• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 May Rainbows

I hurt so bad. Feel like I did a bunch of sit ups! :(

I hurt so bad. Feel like I did a bunch of sit ups! :(

Something starting????

I've been having occasional cramp like pains in the lower half of my bump... Anyone else? Mostly at the end of the day when I'm tired and they go away with rest... Just curious :)

Cars cleaned, now to install the car seat bases!

No I thin I am just doomed to be miserable until he comes :haha:

I get those too Sunny but unfortunately they haven't meant anything for me.

I don't recall getting any signs with DS either. On his due date I started to get real strong, yet slightly irregular contractions and quickly lost my plug with some bloody show. It still took 4 days for him to be born but the contractions never let up after that. I had other signs too over those days but I don't really remember them. I just remember calling my mom to cry and she said that it sounded like baby was coming. She was surprised he didn't show that day.

Right now I'm getting these sudden stabbing pains in my cervix accompanied by a cramp. The baby is wiggling so she must be hitting it but it's quite painful. Makes it feel like I'm either about to pee myself or everything will rip open and she'll fall out. :haha:

House is officially all caught up. Finishing up my last order for my business and then I have nothing to do. Probably going to go grocery shopping this weekend and make some things in bulk. I officially don't have anything I have to do anymore tho. Everything is ready and packed.

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and my fundal height measurement jumped so they are sending me for a growth scan on Tuesday. They want to make sure baby didn't have a big growth spurt. Also, the doctor checked me and I am not dilated and baby hasn't dropped. I would assume I have some time then... 37 weeks on Monday! Hoping I don't go over due! I am sure like most of you its getting harder to move around!

Good Luck Schultzie! They thought DS was going to be too small because my fundal height was measuring 2wks behind. They almost took him early because of it. Turned out he was 6lbs 6oz and just fine. I wouldn't worry. Maybe baby had a growth spurt and will slow back down for you ;)

Good luck, schultzie! Enjoy seeing your little one again. :)

sunny - we have a play pen. Ours has a bassinet/co-sleeper attachment so it's going to get a lot of use the first few weeks/months. Ours is not very large so it's not really good for playing in though. I've only really used it when I had to get something done and DS was getting in the way. Otherwise we just sent it along when others were watching him overnight for us. Or when we needed DS to sleep somewhere besides his crib like when he needed to sleep in the cool basement while he had croup.

I'd say we used it enough to make it worthwhile but not as much as I had originally imagined.

My water broke! Like 5min ago! No contractions or anything yet tho.

It seems you're getting your Easter baby after all! No doctor or midwife will let you go very long after your waters break. Eeee! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear the happy news.

Darlin how exciting!! I hope it was ur fore waters and not your hind waters as they will leave you if it's your hind apparently!! But with all the signs u been getting I'm sure this is the real deal!!! Good luck Hun let us all know xxx

I have no idea starry!! Lol but yes I do know there are two waters one behind baby and one in front apparently lol how they tell???? Who knows??? Xx

Interesting. I had to have my waters broken with DS even though I was already in labour at the hospital for some time so no real experience. My waters broke with my first miscarriage but I was only 12 weeks so the amount would have been smaller and it was mixed with blood. Totally different experience.

I called in and I am allowed to go 12hrs because mine were completely clear like water and I am gbs negative. She is going to call me at 8amish to see how I am doing and then I have to be in the hospital by 2pm (they broke at 2am). Just waiting on contractions to pick up :thumbup:

What's happening darlin?? Contractions getting stronger?? X

Timing them on my app. It has them averaged at 6.5min apart and about 45sec long. Still leaking gushes of fluid too. It is EXACTLY like af cramps lol

Yay things are definitely happening then Hun!! Woohoo your baby is on the way!! Can't wait to hear your story and see ur pics of your baby xxx good luck xxxx

Good luck darlin! How exciting! Can't wait to see pics of your little one! Hope you have a fast labor and your little one is here before you know it.

Darlin- I'm so excited for you!!! Keep us posted when you can!! Looking forward to some beautiful pictures :) welcome Easter baby :)

Schultzie- I get regular growth scans with this one for various reasons. I'm sure baby is great :) at first they thought mine was too big (borderline gestational diabetes and measuring ahead) but he was perfect at 50th percentile!!

Starry, thanks for the playpen input.. Originally I thought we would have it set up all the time but now I'm rethinking. We might hold off until baby is bigger. Especially with cloth diapers it's easier to just go up to the nursery to change then to bring everything down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->