2014 IVFs!

Miracle have a wonderful vacation away from reality and treat yourself like a queen!

Coolstar I don't think it's anything to worry about but give the clinic a call to set your mind at ease.

Barbikins I hope the test is wrong. I know Fet's can take longer to implant and truly hope this is the case for you.

Peachy, the FET takes longer to implant? Really? I never knew this.

Coolstar, what CD are you?
I have my test on Monday, March 3rd!

When I had my fet I had 2 but only 1 was hatching and he told me "sometimes they can be a little slow because they have to wake up but they do catch up". I know it's not technical terms but despite my outcome 1 did implant and grow. Other ladies have reported lower initial betas but it's the doubling time that matters. Do you have more frosties?

Interesting. Since this I did some reading via: google & yeah it can happen.
I do have three frosties left.

Thanks for the support!

I am still so sleepy from egg retrieval today. They were able to retrieve 15 eggs. That's all I know so far - they said they will let me know how many are mature and how many fertilized tomorrow.

Feeling more positive today, hope scan tomorrow is more promising, will be going through retrieval on Friday, it only takes one after all. It still might work.

Baby dust to all

Good news tulip :)

afm - well, waiting for the beta was hard. It was even harder looking at the results online at work and getting a zero beta.
Glad that OH works with me, and we could just go for a walk at lunch and process it.
Next time I think I'll just keep testing, as this was a killer on the nerves.
We talked about where the $ will come from for the next try. Not sure yet, might even have to be a loan now. Not sure when to start again either, but I think we'll ask the clinic about that. Wine is def on the menu tonight!

Miracle- 15 eggs, wonderful! FX for a great fertilization report tomorrow

River- I'm so sorry... glad you OH was there today for the support. I would definately enjoy that wine.

AFM- This week is dragging. I have absolutely no symptoms. All tests have been negative so far. I'm 6dp5dt. I would have thought something would be showing up by now.... We need someone on this thread to change this streak of negatives up! Today I've been down in the dumps all day thinking that this didn't work. If I get a negative beta on Friday I am so enjoying some wine this weekend.

My beta is scheduled from 14 days after ER, but it looks like a lot or others are scheduled for several days later than this... does it make any difference?

@nobump, good luck! I wish you the best!

@river, I am so sorry love. It's really difficult, I know.
I can't deal with the suspense of waiting for BETA. That's why I test.
And that way when I get to BETA, I'm not totally crushed right on the spot.
I hope you guys can figure out another cycle. I know, it costs so damn much!

Miracle- 15 eggs, wonderful! FX for a great fertilization report tomorrow

River- I'm so sorry... glad you OH was there today for the support. I would definately enjoy that wine.

AFM- This week is dragging. I have absolutely no symptoms. All tests have been negative so far. I'm 6dp5dt. I would have thought something would be showing up by now.... We need someone on this thread to change this streak of negatives up! Today I've been down in the dumps all day thinking that this didn't work. If I get a negative beta on Friday I am so enjoying some wine this weekend.

My beta is scheduled from 14 days after ER, but it looks like a lot or others are scheduled for several days later than this... does it make any difference?

I am 8dp3dt so equivalent to you & I've been feeling the SAME today. It's like while I know I could still get a bfn, I'm pretty sure I wont. You know?
I went in two weeks exact from transfer so 17dpo. It's too long, if you ask me.

Tulip...that is great..yay for ER. let us know how they fertilize!

River.. :hugs: it is crushing to go thru so much on this journey for a bfn. Enjoy the wine and support from your OH. I hope your bfp is around the corner!

Miracle.. goodluck hun. Clinics have thier own protocol...i think 14dpo is good beta day.

Barbi...I'm rooting for you. B..A...R...B...go team go!
:)

Thanks hun! I will be testing tonight (got a bfp the eve of 11dpo last time) and tomorrow of course. and every fucking day until I can drink booze again.

River :hugs:

Nobump I'm so glad you're feeling better about things. Loads of luck for a great report!

Tulip good for you that's awesome!

Barbikins that's great that you still have 3 frosties left. I wish we could always pick out the right one the first time but sometimes it does take a couple tries.

Afm- everything looked good at baseline and start stims on Sat. I wish I were more excited. It's just hard having been through so much. I need to hear you gals' Bfp's for encouragement!

Looks like I'll be joining you guys later this year (well unless we're pregnant this cycle which I don't really believe is the case). We switched clinics/REs today and the new plan is to do a natural cycle next cycle which will give my lining time to recuperate after clomid and also do some extra tests like 3D sonography and a colour doppler for uterine blood flow. Basically to get the best possible picture of the state of my uterus. Then we can go ahead with IVF in April. The new RE is giving us a 75-80% chance in the first 2 cycles of IVF so that's at least encouraging.

Looks like I'll be joining you guys later this year (well unless we're pregnant this cycle which I don't really believe is the case). We switched clinics/REs today and the new plan is to do a natural cycle next cycle which will give my lining time to recuperate after clomid and also do some extra tests like 3D sonography and a colour doppler for uterine blood flow. Basically to get the best possible picture of the state of my uterus. Then we can go ahead with IVF in April. The new RE is giving us a 75-80% chance in the first 2 cycles of IVF so that's at least encouraging.

Well that is great news, high for IVF! I would be happy with 40% since I have about 1% on my own. I don't feel excited or nervous yet. I am only going for a consultation and im not entirely sure they can help me. :shrug:

Thanks hun! I will be testing tonight (got a bfp the eve of 11dpo last time) and tomorrow of course. and every fucking day until I can drink booze again.

I love this! Today as I have felt so down in the dumps I have been planning this weekend if I get a BFN. My plans definately involve wine, margaritas, whatever else I want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->