2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

So got labs from ob hcg 35 progesterone 26.6 at 3 weeks 3 days. They said I'm still going to take 200mcg of progesterone due to my previous losses though. I absolutely adore my new ob

Lol, I know they're trying to help, but it's not really helping. I think I'll appreciate it more when I know bean is sticky and get into uncharted pregnancy territory. For me, that's after 8 weeks.

Florida, great numbers!

Lol, I know they're trying to help, but it's not really helping. I think I'll appreciate it more when I know bean is sticky and get into uncharted pregnancy territory. For me, that's after 8 weeks.

Florida, great numbers!

Omg can I spell check please!! Finger panda! That is wrong on so many levels. Sorry. Yeah forme it's about 9 weeks where my heart will slow down

I didn't have a scan today, floridamomma. :flower: Spotting (for the moment) seems to have eased off, and then I got hit with diarrhea. :haha: I am not having a good day today! :dohh:

Good numbers though Florida! For me, a safe zone is... 6+ weeks with heartbeat seen, and NO subchorionic hematoma. :dohh: My losses have been chemicals and then the 11 week loss - but that was due to a SCH. I'm scared that with this spotting I might have another (though I know you can have a SCH with no bleeding). A scan will tell though.. So roll on Feb 7th. :happydance:

Whigfield feb. 7 is so close.

GP people always feel they need to give advice I am guilty of it from time to time lol.

I went for my hcg test today and I hope my numbers come back good. I'm so nervous about it even though I shouldn't be. My appointment yesterday went well and the doctor have me info on genetic testing. I'm not sure it's something I want to do. DH and I need to talk about it. I'm having a hard time not poas just to see those 2 lines again but I promised DH I wouldn't buy anymore. She also said my due date was sept 30 but that is going by my lmp which I know isn't exactly right, so I'm going to keep it in October until my scan.

florida those numbers sound great!

Ginger I completely understand what you're saying. For me it's 8 weeks too (first scan, learned baby was two weeks behind and all went downhill)

whig is a SCH more likely to reoccur? I have my scan on the 6th, so I'm with you on wanting next week to hurry up and get here! Glad your spotting stopped. I hope it continues to stay away.

Hi all!

I wanted to join. I'm actually at the hospital getting bloodwork done now waiting for results. But they confirmed the pregnancy.

According to calculators my due date is October 1st, 2014.

I'm really cautious about this....so we shall see!

So no ultrasound....but they said i can make an appt for next week. So at least I can get an early appt.

But hCG levels: 3036 whatever units

I have no idea what this means??? I asked how far along be said between 3-6weeks... Seems a bit vague, which I know it's hard to tell now.

Since conception? Cause I had my last period on December 25th, but I have a 5-6 week cycle, not four....so when the gosh did I ovulate???

Ginger, girl I totally get it, I felt the same way in another thread. like I was stupid and hadn't researched all this information before, especially the basic info.. it was like oh now you can get a positive before the egg implants etc.. umm no lady you can't.. then it was just like she was trying to make me feel down.. I know its not the exact same cause they are trying to help you and maybe this girl was me too, but that's not how I took it. I took it as being a smart ass and thinking I am stupid. so many things she said didn't make sense, but I didn't bother correcting her because I saw no point she would have tried to make it like she knew what she was talking about, she even thinks you can get positive pregnancy tests before implantation, which is the first thing we learn about, implantation has to take place first.. I know some don't bother looking it up so they don't know, but usually after a loss it sparks your interest or at least it did mine.. ughh I hope that comes out right I feel like I sound snotty and that's not how I mean it I felt like I was being patronized by her and every time I got a positive hcg or opk it was oh after a loss it can stay for weeks and weeks because mine did and I was like nooo blood confirmed it and im not you... anyway..

I am not sure when I will feel out of the "red zone" since I had a mmc at 13w3days and it took 17 to pass him, so I don't know at this point if I will ever feel completely safe about it, I am ordering a fetal monitor this time though, so I can listen to the heart beat any time I want, hopefully that will help keep my stress level down since that's what happened last time no heartbeat and stopped growing at my previous scan I had 2 weeks prior at 11w3d so it had to of happened shortly after, even though I felt baby move and was sooo sick, I was sick worse after I found out and actually started throwing up!! every time I feel wet I am checking for blood, but so far none after bd and none any other time AS OF YET that is.. we will see.. but I am enjoying it while it lasts!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm the same as you Tara everytime I feel wet I want to check for blood. Then I think I'm being crazy and I need to relax. Should have my hcg results tomorrow or Friday and I'm nervous but I just keep thinking positive.

Haha no worries Floridamomma! :flower:

@wbee I don't THINK so... But from what a lot of ladies have posted, they have ended up getting SCHs in subsequent pregnancies... So I have no idea. :dohh: I haven't had any bleeding so far today (but it IS only 10am) so I feel a little reassured. Last pregnancy, I had pretty much heavy bleeding every single day (though baby was fine, until the VERY last day!). So it is different this time. I'll just cross my fingers and pray!

Welcome pennymarie and congrats! :happydance:

Happy 5 weeks GP. :flower:

I too check for blood everytime I feel wet. I worry every time! :haha:

Since conception? Cause I had my last period on December 25th, but I have a 5-6 week cycle, not four....so when the gosh did I ovulate???

No, your pregnancy would be dated from your LMP, which actually puts you at 5w1d. I was going to guess that far based on your hCG level, so I would say you're right on! You may have ovulated early in your cycle, as your number was more consistent for 5w2d the day of your draw.

Whigfield, thanks! I'm happy not to be a sesame seed anymore! I hope that bleeding stays faaaaar away, and it was just your bean getting extra snuggled in!

Frustrated, positive is the way to go!

Tara, I check for blood everytime too. I was grocery shopping yesterday, and I felt it. It was maddening trying to get all my stuff picked out, bought, and brought home so I could check. I was freaking out the whole time!

I'm pretty crampy today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"