's wonderful!

So blood test today confirmed bfn. My hcg level is 4. They said I have to go back on Monday for another test to make sure it goes down. Feeling rather down myself...

Sorry you bfn has been confirmed, sending you hugs.

Phoned clinic about spotting, told me to let doctor know tomorrow when they scan. Could just be last drops getting out my system, had been on double dose of burserelin/suprecur.

Anyone else been super tired through all of this? I've been taking 2-3 hour naps each day... I blame the hormones for everything else so why not this too!

My ET is scheduled for Wednesday at 10am! Getting nervous and excited. Can't believe its almost here.

Oh how exciting deepsea! I feel exhausted without all the meds I think it's stress for me. Make sure to have all your stuff done so you can lay around for a couple days and don't have to think about a mess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->