2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

I've had mixed results with digis. They came up 1-2wks straightaway with DD a week before AF was due. With my mc they were negative until four days before AF but still came up 1-2wks even when other tests were fading.

This time round I waited til the day AF was due and took one, 1-2wks appeared straightaway, then 2-3wks a few days later.

Maybe try with fmu tomorrow? I never got dark lines on any tests with DD and that was a text book pregnancy x

I called the Clearblue hotline, and this is what they told me:

1-2 = 10-155
2-3 = 156-2599
3+ = 2600+

Krippy, do you have a pic of one of your tests so I can see how dark the line is? I got a positive on a digi before AF was due.

My phone camera is way crappy otherwise I would post it. It is defo darker so I think I am just overanalyzing...I have already decided to stop testing and wait patiently.:coffee:

Sorry... :blush: Thank you for all of the responses...I really just got all caught up and scared. It is so hard these first weeks as it is so out of our control and we just don't know about anything going on inside of us.

I've had mixed results with digis. They came up 1-2wks straightaway with DD a week before AF was due. With my mc they were negative until four days before AF but still came up 1-2wks even when other tests were fading.

This time round I waited til the day AF was due and took one, 1-2wks appeared straightaway, then 2-3wks a few days later.

Maybe try with fmu tomorrow? I never got dark lines on any tests with DD and that was a text book pregnancy x

Thank you for the encouraging words! :hugs:

Take a deep breath and just repeat the mantra:

"Today, I am pregnant."

@ourturnnext That sounds like my husband's mother - she's so unenthusiastic. :growlmad: He told her last weekend (against my wishes!) because she kept asking questions about our treatment. I promised myself after the way she acted when we lost our last one that she would be one of the last to know this time!

@Krippy I also got a positive digi before AF, 1-2 weeks.

Sorry to change the subject here ladies but I've just been looking at my dates and I'm not sure I've calculated correctly. Can't remember exactly when I last had AF or ovulated, but I think AF was Dec 20th and ovulation was 7th Jan. Based on that, is my due date Oct 2nd or another date? I'm confused!!

I told hubs that he could decide when we told his mom. We aren't speaking to her right now. I told my parents the day I got my BFP this time. They're very excited. They didn't learn about my first pregnancy until I called them to tell them we had to have a D&C.

I think it would be disappointing if someone wasn't excited for me, but honestly I think I would just drop that person. I don't have time for people who aren't as ecstatic as hubs and I are. :)

Ourturnnext, I had AF on Dec 26th and ovulated on Jan 10th, and I am due Oct 2nd. If you go by AF on Dec 20th, you would be due Sept 26th. If you go by ovulation on Jan 7th, you would be due Sept 30th. :)

Yeah, September 30th seems right for ovulation on 7th Jan. :happydance:

Oh my... So that puts me a few days ahead, wow! Thank you for that :D

Its very sad that people aren't happy for such good news. Everyone's been cautiously happy for us, given what happened last time, and that's fine, but was surprised by s-i-l specially cos she had a loss before having her little boy.

Anyway, it doesn't matter, I'm just gonna concentrate on my little bean :) x

So ourturnnext, what would you like me to change your EDD to? :)

I haven't told anyone at all. I actually think it is making me put myself first. When we tell people it's a lot of pressure on me everyone wants us to have a baby so bad

I know that feeling, floridamomma. I've told my parents (they will always know, I am so close to my mom, call her every day etc etc), and my aunt who has been following our treatment and is like a second mom to me as well. Accidently told my cousin (but he has dealt with losses before and was rooting for us from the beginning) but now he's asking if he can tell his 12 year old mildly autistic son. I told him I'd prefer to wait for that until at least a healthy scan, because I wouldn't want to upset him if we lost this little one. His son is such a darling and so sweet but very sensitive, and dealing with panic attacks as it is right now. I think my cousin just wants him to have something to look forward to as we haven't had a baby in the family in a long time, but I think it's too risky right now.

Ourturnnext, done! :)

Floridamomma, I can't wait until we all get comfortable enough to share the good news with our friends and loved ones!

Whigfield, your cousin's son sounds like such a sweet boy. He'll make a great 2nd cousin for your rainbow. :)

penny, I have read a lot about women being told they have a empty sac (blighted ovum) on an early scan only to find out later it was not an empty sac, it was just too early to really see anything. that's why the suggest if you can wait, to do so because it will lessen chances of misdiagnosed blighted ovum, or other issues.. also I had brownish cm/spotting like stuff after we had sex every time with my last one.. I had same thing the other day due to straining to make a bowel movement (tmi) I didn't have any sign of anything until the next night and only little dots, then nothing at all. I had sex last night and then I dreamt I was bleeding and then when I went to the bathroom there really was a little brown stuff, I checked cm and cp and its brownis cm like stuff I am guessing old dried up blood mixed in my cm from sex, I felt him hitting my cervix and that's the first time he has since I have been pregnant, I have been waiting on this and expecting it so I didn't freak out, for me it's usually normal..

my doctor is suppose to call me with an appt today, but nothing yet so we will see..

I agree he sounds like a wonderful kid. I think I'll share on Mother's Day I'll be like 18 weeks and maybe we will no the gender too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->