2014 May Rainbows

Yes :) she got certified after we had DS and works at a women's center. She has keys so we can go anytime.

Just went to pee and I'm spotting again for the 2nd time this week

That's nice!! I have always wanted to do that but only 2 places in the state of VA offer the program and the closest to me is 2 hours away :(

Spotting can be very normal in early pregnancy!! I'm sure it's just your bean getting nice & snug :hugs:

Same here. The closest place that offers the program is over an hr away. Being that I'd be there on financial aid the gas bill to get to and from would kill us.

They've cut it from a lot of the local colleges in the pat few yrs. idk why?

I had a scan on Tuesday showed just a sac but I get to make another apt from a different doc. it will only be regular us. should I maybe wait until im like 7 weeks so ill see something

I'd wait until 7wks maybe a little longer since a at this point even a few days makes such a huge difference :thumbup:

I hope I can hold out until 7 weeks for my first scan! I went at 6 weeks last time and just a heartbeat, mc at 12 weeks. Now I've convinced myself the longer I wait for the scan the better chance of H&H 9 months :haha:

Hi and congratulations to all the new ladies! H&H 9 months :)

Darlin - Spotting may be quite normal in early pregnancy. But how lucky you are to have a sonogropher mil! And good luck with the BW today!

Had my first scan today and the doctor eliminated the 2 things I feared most: complete molar and ectopic. There was only 1 gestational sac and a clear, round yolk sac. He said the GS measured 6 weeks which is not at all possible, since we even didn't have intercourse that early. We didn't see the heartbeat but I can be at most 5+4 so I guess it can be early for that. He didn't seem much concerned but I'm having another scan on Wednesday to see if the heart starts beating. I am kind of relieved, but also anxious for Wednesday. Hoping and praying we'll see a tiny flicker that day.

About going team yellow, I don't think I have the patience either ;)

Im trying so hard to hold out for scan - I have a NHS scan at 8 weeks but was thinking of a private one before but id like to wait so i can see something.

Ece - Awesome news that scan went well and ruled out eptopic - wednesday wont be long and then hopefully youll see flicker of heart xx

I think I will wait until 7weeks3days

I think that's a good time to go!

Getting my bloodwork done tomorrow :thumbup:

I hope today goes well, will you get your #'s back today? Also, happy 6 weeks!! Has the spotting continued?

I am kind of relieved, but also anxious for Wednesday. Hoping and praying we'll see a tiny flicker that day.

About going team yellow, I don't think I have the patience either ;)

Glad you had good news at your scan! Were they scanning you so early to rule those out?

Im trying so hard to hold out for scan - I have a NHS scan at 8 weeks but was thinking of a private one before but id like to wait so i can see something.

I'm right there with you, my initial scan is at 8w1d. So still 3 weeks from now! BUT, it's a good time to go. Like one of my other friends on here said, will look like a little gummy bear in there :)

Happy Friday everyone!!

Hopin4ABump - I had a partial molar earlier this year and my biggest fear was a complete molar, after I had very high HCG last week. So yes, the scan was to rule that out! I'm just afraid of ectopic because it seems I'm hearing of it more and more these days. Fortunately I don't have a history of that!

Regarding 1st scans, I think around 7 weeks is a great time. It is late enough to see "things" and early enough to keep the anxiety away ;)

ece, nice that they ruled those out for you, I'm sure you'll see that little hb on Wednesday, now to keep yourself occupied until then!!!

Darlin have you had your bloodwork yet? I had some done yesterday and I'm waiting, impatiently now for my results :) You still spotting?

floridamomma, I'm trying to wait until 7 weeks too.. I get an early dating scan so we may do it between 6 - 7 weeks... ahh I can't decide. I think once I get my numbers this morning I'll feel better :)

I've had 2 rounds of bloodwork back, first one was CD22 - 48; then CD 26 - 247, yesterday was CD 28... so we're hoping for 500... We're just a little worried since I had a car accident on Monday, I hit a curb, I was going 80 km/hr.... the car has $8500 damage.. sigh... I had my 14 month old in the care with me. Him and I are fine but yikes!! still a little worried about the bean. I keep telling myself that he's tucked in behind my pubic bone so he's just fine... but it will be nice to see my numbers going up..

klsltsp - Oh dear! Sorry you had such a scare. But as you say, the little bean is well protected under layers and layers of soft cushions ;). I'm sure s/he's fine and the BW will be OK!

so just got my BW and the numbers were great!!

CD 22 - 48
CD 26 - 247
CD 28 - 557

Yipee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh