2014 IVFs!

Yay for starring Breaking hope those stims are good to you!

yay for going to start Breaking!

welcome coolstar - how long are you taking the bcp for?

Thanks Melg and welcome Coolstar!

Breaking - good luck at your ultrasound!

My cyst aspiration this morning was rather uneventful, so that's good. I'm working from home this afternoon and looking forward to starting stims tomorrow morning. I'll be back at the RE for a blood draw on Tuesday morning.

Thanks Melg and welcome Coolstar!

Breaking - good luck at your ultrasound!

My cyst aspiration this morning was rather uneventful, so that's good. I'm working from home this afternoon and looking forward to starting stims tomorrow morning. I'll be back at the RE for a blood draw on Tuesday morning.

Glad all went well

Tulip so glad it's over and you can move forward. What a relief and enjoy today since you will be soo busy the next couple weeks : )

Happy Valentine's ladies! Hope you have an awesome one.
I've been MIA b/c I've been SO busy at work!!!

I went in for my ultrasound & bloods & RE says my lining is great!
I am ready for 8am on Monday for my FET!!! Whoop!
I am starting Progesterone shots today, continuing my high dose of Estrogen, baby Asprin. I have three days of antibiotics to take & four days of a steriod. I hadn't a clue about the steriods until today. Basically it's to suppress my immune system so that my antibodies don't attack the frozen embryo. Apparently this is common with frozen transfers. Interesting!

Other than that, not much going on over here. I can't wait until this day's over (not yet for me) and I can go into weekend mode. I plan to hit the liquore store. I need to take off the edge from this week. AND it's my last weekend to drink up! I'll be sobre for minimum 2 weeks, Maximum 40plus LOL

Breaking, did you start drugs today? Gonal-F???

Barbi. ....yayyyyyy soo sooo excited for you!
Go team fet!!

I'm going in for baseline tomorrow and expect to start gonal f tomorrow night!

Yea, Barb! Good luck on Monday! This is very exciting!

Hi everyone! My ER went well today. Able to get 15 eggs. I've been taking it easy all day. I think I've had 2 naps already! Pretty achy earlier today, now not too bad. A heating pad has really helped.

Yay Deepsea Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear your awesome fertilization report!

Hello ladies! Happy Valentine's day!!!

I finally could get out of the bed and start my normal life again. I went for a walk this afternoon and I felt a very heavy cramp lower in my belly… so heavy that I had to stop walking… It lasted for 30 seconds and then was fading away…. for the ones that already had kids, or BFP's before, do you think this could have been implantation?

Please help!!!

Miracle you poor thing the 2ww is just straight hell. Unfortunately if you Google your symptoms some will say yes and some will say no. Symptom spotting can drive you crazy and I will be no help because my negative cycle felt exactly the same as my positive one. I had twinges and cramping and all sorts of other things that can be contributed in one way or another to the meds. I would tell you to relax and keep busy but you already know you should and already know it's impossible. :hugs:

Thanks Peachy :) whenever I look at my avatar it motivates me. I am just waiting for my rainbow. Till then I am learning to dance in the rain.

River, my bcp phase will last for 1 month. After that simulation will start. Since I have endo my doctor told me that for me success rate is around 30% . The odds are against me, I am just praying hard.

Deepsea - congrats 15 is a great number! Can't wait to hear your fertilization report!

Miracle - I dunno, I'd like to think it is your implantation :) the tww is soo hard. Fx it was!

Coolstar - 30% is pretty good still :) I think that gives you a great chance, because you probably be in that 30 :)

Afm - just waiting....loving hearing about all you ladies, keeps me occupied !

Just got a call from the clinic, 13 of the 15 eggs fertilized!!! Nurse was excited, so this is very encouraging! Pretty bloated today, but just a little sore. Still going to take it easy through the weekend.

Coolstar, is your endo fairly bad? I have endo as well, but fairly mild. But my doctor gave me much better odds for the first round of IVF. He did say that if it took multiple rounds that the odds go down each time because the endo will get worse and worse with the elevated estrogen levels.

Deepsea that's fab news.

Miracle how far into TWW are you now?

Barbs goodluck for your FET tomorrow.

AFM started on 300ml of menopur on Thursday, they only saw 5 folicles, dropped down to single dose of suprecur, hopefully start to feel less tired soon.

Rooting for everyone in the thread.

Deep sea, great numbers! Fx most of them fertilize! Are you doing a single or two for transfer??

Miracle I haven't heard of this symptom. I hope it's good news. Fingers crossed.

No bump, what's you time line like for your protocol?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->