2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Congrats on all the new arrivals!! :D Once I am out of recovery and everything I will try to update tomorrow once the C-Section is done!

Oh are you having a section tomorrow laelani??? Good luck!

Yes I am. I have to be at the hospital for 10am and the OR time is at Noon. :) I am absolutely terrified but I'm sure everything will be just fine and cannot wait for my little guy to finally be here!

Wow I didn't know it was so soon. Fingers crossed all goes well for you and look forward to seeing another birth announcement.

Exciting times ladies!! X

Unfortunately I'm no longer in this group on August 29th I gave birth to my baby girl Caylee rose weighting 3lbs 4oz 17 inch at 31 weeks gestation due to preeclampsia she was doing extremely well until sept 6th when she developed NEC and lost her life on September 7th.

I am so sorry for your loss...
<3 Peace, love and healing to you... What a beautiful name, Caylee Rose, sleep tight little one.

Congrats ladies, beautiful babies. Jalia they tried the vacuum for me with ds but it failed and I ended up with forceps delivery.

Good luck for today Laelani!!

So sorry for your loss MrsSmith :hugs:

Asf, 38+3 and nothing, even the many tightenings I was getting last week have almost stopped! Although I barely slept at all last night and I'm so tired so kind of hoping he won't decide to arrive today :)

So sorry to hear that mrssmith, no words will take your pain away. Love and hugs xxxx

Hope all going well for laelani x

Unfortunately I'm no longer in this group on August 29th I gave birth to my baby girl Caylee rose weighting 3lbs 4oz 17 inch at 31 weeks gestation due to preeclampsia she was doing extremely well until sept 6th when she developed NEC and lost her life on September 7th.

I'm so sorry :( . There are no words. I hope you and your family have a good support system as you grieve her loss. :hugs:

Laelani, best of luck today on meeting your little one! Hope it all goes smoothly.

MrsSmith - I'm so very sorry for the loss of your little one. I'm at a loss for words but I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and your family.

AllStar- Hang in there! I found the last couple weeks to be the hardest! As for the forceps, I'm so thankful it didn't come to that! Did you suffer a lot of trauma "down there"? I had a much worse tear last time but I'm finding it more painful this time around.

Congratulations Jallia! :happydance: He's gorgeous. :cloud9:

Isabelle is beautiful Elsa! Glad to hear your milk has come in too.

Hoping everything went well for you Laelani! :hugs:

How are you doing ourturnnext?

How about you Krippy & AllStar?

AFM.. Little guy is a bit colicky at night (or so I assume!) The screaming/crying is really exhausting. :nope: He's cluster feeding quite a bit today - I thought this was something they meant to do at night, but he hasn't left my nipples alone all day so far :haha: It's either that or my milk isn't doing it for him anymore!

MrsSmith54.. I'm so very sorry for your loss. :cry: :hugs:

Jallia, I had an episiotomy but it healed really well and quite quickly and I didn't tear at the site with dd so I'm hoping for the same this time although it's highly likely this little guy is going to be bigger than his sister was so we'll see!

Whig not a lot to report from me, everything good at midwife appointment yeaterday but no sign of baby yet. I hope he comes in the next week or so :)

Aw whig cluster feeding is exhausting, hang in there, it'll pass! Sorry to hear your lil guy is suffering, have u tried Infacol? Made a huge difference to my DD in the newborn days.

Well I'm still very much pregnant at 40+3. Baby was 3/5 engaged at midwife apt yday and back to back, which explains the stop start contractions. I cried alot yday but now I'm glad I know and will ask for an epidural... Which is probably would've anyway!!

Love, hugs and labour dust to everyone x

Keeping fingers crossed for you AllStar! :happydance: I can't believe it's the 1st of October already today!

We're using Infacol but we forget to use it each time. :blush: Must get better with that! Little guy is fast asleep in the moses basket downstairs now so hopefully my nips get a break for an hour or two. :haha:

Sorry to hear your little one is back to back ourturnnext. I remember when I was told I was back to back (well actually he was footlong breech but I guess my midwife was very crappy at feeling :haha:) and my plan was to get an epidural too, when I was in labor and before we knew about the breech I kept trying to rock my hips forwards and lean forward in the hopes of turning him at the last minute as I'd heard some people had success in that! Hopefully he'll turn for you ourturnnext? :hugs:

Mrs Smith, I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Everyone who's had their babies - they're all so stinkin' cute!!!

I had my DA today - last week I was a fingertip dilated, today I'm 2cm and 50% effaced. My OB said to walk, and to walk lots. I guess I'll be firing up the ol' treadmill.

GL everyone!

I was 1cm dilated yesterday which I know doesn't mean much at this point but golly gee... The pressure and pain of this child in my lady hits is nothing I have ever experienced and this is my third. Hopefully soon I will meet this glorious LO...

Krippy I'm feeling exactly the same!! Hope our LOs are here soon :)

Keeping fingers crossed for you AllStar! :happydance: I can't believe it's the 1st of October already today!

We're using Infacol but we forget to use it each time. :blush: Must get better with that! Little guy is fast asleep in the moses basket downstairs now so hopefully my nips get a break for an hour or two. :haha:

Sorry to hear your little one is back to back ourturnnext. I remember when I was told I was back to back (well actually he was footlong breech but I guess my midwife was very crappy at feeling :haha:) and my plan was to get an epidural too, when I was in labor and before we knew about the breech I kept trying to rock my hips forwards and lean forward in the hopes of turning him at the last minute as I'd heard some people had success in that! Hopefully he'll turn for you ourturnnext? :hugs:

Omg the cluster feeding. I share your pain lol. Feed, skintoskin time, diaper change and she's ready for side two. Lol no rest for the wicked

Ack to cluster feedings!! Little man has been sleeping the day away so I have a feeling I'm in for some seriously sore nipples tonight. Oh the joys!

Whig- I asked my midwife today about gassy/colicky babies as this morning Nathan was fussing for a good half hour for no reason. She suggested giving him 1/8th of a teaspoon of probiotic every day mixed with a little breastmilk. She also recommended that I either drink fennel tea or give the baby a couple drops a day. Apparently those are two methods that many of her clients have had great success with. I figure it's worth a shot!

Can't wait to read more birth stories ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->