2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Glad everything went well Laelani, and be nice to see him again next week :)

I'm glad everything looks good Laelani!

Thank you!

Happy to hear everything went well Laelani!

Yes me too!! Thanks!

Yay Laelani! And congrats on 21 weeks today! :happydance:

Aww thanks!! :D

Glad everything went well Laelani, and be nice to see him again next week :)

Yes that is true! I love being able to see him. It had me a little worried that they were so urgently wanting another one to be done for his back. Turns out they want to make sure he doesn't have scoliosis like his mama which is hereditary.

So we had our second anatomy ultrasound today and luckily little man was facing front so the tech was able to get all of the measurements she needed. I also asked her to confirm gender and she said she was a million percent certain it's a boy.

Also had a midwife appointment today and everything's looking good except that I'm measuring at 25 weeks instead of 22 weeks. I definitely feel that my uterus is quite high for 22 weeks. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? I'm a little worried that my poor lungs will be shoved out of the way soon!

Here's the ultrasound pic that made the tech so confident about gender. :)

Attachments

• Baby #2 boy bits.jpg
    Baby #2 boy bits.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
i think you can definately safely buy blue there jalia :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I was measuring 32 weeks at 27 weeks with my son, i had a scan and he was spot on so i think people carry differently, i felt pushing to my ribs yesterday, it is so uncomfortable

Glad all looking good Jalia, great 'potty shot' never seen one that obvious before!
I don't know if I'm measuring ahead but I think my uterus is higher than it potentially should be for 21/22 weeks. Was getting kicks I could feel on the outside much higher than my belly button on my right hand side last night.
Have a consultant appt on Monday due to haemorrhage after having my dd so I wonder if they will measure me then?

Haha Jallia, ain't no mistaking that's a boy! :haha: I don't know about the measuring ahead, though. My LO's head measures 2 weeks ahead but that's all really, and nobody said anything about it to me. :shrug:

Great potty shot Jallia! :) I haven't had fundal height measured yet, my next appointment is the 6th but I've seen pictures people have posted on here about it being at your belly button at 20 weeks and mines definitely above that. It's a good couple of cm above it too. Don't know if that's because it's not my first or not?

So we had our second anatomy ultrasound today and luckily little man was facing front so the tech was able to get all of the measurements she needed. I also asked her to confirm gender and she said she was a million percent certain it's a boy.

Also had a midwife appointment today and everything's looking good except that I'm measuring at 25 weeks instead of 22 weeks. I definitely feel that my uterus is quite high for 22 weeks. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? I'm a little worried that my poor lungs will be shoved out of the way soon!

You will measure ahead if this is not your first pregnancy, I have been feeling kicks in my ribs already and Doc confirmed it was b/c my Uterus was by my belly button very early on!

There is NO denying that is a boy. Congrats! I would love another boy but for my sanity I think if this was a girl this time I may be able to emotionally get through this a bit easier....

Thank you ladies! Your replies were very reassuring. Happy to know I'm not the only one feeling kicks and such way up high. My midwife made a comment about fundal height being up my belly button already so I wasn't surprised that I was still measuring big. I think the fact that I'm just 5'2 has something to do with it as well. There's only so much room in there! :p

You will measure ahead if this is not your first pregnancy, I have been feeling kicks in my ribs already and Doc confirmed it was b/c my Uterus was by my belly button very early on!

There is NO denying that is a boy. Congrats! I would love another boy but for my sanity I think if this was a girl this time I may be able to emotionally get through this a bit easier....

*HUGS* Castaway. I completely understand about the emotional implications. The good news is that you have a happy, healthy, wiggly baby in there patiently waiting to say hello. :)

Anyone dealing with sciatica and/or pelvis alignment issues? I feel like I'm 35 going on 80 these days! Every time I stand up and start walking it takes me a minute to get going properly. Ugh.

Lol sounds like me!! Takes me ages to get up off of sofa etc then I'm hobbling around cause my right hip is quite painful!

Sorry to hear Jallia, that sounds awful. I just have what I attribute to be 'regular pregnancy aches' but nothing really major so far. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->