2014 IVFs!

Miracle, sounds great! How many embies do you have just the two? There was a typo in your post.
Hatching is great! I wish we could have tried to go to 5 day. I think I would have felt better about it but what can you do eh?
Are you going to test before your BETA ?

I had 3 embryos originally, but ended with only 2. I transferred both. I am not going to test before my BETA. I just don;t want to get crazy about it :wink wink:
My doctor prefers to go to the 5 day transfer is more than 2 embryos… I trusted him. I don't feel absolutely anything different and it's so weird… Trying to keep myself out of google and just relaxing in my bed, since I need to be in bed rest 24 hours more! :)

Good luck, Miracle and River!

Welcome, Melg! Good luck with your FET!

Suppression check #2 was this morning and a bust. There are two 17mm cysts on my right ovary.

I heard my RE say a lot of words that involved more Lupron, but I was too frustrated and angry to process it all. Once they have my E2 back, my nurse will call me and discuss what happens next.

I'm having serious buyer's remorse right now.

Miracle- Congrats on beeing PUPO!!! FX for you. When are you planning to test?

Melg- Welcome. What is PGS? Haven't heard about this.

River- Best of luck with your transfer tomorrow. Let us know how it goes.

AFM- I gave myself the trigger shot tonight. I was a little intimidated at first since this is the first shot in my tush, but no big deal. Barely felt it. Now just waiting for ER on Friday morning!

Hi Deepsea,
My test is on 2/26. I will not test before that… I will do the best I can to be patient and test just on the scheduled day. :winkwink:

Miracle sounds like a recipe for success to me!

Deepsea best of luck tomorrow !

Melg hello! You are lucky to be able to do the testing I know it's expensive. Our baby had a trisomy they don't even test for because it's rare and doesn't come from either parent I guess. Just my crap luck. Fet's are so much easier so loads of luck to you!

Tulip I am so sorry about your setback. At least you have an answer now even though it's not what you wanted. Will a longer time on the Lupron make them go away or are you still on bcp's? This ivf stuff can be such a pain but hang in there hon it'll work for us too.

Oh and Melg just out if curiosity are you doing gender selection? I always think it's funny when I see something like 2 girl and 3 boy frosties or some such thing lol.

Thank you, Peachy! :)

Well, I am back in business. My estrogen level was down to 90 (from 600 on Saturday) -- RE said that is good enough. They'll do a cyst aspiration tomorrow, and I can start my stims on Saturday! :happydance:

Yay! I didn't realize they could just get rid of them that easily so happy for you. Once you start swimming you're on the fast track!

Sorry I haven't been around girls I do pop in to see how you are all going, hope you are all doing well :)

Melg - My DH and I had PGD testing done due to DH having a Chromosome Balanced Translocation, we got 2 normal embryos out of 4 that were tested. We had 1 with Trisomy 16 (which they said was what the female carries) and the other 1 was unbalanced translocation. Hope you got good results for your 5 that were biopsied :)

Miracle - Yay for being PUPO :dance: Got everything crossed for you :)

Deepsea - Good luck with ER! Sending you lots of eggy vibes :)

Breaking Dawn - It's funny how we get excited with AF turns up :haha: Good luck with your cycle :)

Tulip - So glad to hear your body did the right thing! Good luck with your stims :) I got a fibroid from the IVF drugs and was so painful while I was pregnant :(

Peachy - I find it weird when you see the boy/girl frosties! I am in Australia so we are not allowed to gender select here as it is the law. They give you the best embryo and go from there! They also have laws here about how many can be transferred! I am 30 so they will only transfer 1 unless I am over 35 or have had 3 failed full stim cycles.

Barbikins - Hope you are well :) Only a couple more days till you FET :dance:

Awesome tulip!
Melg - fx for you and the fet! Hope they all have the all clear!
Miracles - congrats on being pupo! Fx for the 26th

So, we transferred the 2 best this morning..an8 cell and a 6 cell :) our test date is February 25th

River congrats on being pupo!

Miss Red are you planning on cycling again?

Yay! I didn't realize they could just get rid of them that easily so happy for you. Once you start swimming you're on the fast track!

I think I read that it's a lot like egg retrieval. Which means anesthesia, so I can't go to work after. Now I'll have to take 3 full days off this cycle.

I am grateful, though, that my clinic schedules all of their in-cycle scans and blood draws at 7:30 am. No work missed on those days! All clinics may do that, though - I really don't know.

Is your work understanding about you missing? My clinic starts at 6:30 to help people with work. I work nights so I am lucky. I am lucky anyways because I work at a family business so they are very very understanding :winkwink:

Miss Red that's exciting I hope to be in your position soon do you have more frozen?

No I only got 2 normal embryos out of 18 eggs. My fresh was a bfn and my son was my only frostie :) Will be doing a whole new cycle :)

Peachy- I work in a small company where most people travel and come and go at different times from day to day (I am one of the few who is always in the office). So I won't get any brushback - I just feel self-conscious at times because I just started working here in November.

Miracle- congratulations! Hope you're staying off google and relaxing!

Tulip- sorry for your set back and I hope you're feeling ok. I had cysts one cycle when I was in clomid and ovidrel and it was pretty painful.

Peachy- we are not doing gender selection. My DH just wants to make sure we have the best shot at success

Miracle- congratulations! Hope you're staying off google and relaxing!

Tulip- sorry for your set back and I hope you're feeling ok. I had cysts one cycle when I was in clomid and ovidrel and it was pretty painful.

Peachy- we are not doing gender selection. My DH just wants to make sure we have the best shot at success possible. We just want a healthy baby, we don't care what sex it is!!!

Hi ladies, can i join in. I have endometriosis and we have decided to go ahead with IVF. Started BCP phase today.

Hello Coolstar I like your avatar. Sometimes those little uplifting phrases help with the pma : )

Morning ladies....happy V day!

Cd3 ultrasound tomorrow and I'm expecting that I will start stims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->