2014 May Rainbows

Excited for your scan, Starry! Symptoms come and go, completely normal.

I've been a lot less sick the last few days I am also worrying :( my next scan isn't until the 25th!! X

Fingers crossed Starry! I'm sure everything is great.

My next scan is Thursday. Should be 8 weeks that day (haven't updated ticker yet)

Good luck with the scans ladies! My symptoms had totally disappeared when I had my scan last week and I was panicked. Everything looked great to me but i have a follow up with my Dr. next week to see what the NT readings were and the results of the blood test.
I got the Sonoline B doppler and love it.

I also got the Sonoline b and seems to work great.

Good luck on your scans!

Yepp mine is the sonoline b as well and I found the hb last night :) found it sooner but wasn't 100% sure that was baby. This LO moves a lot more than DS did. It actually runs from the doppler :haha:

Hi ladies I'm 8 weeks today and used my Doppler and heard the heartbeat :) I'm so relieved everything is ok I was so nervous in this pregnancy after my mc it was lovely to hear the heartbeat I can relax a bit now

Hi, had my scan today and the baby is perfect! It is measuring 7+6 so a day ahead of what I have and it's heart beat is 174. Also, there is no sign of clots or bleeds in the womb which I've had with all of my other pregnancies. Still a ways to go until second tri but I'm starting to feel a bit better about things.

Great news starry!!! I had a good feeling :flower: Rest easy now!

Did you get any pics?

No, I wasn't allowed to keep any but I honestly wasn't expecting to. I think here you only get to keep a copy from your 20 week scan.

Hello ladies. Mind if I join? I've had 1 early MC at 5 weeks and then had two ectopics which cost me my fertility. This baby is due 28th May 2014 and conceived via IVF.

I've had a scan at 7 weeks and all was fine little baby with a heartbeat but I'm just so convinced something is going to go wrong. Like it's all too good to be true so just looking for support from those who have been through similar.

I have another scan next week at 9 weeks.

So scared!

I've ordered an angel sounds Doppler and it should be here next week.

Welcome 4magpies!! Sorry for your losses, but you are Definately in the right place. Everyone here has a similar story and we are all nervous that this is too good to be true :)

We actually have the same due date!! Although mine may change after tomorrow's scan ;)

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->