2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Tara, like I said, I don't see anything out of the ordinary for a singleton pregnancy in your tests. You didn't take one for 9 days, so you really skipped the whole time you would have picked up a 2-3. You are right now at the time when it is totally normal for a singleton pregnancy to show up 3+. I think you are worrying about twins over nothing. :)

Right now, I'm thinking that I'm having a singleton based on how long it's taking to hit 3+ for me. Maybe at first there were two, but I think it's just one now. I took one tonight, and it came up 2-3, but I hadn't been holding very long. I'll take one with FMU in the morning.

Can't sleep. We tried going to bed two hours ago, but I'm sick with a head cold, and too miserable to stay asleep. Decided to have a cough drop and a hot bath to see if it would help.

yeah ginger its hard to tell since they only go to 3+ but when I took it I had hardly any pee cause I used all my pee for the first one that messed up so I must had very strong hcg right now, they do have test that tell you the range of hcg that's in your system , but they have mixed reviews.. I get my appt Monday then ill know the day I get my ultra sound I still think it jumped awfully fast since I was negative on the digi I took right before I got the pregnant and 1-2 and now already at a 3+ , but I don't think twins, I just think I have a high level this go round due to all my losses... as for you having a twin and now only one, have you had any bleeding, it is fairly common to lose on and one continue on, but you will pass the first one, and believe you are mcing, later to find out one made it.. there is a rare case of the one that passed staying in the womb and not being passed, but that is very rare and dangerous!! I am thinking you just had a good jump at the starting line lol that's very common as well, which is why they want to check incase, because us is the only for sure way to know!!

afm I had a scare lastnight!! it's fine as of now, but I thought I saw a dot on my paper and I check and nothing a few times then I ran down the sides and got 2 brownish pieces of cm I checked again and thought I saw some tanish color and thought for sure here it goes.. well I freaked out of course... until I kept seeing nothing more and got to thinking.. tmi, but I was needing to go to the bathroom the night before and I had to go, but was dry and I had to push soooo freaking hard it was like I pushed out 2 babies, honestly I don't have to try that hard when im in labor.. I was worried when I was doing it if it would make me bleed or be okay for the baby, but I had to let it out.. I have read bowel movements can cause bleeding.. but this wasn't even bleeding or spotting it was a few dots is the best way to describe it, but after I remembered that I felt so stupid!! I was freaking for nothing and still nothing as of yet.. doesn't mean I won't start, but for now im not stressing it.. I need my progesterone asap though..

ginger, congrats on the 3+ you got yours 3 days after mine!! we have to be really close!!:hugs:

Hi all! Can I join? I am due Oct 8th after having a miscarriage last August

Tara, I really think we're going to get our rainbows! Can't wait for our scans!

Reba, welcome! I'll get you added in!

Oh no, wbee! I'm so, so sorry to hear that. :hugs:

Congrats on the 3+ on the digi, Tara. :happydance: I'm going to take a digi tomorrow, hoping I see 3+ too! Terrified I'll see 2-3 or even worse, 1-2 though! :dohh:

GingerPanda, last pregnancy we had twins (though it was identical twins, so I don't know if that makes a difference) and my HCG was normal, not high. (The m/c was completely down to a SCH which had nothing to do with levels or health of the babies) I have also heard of stories where people have had multiples and had regular HCG levels, too! Congrats on your 3+ though!!

Welcome Reba :happydance:

So... I bought a new car today. :dohh: It's a little 2009 Peugeot 107 (I am a nervous driver, so I like really small cars - plus this one is very economical and road tax is crazy cheap, and it's cheap to insure too) but I think I am going to just die if we are carrying more than one, because we'll have to sell it. :haha: As it is we'll have to buy a very small stroller to fit it in the boot (trunk?), looking at ones like the Bugaboo Bee, Maxi Cosi Loola Up/Streety, etc etc. I really loved the Uppababy Vista (I used to work selling Quinny/Maxi Cosi/Uppababy strollers and carseats, so got to fiddle with them all) but I think it'll be WAY too big to fit in this car. :haha:

Feeling better though which is good! And less than a week til my scan! Eeeek! :happydance:

An update from meeee: just took another digi with evening urine, and got a 3+! Yay! :happydance:

May I join? EDD is October 16, 2014!

Hi, so I had an ectopic that ruptured in July 2011, and this is my first positive test since, which I got just this last Thursday. It's too early to know if this will be another ectopic so naturally I'm worried, but I'm hopeful. Some things seem different this time, like more cramping around implantation time, so I'm encouraged. With me, it feels like a two-week-wait, and then another two-week-wait until I can see an ultrasound.

Anyways, just wanted to say hey, and sending hugs and support to fellow travelers who have lost, but still yearn.

Welcome, HBomb! Congrats! about your ectopic.

Do you want to be added to the front page with your due date? If not, just let me know when you're ready :)

Welcome HBomb. :hugs: Sorry to hear about your ectopic, but fingers crossed it will be all okay this time round!

So I've hit 6 weeks today... Eeeek! Can't believe it. It seemed like AGES away back before I'd missed AF. Just need a good scan on Friday, and then I'll hopefully relax a bit more.

Been in hospital for two hours cause I had spotting last night. It was pale brown/pink mixed with cm after orgasm. Called midwife and she said to come in for ultrasound. Tech isn't even here yet....

I can't stop crying but partner says to stay positive. I can't find the strength to.

I just feel unworthy. So I kept thinking I hope to keep the baby because he deserves it, not me

Been in hospital for two hours cause I had spotting last night. It was pale brown/pink mixed with cm after orgasm. Called midwife and she said to come in for ultrasound. Tech isn't even here yet....

I can't stop crying but partner says to stay positive. I can't find the strength to.

I just feel unworthy. So I kept thinking I hope to keep the baby because he deserves it, not me

I had the same happen to me before. It is very scary but hopefully your little one will be there to calm you. I hope all is well and I will be praying for you. Hugs and prayers your way hun

Whigfield, congrats on 6 weeks!

Penny, please let us know how you're doing, hon! I think spotting after sex and/or orgasm is normal. I totally understand your feelings of guilt and unworthiness. Just please remember that it's not your fault. You WILL get your rainbow, because you DO deserve it! :hugs:

Oh pennymarie, so sorry to hear. :hugs: I'm sure it might just be some normal early pregnancy spotting? Our cervixes are so engorged with blood right now. :hugs: :hugs: Will be keeping fingers crossed for you anyway.

Took that long for the ultrasound tech to come, and there was just an empty sac. The nurse is being all secretive with bloodwork results.

This is exactly how they acted last time. All secrets and "we are waiting on ___".

:hugs:

No matter what, even worst case scenario, there's NO WAY you caused anything bad to happen. Especially not with sex. Please please please don't blame yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->