• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 May Rainbows

ttc I'm so sorry to hear this for you :hugs: Keeping my FX'd for you too!!!

Thanks ladies. Florida momma really hope your next scan shows buba

I keep getting unsubscribed from this thread :cry:

Ooo Girls, Peeking back in on all of ya and see some unsettling tid bits... :hugs: I have everything crossed for you ladies and your lil beans:flower: I'll be stalking for updates

AFM: I finally have my first OB appointment scheduled.. FINALLY! It's not until Oct 4 tho..{I'll be roughly 9.2weeks} {wonder what all we can see!} I'll be having lab work done, my scan and planning a massive PROACTIVE game plan on how to keep this baby cooking! {stupid cervix!}

Welcome to all the news bumps!!! :happydance:

FL and ttc - what did your Drs tell you? Are you going to return for another scan in a week or so?

I set up my visit to meet with a new doctor for September 24th. We are looking to start with a whole new team after the loss of our son in the third trimester. They will bring me back in two weeks after this appointment, when I am 7 weeks for our first ultrasound...

Florida and TTC- FX all is well despite it all. :hugs:

Anybody have sciatic nerve pain as a pg symptom? I've had HORRID nerve pain in my lower back all day today and even sitting down is agony. I normally get this but usually only on one side (the side I ovulated on) and not until 6 weeks at the earliest. This is ALL OVER my back, both sides, and down both legs...Honestly, if I could have gotten in my van, I'd have driven to the chiropractor but I can't hardly move at the moment. Blah...DH keeps saying I'm getting it so bad and so early (I'm 4+4) because I'm having twins. I told him to shush. Too late, and now I can't stop thinking about having twins. :whacko:

Anybody have sciatic nerve pain as a pg symptom? I've had HORRID nerve pain in my lower back all day today and even sitting down is agony. I normally get this but usually only on one side (the side I ovulated on) and not until 6 weeks at the earliest. This is ALL OVER my back, both sides, and down both legs...Honestly, if I could have gotten in my van, I'd have driven to the chiropractor but I can't hardly move at the moment. Blah...DH keeps saying I'm getting it so bad and so early (I'm 4+4) because I'm having twins. I told him to shush. Too late, and now I can't stop thinking about having twins. :whacko:

Wow, how do you know you are having twins?! Already?!

I had this weird pain in my leg that made my left thigh numb. It went away by second trimester though when baby moved :thumbup:

No I don't know that I'm actually having twins. I'm just starting to obsess over the idea that I could be having them. There is a slightly higher chance I could have twins as I have fraternal twin brothers but it'd be way to early to tell at 4+4.

My DH is good for putting an idea like that in my head and then I go nuts until I know the answer for sure. He's absolutely not allowed to even mention pregnancy to me until I'm like CD28 because if he says anything sooner, I cannot stop thinking about it, start testing like 6 times a day, and basically turn OCD until I either get a BFP or AF comes. Confidentially, I think he did it so I'd start freaking out over the idea of having twins instead of the idea of having a miscarriage. And I have to say it's nicer to worry about having two babies instead of none at all.

I think I have a screw loose. :haha:

Seems a little early to have that and it be caused by pregnancy. Usually the cause of that is from the baby putting pressure on a nerve. I had it bad with DS to the point I could barely grocery shop. My leg would even give out.

The chiropractor I usually see and my dr both have said it might be due to ovarian cysts or a corpus luteum cyst. I usually get it around 6-8 weeks and then it goes away (if I make it that long) around 14 weeks. The chiro does an adjustment on my pelvis and that usually works for up to a week but I can't get in to see him until Monday. Hoping tylenol helps tonight if it doesn't go away soon. I've tried yoga and stretching and just laying there flat on my back but nothing's helped yet. Might try a hot shower after supper (if I can stand up that long anyway) and hoping I can finagle a back rub out of DH tonight. Will see. Until then, it's ouch ouch ouch...

No I don't know that I'm actually having twins. I'm just starting to obsess over the idea that I could be having them. There is a slightly higher chance I could have twins as I have fraternal twin brothers but it'd be way to early to tell at 4+4.

My DH is good for putting an idea like that in my head and then I go nuts until I know the answer for sure. He's absolutely not allowed to even mention pregnancy to me until I'm like CD28 because if he says anything sooner, I cannot stop thinking about it, start testing like 6 times a day, and basically turn OCD until I either get a BFP or AF comes. Confidentially, I think he did it so I'd start freaking out over the idea of having twins instead of the idea of having a miscarriage. And I have to say it's nicer to worry about having two babies instead of none at all.

I think I have a screw loose. :haha:

ha ha ha hubbys are great for making our minds go in overdrive!

Multiples are one of hubby's worst fear. It's forbidden talk in our house :haha:

Twins run in my DH's family too. His mother is a twin and his father has 2 sets of twin siblings and he almost had a twin his mother lost early on. Nothing would excite him more and it scares me to bits!:wacko:

Twins run in my DH's family too. His mother is a twin and his father has 2 sets of twin siblings and he almost had a twin his mother lost early on. Nothing would excite him more and it scares me to bits!:wacko:

On babycenter it says it only matters if they run in the mothers side not the fathers :winkwink:

Kind of like baldness

Darlin that's what the older research always said was that the twins had to run on the women's side, which is absolutely true for fraternal twins, but there is some newer research that is saying that there is some influence for identical twins from the male side.

We too are trying not to think of twins.. hahaha we always said we'd have 2 kids and the joke has been it would be 1 the first time and 2 the second... we're on the second pregnancy here :) My OH is an identical twin, he has identical twin brothers, cousins, etc... in every generation lol. Add to that that I'm over 35 ... sigh... I guess soon enough we'll know!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->