• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 IVFs!

Had a good scan today. They can do fet transfer on Tuesday next week! Got to start progesterone on Thursday to go with my oestrogen patches. Last buserelin tomorrow!

Welcome back deep sea

Hi everyone, its been awhile since I've posted but I've been lurking and trying to keep up.

Quick update: Started my FET cycle at the end of April. Currently on Lupron and Estrace. First ultrasound will be this Thursday for a lining check. If all goes as planned we will transfer 2 embryos on May 21.

Good luck!

Flannel - I am with you on the gardening! We just built a new raised bed vegetable garden last weekend. Still too cold here tonight to plant anything but I think in about 10 days we'll do it. I find it very therapeutic...although we have a 4 month old puppy and he has taken to jumping in it which is a whole other type of stress, haha.

Miracle - yeah, my clinic said they want as many follicles to be between 18-22 (or even a bit bigger) so that's pretty similar to what you've been told. I already had 4 that were 19mm so I am fairly certain I'll be triggering tomorrow night. Really looking forward to it as I can very much feel both ovaries at this point and it's not he most comfortable feeling I have to admit.

Deepsea - welcome back. :)

3chords - Those are mine sizes day 9 stimms ( 18, 17, 16, 16, 16,, 14, 14, 13, 10, 6, 5, 4). My doc set my retrieval for Friday and I still have until tomorrow to stimulate. My trigger will be Thursday. My ovaries are so big! Really uncomfortable... Good luck!!!

I have my follow up with RE on Thursday, finally got all my tests done and today we found out that our foster baby, that we have had for nearly a year, and he is 15 months old today, will be going to live with an unsavory relative next week.

Flannel - so sorry about the bfn. Glad that gardening helped - I like gardening as well, though I wish I had more time for it. Nice that you can do a FET right away :) They couldn't give us much either after the failed IVF cycle, other than to say it must not have been the right ones.

Izzie - fx on your FET!

Miracle & 3chords - you guys follies sound great! I bet you are sore already with that many that big in there! FX for a great retrieval!

Deepsea - hope you have a great lining check tomorrow, and your FET goes great :)

lola - hope your follow up appt goes well :)

Miracle, did you go for another scan today?

Deepsea - hope the lining check goes well...after clomid I was always a bit scared of those!

I had my last scan and my last stims today. Woohoo! Triggering this evening and off for ER on Friday morning.

My follicles: 25, 25, 24, 24, 24, 22, 22, 21, 20, 19, 14, 13, 13 (+ many smaller than 10)
My lining: 1.5, triple layered

I feel like my abdomen is FULL of golf balls. It has gotten quite cumbersome/uncomfortable to walk around and even sit. I am sure looking forward to this being over soon! Now just have to hope for lots of mature eggies and a good fertilization rate.

well, we are unexplained no more have hashimotos and on a scale of 1-20 my ovarian reserve is a 5. my chances of a pregnancy are 20-25% IF they can even get to my ovaries to get eggs since they can only see them when they are full of follicales, no idea where they are and I also have uterus dydelphus, which ironically is the LEAST of my issues...my only chance is donor eggs and we cant afford that, so now I just don't know. I have a follow up with the RE on Monday. I cant see how I can have such a low ovarian reserve, I suffer with a period every month, I have never skipped a period. never.

Miracle, did you go for another scan today?

Deepsea - hope the lining check goes well...after clomid I was always a bit scared of those!

I had my last scan and my last stims today. Woohoo! Triggering this evening and off for ER on Friday morning.

My follicles: 25, 25, 24, 24, 24, 22, 22, 21, 20, 19, 14, 13, 13 (+ many smaller than 10)
My lining: 1.5, triple layered

I feel like my abdomen is FULL of golf balls. It has gotten quite cumbersome/uncomfortable to walk around and even sit. I am sure looking forward to this being over soon! Now just have to hope for lots of mature eggies and a good fertilization rate.

Hello 3chords,

I just had my ER this morning. I was fricking out because I woke up this morning and did not feel my ovaries heavy, so I thought I had ovulated overnight. And I kind feel like I released 1 egg… Maybe I am just getting crazy… Any ways… I was very nervous and almost got the whole nurse team crazy… LOL… I made the Nurse call the doctor to make sure he would not be late as I was afraid to be ovulating! So crazy! They retrieved 8 eggs. As I said… I was expecting 9! I will do ICSI to increase chances of fertilization. Good luck for us! And I hope we all end up with our BFP's by the end of this journey!

I just had my ER this morning. I was fricking out because I woke up this morning and did not feel my ovaries heavy, so I thought I had ovulated overnight. And I kind feel like I released 1 egg… Maybe I am just getting crazy… Any ways… I was very nervous and almost got the whole nurse team crazy… LOL… I made the Nurse call the doctor to make sure he would not be late as I was afraid to be ovulating! So crazy! They retrieved 8 eggs. As I said… I was expecting 9! I will do ICSI to increase chances of fertilization. Good luck for us! And I hope we all end up with our BFP's by the end of this journey!

Hey MiracleAngel!

That's really funny because I felt the same way! Like the heaviness/fullness/pressure of the last few days was way less this morning. I had a similar panic.

They retrieved 11 eggs (I was expecting 10 so that was nice). We are also doing ICSI like you and we'll get our fertilization report tomorrow. Here is hoping for good news for both of us!!

Miracles & 3chords - things sound great for you guys!

lola - sorry to hear you have a bunch of things stacked up now. Hope you get a good plan in place after talking to your re

thanks, there is no plan. Donor eggs cost $30k and we just don't have that. I need to find out what kinds of treatments i need to look into and that's about it for the RE. We will continue to foster and hopefully one day, we will adopt one of the kids that passes through the house.

Today we had a day 5 grade 5 frozen embryo transfer. All went well and now I'm home taking things easy! Will keep you posted. Testing on 23rd.

awesome news Izzie!
Are you going to test before that date?

awesome news Izzie!
Are you going to test before that date?

Not planning to, never have before. Testing day a Saturday, so OH can be with me that morning, but is gone at 5am weekdays and I'm not getting up that early! Lol.

Izzie that's amazing news! Best of luck to you dear!

Lola I am so sorry you've had such bad news. Why are donor eggs so much? Or do you mean that's how much it would be with the whole cycle? You have a huge heart to be able to love children that may be taken from you at any time. They need that love so very much. I truly hope you get your forever family one way or another:hugs:

That is how much the whole cycle costs, the eggs are like $15,000 for 5 eggs, so half the cost is the eggs!!! I sometimes think I wasn't meant to be part of a family...but that I silly because im married and what not...

Hi Ladies!

So... I made it through my FET cycle, and so far, good news!

We transferred two 3-day frozen (defrosted) embryos on April 29.

HPT, 5dp3dt: very faint positive (I know it was crazy early to test, but oh well!)
HPT, 6dp3dt: faint positive
HPT, 7dp3dt: normal positive
HPT, 8dp3dt: dark positive

Beta 1, 13dp3dt: 1416
Beta 2, 15dp3dt: 4946!

So now, I wait (we're used to that, aren't we ladies??). I have a 6w ultrasound on May 27, and I can't wait. With those numbers, maybe there are two?

For those of you going through a fresh cycle... I know how tough it is. The FET cycle was SO much easier. 3 visits, very low hormones, and no shots. I was able to actually relax a lot more... which seems to have helped!

Also, I took baby aspirin from a few days before the transfer and am still on it. I also got Folgard from my doctor, to be extra cautious since I am MTHFR homozygous.

Thank you for your support! Can't wait to hear how everyone else is doing.

Wow nc baby dust. Congratulations! So good to hear positive stories. I had my fet transfer yesterday and have started the dreaded wait today. Feeling positive, optimistic and upbeat about it for a change!

Transfer done today. Two blastocysts inside of my belly now… Hope they grow stronger!!! I have two other 6 cells that are trying really hard to expand… so I might have some left over to freeze!!! Have anyone heard about a 6 day freeze when the embryo is only 6 cells?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->