2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Nothing at all since! Did anyone 'dtd' to get things moving? Did it work?! I'm up for trying things now! Lol

Laelani, under the drop down menu under 'Forum help' there's technical support. They should be able to help :)

Oh I totally did not see that! I just went through threads that I know I've seen an admin type in recently and found someone. They fixed it all up for me :)

I hope you've managed to have a successful BM now, Laelani. My first after the section was emotional. :haha: I wish I'd taken softeners, even 2 days worth has got to be better than none at all!

Sounds promising, AllStar? Anything since?

@3Minions The doctor had never even heard of silent reflux. :dohh: But he gave us some infant gaviscon to try so we're attempting that, if no improvement in a week we'll be seeing a different doctor.

Had a better night last night! Finn slept 10pm - 1.30am but was then awake until 6am... :nope: :haha: I'm grateful for those first couple of hours though!

Yes just once and it was not fun but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting either so I guess that part is good? I am still taking the softeners though until I am going regularly. :)

with ethan we DTD the night before and my waters broke next day - i think its a good one to get things going :winkwink:

DTD never does anything for me. NOTHING does anything for me. These kids like to hang out in me for the longterm. Sigh.

Here's a picture of my beautiful four-day-old Alice. We're getting on ok, my stitches are just about healed and all the aches and pains of late pregnancy are fading. So far so good with breastfeeding, she latched straight on! DD1 is smitten with her baby sister, it's lovely seeing them together but she kills her with kindness and has already fallen on her, yikes!!

I'm still reading this thread daily to see how everyone is getting on and check for birth announcements! Just difficult to type comments now.

Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20141009_190046.jpg
    IMG_20141009_190046.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 5
What a beautiful baby ourturnnext, congratulations!! :cloud9:

Good idea Laelani! I found after the first couple of poops my body regulated it back to normal, so hopefully it'll be the same for you too. :hugs:

Aw, beautiful ourturn! Glad you're all doing well. I have a feeling my dd is going to love her new little brother a little too much too :) still, it's better than not liking them!

I'm getting impatient now seeing all these adorable baby photos!

Today is Stephen's due date so I thought I would stop in and say hi <3 I hope you all are doing well!

whigfield, if you have time would you add Stephen's name by his angels? Stephen Alexander <3

My 3rd little girl Isabelle rose was born in water at home on Monday 6th. 17 hour long labour but she made a spectacular entrance popping her waters and coming out all in one long contraction!! 7lb 6.5 oz. <3

all these beautiful babies coming - im so jealous:flower::flower: cant wait to meet my little girl

Congrats Ljo!!!

Me too ttclou, I'm so ready to meet our little man now! :)

Hugs to you Radiance :hugs:

Congrats on all the new babies! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->