• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 May Rainbows

Hi ladies i got my bfp last night after the loss of my 5 month pregnancy with my son in april yayyyy

Hi ladies, they put me in for early scan and everything is fine!! I have a beautiful bean with a beautiful heart beat. They also brought me forward 6 days so I am now 6+1 with a due date of 7/5/14. I'm so happy 😃😃 xx

What greats news! and to be put forward thats always a bonus!! xcx

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Nats that's a great number! No wonder your scan went so well :hugs:

As for my symptoms...my nausea is worse than with DS. Exhausted all the time. Body aches and sore boobs. I'm actually losing weight. About a pond a day. I'm not sad bout it all! Lol I was overweight before this pregnancy and afraid I'd go over 200lbs. I've lost 5-7lbs already. Bloat is out of control. I am also wondering about twins. They run in my family. Fraternal twins and they skip a generation and its my generations turn. I got such a dark early bfp I'd believe it. Guess we shall see in2wks! : happydance:

Ok I have my levels back, I think they are quite high? Does anyone know if they fall within the average range?
I'm 5+2 and my levels are 17448!
I did get my bfp very early 8 days before af was due so I think I ovulated early and implanted early so I think at a scan they would put me forward a few days? But I don't know??
Opinions please?? X
That does seem rather high but I'm no expert on these things so I'm not sure what the 'normal' range is.

Hi ladies, they put me in for early scan and everything is fine!! I have a beautiful bean with a beautiful heart beat. They also brought me forward 6 days so I am now 6+1 with a due date of 7/5/14. I'm so happy 😃😃 xx
That's fantastic!

Welcome and congratulations prettygirl88, sorry for your loss xo

Nats77 Here's a chart for hCG levels of what the roughly should be.
So yours looks normal :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 5
Good luck today Floridamomma with the scan. I wish my scan was earlier 2.30pm its going to be a long day, just need to know if bean is ok :wacko::wacko:

Morning to everyone else xx

Good luck ttc and Florida, will be stalking for updates xx

I ended up having a earlier scan wed. sorry for no update it had been a week since the last and only gestational sac seen:( rescan wednesday

Looking forward to you scan today ttc!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Florida, hang in there hun :hugs: Keeping my FX'd for you.

Sorry to hear that Floridamomma i had exactly the same thing just now they could only see the Sac so looks like im going to be out as they say its looking more 5-6 weeks not 7. Oh the joys of pregnancy x

I'm sorry ttc and Florida, hope for better news on your next scan xx

ttc I did read sometimes people don't see a hb until 9 weeks and theyare told d&c because the sac isn't up to par. I mc on my own last time so I will wait and see if this baby pushes on or let it happen naturally and besides next week the baby could jump ahead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->