• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 May Rainbows

Wow this thread moves so fast!!!
Congrats and welcome all!!
Fingers x for you Nats.
AFM- My HCG levels are rather low -133 on Monday and roughly stayed the same today. I know its not so much the mumbers that matter but what they do - obv they should be rising. They are going to scan me again on Monday. Still no bleeding, cramping or back ache. Keep ur fingers x for me

Thanks Hun, keeping my fingers crossed for you to xx

Good luck Nats and Susie!

Afm- I feel awful :( wouldn't say ms but def don't feel like getting off the couch. I can't wait for nap time.

Hi ladies. I've hesitated to join one of these groups as I tend to m/c before 3 months so it's always seemed kind of pointless in a way to join only to leave in a month or two. BUT I got a very shocking and surprising BFP on Monday and for the first time since my first pregnancy ended in miscarriage, I'm actually HAPPY and EXCITED about being pregnant. So I figured I'd jump in with both feet, hang on to every little speck and scrap of hope I can find, and join a group. A brief intro-I'm Jill, a 28 year old mom of two, and due May 19th (according to my lmp). If I seem nervous and jumpy about this pregnancy, it's due in part to my history of recurrent miscarriage, so forgive me if I post alot about my worries and fears. I'm hoping, praying, and crossing everything imaginable (but mostly my legs :haha:) in an effort to keep this miracle bean tucked in nice and snug until May (or rather the end of April...I went three weeks early with both DS and DD so I know if I make it to 40 weeks this time, I'm going to be absolutely BONKERS! DH isn't any help. He keeps telling me I'm going to go two weeks over...:dohh:)

Got my progesterone level back from 15dpo = 74
Seems kind of high if the normal range is 9-47 in 1st Tri and 12-20 in the 5-6 week?!

From what I try to google I can't read anything into it other than it's good to be high and not low.

Wishi could help! I don't know anything about progesterone.

Hi ladies. I've hesitated to join one of these groups as I tend to m/c before 3 months so it's always seemed kind of pointless in a way to join only to leave in a month or two. BUT I got a very shocking and surprising BFP on Monday and for the first time since my first pregnancy ended in miscarriage, I'm actually HAPPY and EXCITED about being pregnant. So I figured I'd jump in with both feet, hang on to every little speck and scrap of hope I can find, and join a group. A brief intro-I'm Jill, a 28 year old mom of two, and due May 19th (according to my lmp). If I seem nervous and jumpy about this pregnancy, it's due in part to my history of recurrent miscarriage, so forgive me if I post alot about my worries and fears. I'm hoping, praying, and crossing everything imaginable (but mostly my legs :haha:) in an effort to keep this miracle bean tucked in nice and snug until May (or rather the end of April...I went three weeks early with both DS and DD so I know if I make it to 40 weeks this time, I'm going to be absolutely BONKERS! DH isn't any help. He keeps telling me I'm going to go two weeks over...:dohh:)

Hi Dairymomma - welcome over - hoping this is your sticky bean and youll be here for next 8 months xx

Wow this thread moves so fast!!!
Congrats and welcome all!!
Fingers x for you Nats.
AFM- My HCG levels are rather low -133 on Monday and roughly stayed the same today. I know its not so much the mumbers that matter but what they do - obv they should be rising. They are going to scan me again on Monday. Still no bleeding, cramping or back ache. Keep ur fingers x for me
Fingers crossed tight for you :hugs:

Hi and welcome!
Im so sorry for your losses, congratulations on your new BFP. Praying that this little bean is a sticky one!
I'm kind of in the same boat, and same EDD :) I had two MC this year, and I got a surprise BFP on Monday also :D we had been trying for 12 mths, gave up booked a holiday to Bali and we weren't actually trying hubby was pulling out every time and a spermy decided it would escape and make a baby for us lol!
All my pregnancies have been planned so this is the most beautiful surprise ever and I'm really praying baby is healthy and sticks around.
My DS1 was born an hour and 45 mins before due date and DS2 was a stubborn little thing and came at 40+5 weighing a healthy 9lb! Lol he was very cooked lol

So who's got symptoms?
So far I've had slightly sore boobs since about 3 days before I tested.
Nausea hit me today quite bad and I was dry heaving in the bathroom for a while after I woke. I've never experience MS this early in pregnancy ( DS1 was roughly 8 weeks DS2 was 6.5 weeks )
And the tiredness has just set in, I had a nap on the couch with my 4 year old while he was watching a movie and 3 year old was sleeping as well :)
I've had diarrhoea for almost 2 weeks on and off, I've had to give two stool samples to see if I'm sick or of its just the pregnancy ( but its common for me to get it in pregnancy instead of constipated ) :blush: sorry if that's TMI!

Ok I have my levels back, I think they are quite high? Does anyone know if they fall within the average range?
I'm 5+2 and my levels are 17448!
I did get my bfp very early 8 days before af was due so I think I ovulated early and implanted early so I think at a scan they would put me forward a few days? But I don't know??
Opinions please?? X

Hey gotta say getting bit worried there's more than one little seed growing I'm only 4w 1d based on first day of last period and I've had bad nausea for about a week, pee a lot, nipples are mega sensitive, the past week my clothes been getting tighter although have been eating loads more coz I'm just so hungry all the time, oh and twins run in family :/ any advice ladies ??

Hey gotta say getting bit worried there's more than one little seed growing I'm only 4w 1d based on first day of last period and I've had bad nausea for about a week, pee a lot, nipples are mega sensitive, the past week my clothes been getting tighter although have been eating loads more coz I'm just so hungry all the time, oh and twins run in family :/ any advice ladies ??

Will they see you a bit early, to confirm what you think might be happening? Sounds exciting though! :happydance:

No :/ they haven't said anything about seeing me early unless there's a reason like pain or bleeding :( was thinking of paying for a private scan but I dunno

Thanks MissC. This baby was a total surprise to us too as we were using family planning this month while both DH and I are being treated for a mycoplasma infection. Add to the mix the fact that I ov'd late this month (normally I ov CD12-14 but opks put it at CD16-18), this was only my second cycle after a D&C and I typically don't ov normally for 3-4 cycles after a m/c, I was under an ENORMOUS amount of emotional stress around ov time, and I was taking a bunch of supplements to help get rid of this mycoplasma thing that are supposed to be not-so-good for pregnancy. I was so certain I WASN'T pregnant, I had to test to prove DH wrong. He kept saying I was!

As for symptoms, I didn't have any until I got my BFP. Now, I've got mild morning sickness (not puking bad, just nervous tummy feeling and no appetite) but I have it all.day.long. I just feel blah...Had to tell my m-i-l I'm pg because I've had a couple of dizzy spells bad enough I've nearly fainted. Don't want her to freak out if I suddenly pass out at work. Called my Dr but he isn't worried since my blood pressure is good but did mention it could be due to a drop in blood sugar if I'm not eating regularly or very much. Suggested I try eating a small snack in between meals to see if that helps. And sleep. Oh blessed sleep. Sleeping has become my drug of choice. I'm getting 8-10 hours of sleep a night (and I'm sleeping like a log) but I still could use a nap in the afternoon. Other than that, nothing. Kinda nervous as I usually have sore/tingly bbs by now but other than feeling a tad heavier than normal, they have been just fine.

Hi ladies, they put me in for early scan and everything is fine!! I have a beautiful bean with a beautiful heart beat. They also brought me forward 6 days so I am now 6+1 with a due date of 7/5/14. I'm so happy 😃😃 xx

Hi ladies, they put me in for early scan and everything is fine!! I have a beautiful bean with a beautiful heart beat. They also brought me forward 6 days so I am now 6+1 with a due date of 7/5/14. I'm so happy 😃😃 xx

Wonderful news!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->