2014 May Rainbows

Great bumps ladies! I have no clue where this thing came from recently :wacko: But supposedly with the 2nd you get bigger sooner.

Starry it was actually just an activewear sweater :haha: Regular misses size. I grabbed it with my new yoga/workout pants. I've never had a pair before. I was having problems with the maternity band on my mat pants hurting me after wearing them too long.

Carrying my rainbow baby dued on May the third. MOMMA CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU BABY GIRL!!!!!

Congratulations! It is so exciting for all of us to meet our rainbows in May.

Welcome, precious_baby! Congrats on your pregnancy!

It's hard to believe we're halfway there, ladies! I never thought I'd get this far in a pregnancy ever again. I can't wait for May! This pregnancy is still dragging a bit for me. Christmas helped distract me a bit but now it's back to just wishing each day away.

I cannot wait for May either!!! Time is DRAGGGGGGING still. I am about to start up with nursing clinical again, so that will have me extremely busy starting in February. I cannot wait to be busy again. Time flies.

Beautiful bellies, everyone!!! My belly is starting to come... I feel like my skin is being ripped apart in the front of my tummy and I am SUPER SUPER achey, so I think that I will be popping soon! Anyone use stretch mark cream? I am using this oil called Earth Mama Stretch Oil... so I hope it helps. It is worth it no matter what though.

TMI question... has anyones sex drive majorly increased lately? :blush: Mine is through the roof, but I am terrified to have too much sex cause my uterus gets BH BEFORE the big O just when I am hot and bothered... lol. It used to be AFTER the O, but now it is before and after haha... So even though I want to all the time and Dr says that sex and the big O are perfectly safe and healthy for me, I am afraid to. The joys of being pregnant with a rainbow baby.... takes away all innocence of pregnancy!!!

What is everyone doing tonight? DH and I are going on a date to Lucille's BBQ :happydance: This momma is going to be veryyyy happy!

Just do what is comfortable for you MrsGax. I craved sex a ton with DS but this time it's not very enjoyable. We've only done it 3-5 times.

Tonight we are having chili. I got my new camera and I'm trying to get the settings how I want them. Still needs a lot of work.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 4
My sex drive hasn't increased at all.... I blame it on being tired from working 8-6 Monday to Friday, and being busy every weekend! Also finding it dry down there... All this discharge during the day, but when we get frisky nada? Usually I have no issues on that department, but lately very dry... We've got some KY to try though....

My bump is quite prominent when showing skin, but with a shirt on not so much. Lol. Unless it's fitted right under my bust, and hugs my belly. Lol

I find I get achy for a day or two, then notice some growth... Then a few days of calm...lol. Then it starts again! Have been achy today so guessing I'll see some grow in the next day or two... Baby's been quiet today too, wonder if that means he's having a growth spurt? Lol

Darlin- what beautiful eyes!!

I have found over the last couple of weeks my sex drive has gone through the roof. I've noticed too that I'm very weepy and quick to snap so I think it's all just one big hormonal cocktail. Come play on my mood swings anyone.

I think my drive has stayed the same or even gone down. I normally like to do it lots but right now I'm fine with or without it. I really like it when we do have it, but I have a hard time asking for it or being enthusiastic about it. I think I'm just too tired to be putting in loads of effort.

Having a blah day. Nothing is satisfying me. No food or snacks, nothing I do or watch on tv. Just a lazy boring Saturday here.

Sorry you're having a blah day.

I'm feeling very dissatisfied with life today. Have a dull headache and the past few days I have such low energy. It almost hurts how tired I am. I've switched a few loads of laundry and dishes but haven't folded anything. I haven't been eating healthy today either so that's not helping. I need to go out and pick up some more fruits and veggies. I only have some cut-up frozen fruit pieces and not much left either.

It's just so cold and snowy here. Makes it hard to go anywhere or do anything. Just staying snuggled up under my blanket on the couch. We were even going to rent a movie but there isn't anything worth renting :shrug:

Starry have you had your iron checked recently? That can be a big issue with pregnancy if you're feel g overly tired.

We actually had a lovely day. Bought a dresser for baby room and a memory book for baby :). We went to Michaels and got wood letters to spell baby's name! So ex cited to get the nursery set up :)

Sounds exciting Sunny! I am actually kind of enjoying not having a bunch to do for a nursery etc. :haha:

Sunny - yeah, I am thinking about my iron levels. I have had issues with it while not pregnant. It's the groggy, hurts-to-think & leaden limbs that has me wondering. Also, I'm craving icy things like slushies and very cold colas.

And how exciting about your nursery! Have fun decorating!

Definitely get it checked... I've had iron deficiency before, and it's different than just being super tired... Sounds like you may need some pills :)

We are super excited about the nursery... We have all the furniture now, assembled and the room is set up... Need all of the little touches. We will hang the floating shelves tomorrow then I will be making a crochet blanket and sewing a few pillows that will be personalized for baby.... DH is painting some art for above the crib (he's an artist)...

It's early but we are very excited. Lol. Went to the nice shop where we are registering (I've started an online registry) and got some info on car seats (and picked one) and confirmed that we like the stroller that I chose :).

That's exciting Sunny!

I can't stop eating so much at night. Tried eating more earlier during the day and I'm still so hungry at bed time. I've gained a few more pounds too :cry:

How early could you feel the baby kick from the outside??

I'll be 21 weeks tomorrow and swear I can feel him from the outside but DH always misses it!!! I know he's a super active baby and I feel his kicks getting quite strong but wonder if I'm just confusing the inside/ outside feeling?? Is 21 weeks way too early or possible?

I think it's possible. I've already felt my baby from the outside. I first felt it from the outside about 3 or even 4 weeks ago. DH felt it too. But this baby doesn't kick very hard all that often. It rolls more and sort of tap-dances. It moves a lot differently than my ds did.

We've felt baby from outside from about 17wks. It wasn't very strong or constant tho. I'd say at about 20wks was when it became more routine for us ;)

Sunny - yeah, I am thinking about my iron levels. I have had issues with it while not pregnant. It's the groggy, hurts-to-think & leaden limbs that has me wondering. Also, I'm craving icy things like slushies and very cold colas.

And how exciting about your nursery! Have fun decorating!

I am getting my iron levels check in a couple weeks as well! So damn exhausted... ALL THE TIME.

Definitely get it checked... I've had iron deficiency before, and it's different than just being super tired... Sounds like you may need some pills :)

We are super excited about the nursery... We have all the furniture now, assembled and the room is set up... Need all of the little touches. We will hang the floating shelves tomorrow then I will be making a crochet blanket and sewing a few pillows that will be personalized for baby.... DH is painting some art for above the crib (he's an artist)...

It's early but we are very excited. Lol. Went to the nice shop where we are registering (I've started an online registry) and got some info on car seats (and picked one) and confirmed that we like the stroller that I chose :).

I am so excited/jealous that you are on top of the nursery already!!! We have not even moved and will probably not move until April :wacko: So, the nursery will have to be put together real quick! Luckily, we can paint and all that probably starting in february/march. So so exciting! What stroller did you choose? I am starting to look into strollers, I have already started a big portion of my registry on BRU and Amazon. We still have to pick out the car seat, stroller, crib, etc.

Question: We buy the crib ourselves, right? Cause the registry helper on BRU said to register for it.... but I always thought that we buy it ourselves? Just curious! I already have my eyes on a few cribs, but can't make the purchase until we move as we have no space for it.

That's exciting Sunny!

I can't stop eating so much at night. Tried eating more earlier during the day and I'm still so hungry at bed time. I've gained a few more pounds too :cry:

I can't stop eating late at night either!!! And I am eating CRAP. Like... cereal, pop tarts, bread, pretzels, etc. I have not had fruits or veggies in weeks cause they make me feel sick :( Is that bad for baby? My mom got a nutribullet for christmas, and I think I am going to test it out for her this week :haha:

How early could you feel the baby kick from the outside??

I'll be 21 weeks tomorrow and swear I can feel him from the outside but DH always misses it!!! I know he's a super active baby and I feel his kicks getting quite strong but wonder if I'm just confusing the inside/ outside feeling?? Is 21 weeks way too early or possible?

I could feel him from the outside barely around 16-17 weeks, BUT it was few and FAR between... Like one day I would feel a tiny tap on the outside... nothing for the next week. DH and my mom felt him around 17 weeks and then not again until last week! SO I def think that 21 weeks is possible! I feel him all the time from outside... DH woke me up this morning by touching my tummy and talking to him and he was moving, so I wonder if he woke him up lol.

Great, I'm not crazy. Lol. Now if only we could time it so DH can feel! I'm excited that it can feel baby everyday throughout the day :). So reassuring! He packs quite the kicks too! Lol

So DH and I have begun our registry (online) and visited one of the shops to explore some things.... Any recommendations from the moms out there for products that are amazing, not worth the money, or absolute useless? Would love some feedback...

So far looking at the

Chicco key fit car seat
The uppababy vista stroller
The mamas and papas high hair
And the graco pack and play....

I love the grobag sleep bags, and any blankets by Aidan and Anis...

Mrs.Gax... We bought our crib & dresser and already had a chair... Basically I didn't want to wait so late to set up the nursery as I have no idea when there might be a shower for me... There's so many other items for people to give us anyways :). Our stroller is $789 plus tax & some accessories, our car seat & extra base is around $400.... Hoping our parents make those two big purchases... Otherwise little stuff but it adds up quick! The grobags are $50 each and I've registered for a light weight and a heavier one.... We also got our crib in a discount section because the box was damaged and not available and there was a nic on the crib.... So that wouldn't apply if it were on the registry....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->