2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

We were in Rhodes for two week (came back wed) and kept inspecting in the mirror in my bikini lol, no new stretchies...... Yet!! Just the silvery old ones from the last two. I got a lot more with my second than first, sure they'll pop up soon no doubt.

And agree on above about BH. I've had them since 18 weeks (did with others too) and they can be quite sharp at first but soon get used to them. I had loads while I was away, felt like whenever I moved I'd get one :-( maybe due to increased heat/maybe not drinking enough probably. But it does sound like they are what your have

We were in Rhodes for two week (came back wed) and kept inspecting in the mirror in my bikini lol, no new stretchies...... Yet!! Just the silvery old ones from the last two. I got a lot more with my second than first, sure they'll pop up soon no doubt.

Yeah I suspect it has to do with me being pregnant back to back for a third time. Fingers crossed I bounce back after baby. :thumbup:

Haven't been on for a few days and needed to catch up on my reading. :) Congrats on passing the glucose test Laelani! I bet it was a great relief for you. I know it was for me! As for the pains, I also agree that those sound like BH contractions. I have had many of them with this pregnancy and they feel pretty much just like you described. Fun times! :p :hugs:

Haven't been on for a few days and needed to catch up on my reading. :) Congrats on passing the glucose test Laelani! I bet it was a great relief for you. I know it was for me! As for the pains, I also agree that those sound like BH contractions. I have had many of them with this pregnancy and they feel pretty much just like you described. Fun times! :p :hugs:

Yes I was very relieved to have passed the glucose test!!! The BH situation sucks and I still only had it on the one day but I'm sure they will be back :haha:

Sorry to hear about the stretchies! I keep checking every day, no new ones yet, but the ones around my piercing are pretty angry looking!

Staying with my mom for 3 weeks while our kitchen is getting a complete refit. Hubs will be at the house from Mon-Fri and here at weekends.. I don't want him to go! I feel so needy. It's ridiculous! :haha:

Sorry to hear about the stretchies! I keep checking every day, no new ones yet, but the ones around my piercing are pretty angry looking!

Staying with my mom for 3 weeks while our kitchen is getting a complete refit. Hubs will be at the house from Mon-Fri and here at weekends.. I don't want him to go! I feel so needy. It's ridiculous! :haha:

Whigfield, I totally understand what you mean about feeling so needy! My hubby is leaving for a business trip mid-August for 5 days and I keep getting panicky when I think about it. Totally ridiculous of me, but I just don't want him to be away. :nope:

I can be quite clingy at times anyway, but I feel like I'm in overdrive! It must be a pregnancy thing??? :haha:

Eeek... So.. I guess we're buying a house! It's an odd situation since we're first time buyers, but as OH is in the military you can get a regular residential mortgage and let it out, so long as you intend to live in it one day! It's only a small two bedroom but it has tenants in it already and is very cheap.. We're getting the mortgage in our name but planning to split costs with my parents. Eventually, when OH leaves the military (or if we get based closer - the house is just 1 minute from my parents) we'll move in for a while before getting ready to sell and using the money from it as a larger deposit for a house which we'll buy together with my parents. Our plan has always been to buy a big enough house so that my parents can move in too - but convert it so that they have their own small kitchen, bathroom, living room etc so we're not living completely on top of each other. But our offer just got accepted so I guess all systems are go! :wacko:

Whigfield I'm the same at the moment, I really missed dh when we were away last week and got a bit teary whenever I spoke to him on the phone. Definitely made me feel a bit needy but dh was really sweet about it :) Congrats on the house!! Exciting stuff!

Awww! That's nice AllStar. Hubs loves it when I'm clingy/needy.. I'm not usually (at least to this degree) so he revels in feeling needed even though I just want to stick to him like glue. :haha: Hate going to bed on my own, though!

Thanks! I keep panicking at the moment about the house - letting to tenants is such a scary thing, you never know who you're going to get. Worst case scenario if we get nightmare tenants is that it won't be a problem covering the mortgage while losing a few months rent.. It's just if they trashed the house. But I guess that's what the insurance is for? :shrug:

Exciting news about the house whigfield! Will that all go through before baby comes? X

Fingers crossed it will! There's no chain so that should help, and nobody needs to move in or out so that's good too. :happydance:

I woke up this morning and thought OH was there, and thought I was stroking his foot with mine.. Turned out I was stroking my dog's foot. :haha:

LO has been moving a fair amount today and had quite a few braxton hicks. They're getting soooo uncomfortable!

Baby has been kicking or punching my ribs all day! Lol getting heartburn really bad now too, only time I ever get it is when I'm pregnant so knew it would show up soon :)

Baby girl has found my ribs too, ouch ouch ouch, keeps making me jump! Can feel an actual foot now, feels like it measures just over an inch.... its lovely but very strange.

I second the painful braxton hicks, they're really quite crampy sometimes.

Eeeek, LO doesn't really kick at my ribs yet so I'm worried he's still breech. I still get cervix and butt kicks. :haha:

My LO is all over the place. She's mostly hanging out on the right side of my belly for some reason. And I can't figure out where the rest of her is. The rest of the kids were all right in the middle where they were supposed to be. DH leaves next week for a race in Europe so I think I'm gonna pull out spinning babies and give that a shot - I'll have two weeks and I don't need DH making fun of me so I'll just do it covertly, lol. I wonder if it's because of the anterior placenta?

I'm in that boat too Whig. I always feel the kicks on my right side but lately it's very, very low so I'm thinking we have a breech little man in there right now simply because of where the movement is coming from. Hopefully he will turn himself around.

That's a good point, 3Minions. I often forget about anterior placenta. :haha:

We have at least 10 weeks each yet Laelani so hopefully they will turn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->