• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

hey ladies,
just thought I would check in I took a cb digi yesterday and here's the pic.. I missed 2-3 though.. weird.. especially freaked me out after I had that dream I was pregnant with twins and all this talk about twins lol..

webee, I am so sorry but brown is old blood which means it's not anything recent have you had sex or anything to cause it? with my last one I always had brown spotting after sex or ultra sound or anything, so hang in there mine was form the placenta attaching/implanting as well.. which starts at 4 weeks and ends by 12 so it could be that as well depending on how far along you are!!:hugs::hugs:

Attachments

• 1-30-14.jpg
    1-30-14.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 2
I'll ask about a scan at my booking-in appointment with midwife next week. The worst they can say is no I suppose! Its crossed my mind getting a private one but can't really afford it x

I know they will if your unsure of your dates and it should be covered for free

I asked to check my progesterone too. Should have results in a couple hours

Wbee I hope the spotting is nothing to worry about. I agree brownish blood is old.

I got my scan booked for feb. 10. The original booking was for feb. 5 but DH and I are leaving for Vegas tomorrow for 5 days so I had to rebook. I can't wait for the early scan when I get to see little bean.

Oh wbee no :( so sorry to hear that. Take time to recover and heal. Hugs xxx

Wbee, I'm so sorry, hon! :hugs: I'm sending love and best wishes for a rainbow as soon as you're ready.

wbee, I am so sorry for you loss.. my thoughts are with you hon, if you need to talk we are all here ready to listen anytime!! :hugs::hugs:

ginger, I am curious, have you taken another digi? I am just wondering if you are 3+ too!! I totally missed 1-2, but it could still be normal who knows!! I can't wait to talk for my doctor to call me Monday with an appt!!

I took one yesterday at 5w exactly, and it still said 2-3. It was my last one. I have to figure out how to get more without hubs finding out. :haha:

ginger, I know I did the same thing last night :haha: but the one I bought broke I have to call cb get replacements even though I really don't need them now, but my friend had one next door and brought it to me and it was 3 + and I have noticed all my test are extremely dark I mean I took one a day for a while til I ran out, but still hcg only doubles every 2-3 days and my tests seemed to be going so much faster!! Idk I am thinking I should only be 2-3 still ekk I had that dream so im freaked out a little lol.. even more so now that you say yours is still 2-3 !! what to do what to do lol oh and it was taken with very non concentrated pee because I used the pee I held forever on the first one that was broke and I just did it midstream so I think it had to be super strong hcg!!:shrug:

:haha: No, you're right around where 3+ should show for a singleton pregnancy. :)

I've just bought some lol

here's my lines.. I just figured since we were a day apart we could kind of get a better idea and since the doctors thought twins could be a possibility for you, I figured I would take one to see where mine was at and I still think it seems really high to me its skipped 2-3 altogether and that's what I am at right now, the first test I took was so light you could barely see it these are extremely dark!! and I took the first test that was 1-2 9 days ago which should have put me in the 2-3 category.. I hope it is normal or just high hcg because I really don't know about twins, I mean I would be happy, but the stress it would put on my body since I already have issue with my cervix opening early and softening wouldn't be too good together, but technically I should still be in the 2-3 til this week coming up ugh oh well all I care about is that I am!! :happydance: so what did your say?!!

Attachments

• cb 1.jpg
    cb 1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 5
Tara those lines are so different how far apart did you take those tests. Mine are dark as well the test line definitely darker then the control line. That was a week ago for me that they were that dark. I wanted to take a digi but dh doesn't want me spending more money on tests. So no digi for me but it would be interesting to see how many weeks it would put me at.

I was just thinking, maybe you just had a good jump of hcg at the start is why it more than doubled.. I just figured you would be at 3+ before me especially if it was doubling/tripling like it did the first time lol, but I think that's why they still always check because everyone is different.. im not sure what my normal is if it doubles exactly or lower than double, or higher because I haven't ever thought about it or had to keep getting blood to find out.. mine was lowering instead of doubling before soo... ya know how that went ugh.. oh well all that matters is we are expecting precious babies, no matter the number as long as they are healthy, I just think like I said before twins would be too much on my body and since run in my family it freaks me out a little!!

frustrated that was just this digi I took not the last one, the way these work are two separate sticks the first one on the left there either is a line or there isn't it is for pregnant or not pregnant the other is the hcg level 1-2, 2-3, 3+ this is 9 days after my initial 1-2 test but it was very faint

frustrated that was just this digi I took not the last one, the way these work are two separate sticks the first one on the left there either is a line or there isn't it is for pregnant or not pregnant the other is the hcg level 1-2, 2-3, 3+ this is 9 days after my initial 1-2 test but it was very faint

Ok guess I never really knew how they worked. I never really researched the digis because to be honest and because I'm a pessimist I never thought I would get one to say pregnant. Still in complete shock that I'm pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->