2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

I just hate it when they are so secretive. If everything was fine then they would just come in here and say so hours ago

Oh Penny I hope everything works out for you. Hopefully it'll just be too early to see anything, I've heard of this happening to others during early pregnancy. Thinking of you xxx

Okay so doctor finally came and talked to me. She said someone was supposed to tell me at 6am that my beta levels are 13000 range....

Is it?? I'm so terrified of a molar? Since it was an empty sac and all. But I thought hcg levels were still normal.

I just asked dr about it. She said she's an er doctor and doesn't know

Click on the number for your dpo, and it will give you the ranges different women got on that day with successful pregnancies:

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

I hope everything is okay!

According to this chart, the level is about right for 5+4. :flower:

https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

Did you have a transvaginal or was it just abdominal? Will they ask you back in for another scan after a few days/weeks?

AFM.. Interesting development today.. Came home to a letter from the hospital, telling me I have an appointment on Wednesday afternoon for a scan and then an appointment with a midwife straight after! Not sure how that's randomly happened, but I will have to try and move my private scan now. :dohh:

Let us know when you know more Penny! Thinking of you!

Yeeaaahhh! For the scan and appt Whigfield! :)

Yay for a moved-up appointment! Can't wait to see scan pics!

According to this chart, the level is about right for 5+4. :flower:

https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

Did you have a transvaginal or was it just abdominal? Will they ask you back in for another scan after a few days/weeks?

AFM.. Interesting development today.. Came home to a letter from the hospital, telling me I have an appointment on Wednesday afternoon for a scan and then an appointment with a midwife straight after! Not sure how that's randomly happened, but I will have to try and move my private scan now. :dohh:

They did a transvaginal. And since I had an appt Wednesday (first one) with the midwife, they said they might do another then or next week. There was a sac. But he couldn't tell muh beyond that. My levels last wednesday the 29th, was 3036, and this time 13000. So I hope that's enough

But whigfield, what time is yours on wednesday? Mine is at 11:15am CT. I shall be thinking of you. Personally I doubt they'll give me pictures so early, but just knowing everything is okay...

Panda: first off, it's a running joke how much I love pandas. I've seen all the ones in the us. I've been known to bolt across the zoo and jump up and down for hours while screaming pandas! (I'm 25) Pandas aren't even my favourite animal, they just make me bonkers. so just seeing your name calms me

Second since they say I'm about as far along as you, do you know your beta hcg?

I like pandas, specifically red pandas. They're not my favorite animal either. I actually wanted to make my username GingerPandemic, but it had too many letters. So I ended up with GingerPanda because I wasn't feeling very creative. :haha:

I'm glad it soothes you lol. We're close in age, as I'll be 25 in less than a month. :)

Unfortunately, I haven't had my betas drawn since 12dpo, so I have no idea what they are now except that they're over 2600 because I've gotten a 3+ on a digi.

Sorry, hon!

That seems like a good progression to me, pennymarie. :hugs: My scan is at 3.10pm (GMT UK) time. I'll be thinking of you too!

Ooooh. I'm 24! :happydance: We seem pretty similar in age here.

I woke up after having two horrible nightmares last night. The first one, I dreamed a massive nest of spiders exploded in our bed and was running all over my body! woke up and wouldn't sleep until I made OH check the bed because I was so sure it was real. :haha:

But the other one... My God. I dreamed we miscarried, and I passed everything but baby in the sac moved, and we just stared at each other for ages. It was so sad and I woke up so terrified and ran to the bathroom to check for blood immediately. :nope: Luckily, no blood, but I thought THAT was real too and woke up crying!

:dohh: Stupid pregnancy dreams!

Re-found a website I stalked a lot when I was pregnant last time - it has (supposedly??) real footage of babies inside the womb starting at 6 weeks (they call it '4 weeks' as they move from conception). Very interesting to watch!

https://www.ehd.org/movies.php?mov_id=20

Whigfield I remember watching that when I was pregnant with DD and it was so comforting, thanks for reminding me!

Right there with you with crazy pregnant dreams, I dreamt my DD was newborn again and I left her unattended in her pram and she was abducted! Still feel a bit freaked out this morning.

I got my first midwife apt on Thurs!! Gonna ask about early scan.

Anyone else bloated? I swear I look 20weeks already! X

Eee that's soon! :happydance:

I am bloated a lot and looked pretty pregnant especially in the 3rd and fourth week - was terrified it was OHSS again! :haha:

Neat website! Thanks!

I was super bloated all the time in my first pregnancy. At six weeks, I bought maternity clothes because none of my clothes would fit!

This time, I've only gotten bloated a few times. But I've been sick (cold/crud) since Thursday, and haven't been hungry. Food is what usually makes me bloat. This kid is zapping all my resources to fight this illness off. :haha:

I've also been full of cold for a week now, never thought it'd be taking me a while to fight it off cos all my resources are focused on my little bean!

Thurs is my booking-in appointment, I'm excited!

On an unrelated note... My husband told his sister I was pregnant yday. Her reaction: 'what, again?' No congrats, no enthusiasm, just that. Not expecting people to roll out red carpet and do fanfares for us but felt a bit disappointed by that reaction! X

I see that most people are still testing so I have a question for you: I was thinking of taking a digi this time around as I am pretty sure this is my last pregnancy and I have never taken one and I really want to. I am 13 DPO today...when should I take one? Next week? Longer? I am nervous as I tested with my other FRER this morning and it was a only a little darker than 2 days ago. I know I increased my fluids yesterday as I felt my milk was running dry for my toddler so I am hoping that it caused my pee to be diluted. It is darker granted just not a lot darker... :( Should never have re-tested as now I am scared...Advice anyone?

Krippy, do you have a pic of one of your tests so I can see how dark the line is? I got a positive on a digi before AF was due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->