2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

My daughter is head down and I feel all movement low. Doc said they still have a lot of room so you would be surprised the positions they can get in to!! At around 32-34 weeks I am going to be really hoping she stays head down!!

So I'll admit it wasn't too bright of me, but I spent about 3 and a half hours walking around Costco (similar to Sam's Club) a couple days ago and was on my feet a lot yesterday mowing the lawn, etc. Then suddenly, last night I had this shooting pain in my heel whenever I put pressure on my left foot. I figured it would go away by morning after a good rest but I'm still limping around and I feel like I can't put any pressure on the inside part of my foot. Has this happened to any of you ladies?! I don't see any swelling or bruising so I really don't think there's a break or strain, but OUCH! :cry:

So I'll admit it wasn't too bright of me, but I spent about 3 and a half hours walking around Costco (similar to Sam's Club) a couple days ago and was on my feet a lot yesterday mowing the lawn, etc. Then suddenly, last night I had this shooting pain in my heel whenever I put pressure on my left foot. I figured it would go away by morning after a good rest but I'm still limping around and I feel like I can't put any pressure on the inside part of my foot. Has this happened to any of you ladies?! I don't see any swelling or bruising so I really don't think there's a break or strain, but OUCH! :cry:

I have this happen from time to time as well, especially when I've been on my feet a lot. I was told it has something to do with the blood flow in your feet combined with the pressure of the extra weight on your legs and feet cause it. I went to the doctor yesterday and was asking about it. My doctor said to put an ice pack on them for a few minutes when this happens and it should loosen it up and you can also do a few minutes of hot and a few minutes of cold depending on how bad it's hurting. Hope this helps. :)

google heel spur....hopefully it goes away.

Thanks Laelani and Castaway! I asked my doctor about it and she suggested freezing a water bottle and rolling it under my foot to help with inflammation. She also specified no more flip flops :cry: At least they'll be waiting for me after little man has arrived! I started wearing my orthotics again yesterday and thankfully my foot felt MUCH better today. Such a dumb thing to get all panicked about but I was having visions of an unfinished nursery and a giant mess in my house. :p

Thanks Laelani and Castaway! I asked my doctor about it and she suggested freezing a water bottle and rolling it under my foot to help with inflammation. She also specified no more flip flops :cry: At least they'll be waiting for me after little man has arrived! I started wearing my orthotics again yesterday and thankfully my foot felt MUCH better today. Such a dumb thing to get all panicked about but I was having visions of an unfinished nursery and a giant mess in my house. :p

Yeah I had something familiar, got it doing Zumba. Plantar Fascia, it was the worst feeling ever. I had orthotics made and I did the frozen water bottle and also a tennis ball rolling under it. You need something with an arch that is why she said no flip flops. I actually bought Nike flip flops and love them! They have memory foam and thus far no problems, but I had that Plantar Fascia for a year and needed Physical Therapy to get rid of it.

I've got an anterior and ive heard it can increase chance of back to back!!! But mine is laying on the right, head down and limbs out towards the left (had 4d scan yesterday but sort of worked it out myself from movement n the butt sticking in my rib lol). My other two were in same position too throughout 3rd tri.
No heart burn yet for me! I had it with other two but can't remember when it started, sure it was before now though!

Hope the heartburn stays away ljo. Don't know about the increased chance with anterior but I had back to back labour with my first and the tens machine was amazing!

I had a bit last night! Dh went to get a curry while I got the kids to sleep and I could feel it bubbling!! Bad timing and thought if be up all night after a curry!! But it didn't come back which I'm surprised about.
I've not had a back to back, but have a tens from my last which I'll be using again, so good to know if it did happen that the tens helps a lot :) x

I hope that doesn't happen re back to back! But definitely a good tip on the tens!

Kitchen is nearing completion so I should be able to go home soon. I'm hoping this weekend but who knows.. I'm sure they'll manage to stretch it out a little longer. :dohh: I'm just itching to get in and scrub every inch of my house and get everything moving!!

You can come and scrub mine while your waiting if you like lol. Feel like it's a never ending cycle of cleaning and tidying with my older 2!! Urgh.

Haha! Luckily I just have dogs, cats and a husband to clean up after. But they all still manage to make the house into a bombsite. :haha:

Today would've been The One That Wasn't Meant To Be's due date. Thought I might feel sad but actually feel ok. Feeling very thankful for what we've got. Going out for a meal with my colleagues tonight so will be privately raising a glass to our angel x

Sorry to hear, ourturnnext. :hugs: Glad you don't feel too bad though. :hugs:

I'm sorry Ourturn. But I'm glad you're doing okay. I was the same way back when my date passed in February.
I hope you enjoy your dinner!

Today would've been The One That Wasn't Meant To Be's due date. Thought I might feel sad but actually feel ok. Feeling very thankful for what we've got. Going out for a meal with my colleagues tonight so will be privately raising a glass to our angel x

:hugs:

Our son's birthday was last Friday and it was rough. Hang in there!

I just wanted to pop in and say hi and post a bump pic for you all at 29 weeks 2 days.

https://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab30/Laelani21/photo4_zps10fe1b49.jpg

Nice bump Laelani!

Ourturn: I understand what you mean about being grateful for what you have. I think of our two little beans often and though it makes me sad to think of the losses, I mostly feel grateful to have been blessed with this very active, very wanted baby. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->