2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Frustrated congrats on seeing the lo.
Hi and congrats to all the new mommies to be!
London honey don't stress and try not to to think the worst. Sometimes as your levels plateau you start to feel better and I've seen women who get excited because symptoms disappear and low and behold they come roaring back

Hi Ladies - looking for somewhere to join just found out yesterday i got my BFP im 3w 5d and hav had 3 previous mc's hoping i can join you all with a sticky one.

Florida - i recognize your name where you on the may 2014 due date board

So sorry hun :( I also lost Lo at 8 weeks think it was end of September. Lets hope these are our sticky ones this time xx

Hi, Pink and ttclou! :wave:

Ttclou, when are you due?

Should I prepare for the worst?

Hi, so I'm 8+3 today. My BBs have been tender and quite hard - fluctuating a bit - over the past month since I got my bfp. I woke up this morning and they are SOFT with NO PAIN whatsoever... They're still bigger than usual but seriously should I prepare myself for the worst? I haven't had a scan yet cos I'm too scared of MMC and have one scheduled for 12 weeks...

Symptoms come and go, like everyone else said. Take a deep breath and remember the mantra! "Today, I am pregnant!"

Well, the Extra-Strength Tylenol was not enough to keep my hip pain under control overnight. I'm going to try to make a chiropractor appointment today. I haven't had a good night of sleep in what feels like forever. I had the awful cold, then I almost immediately have this horrible hip pain. I'm exhausted.

Hi, Pink and ttclou! :wave:

Ttclou, when are you due?

Should I prepare for the worst?

Hi, so I'm 8+3 today. My BBs have been tender and quite hard - fluctuating a bit - over the past month since I got my bfp. I woke up this morning and they are SOFT with NO PAIN whatsoever... They're still bigger than usual but seriously should I prepare myself for the worst? I haven't had a scan yet cos I'm too scared of MMC and have one scheduled for 12 weeks...

Symptoms come and go, like everyone else said. Take a deep breath and remember the mantra! "Today, I am pregnant!"

Well, the Extra-Strength Tylenol was not enough to keep my hip pain under control overnight. I'm going to try to make a chiropractor appointment today. I haven't had a good night of sleep in what feels like forever. I had the awful cold, then I almost immediately have this horrible hip pain. I'm exhausted.

Do you have a pregnancy pillow? Those are life savers! Mine is a big U..

I sleep on my recliner when all else fails...

I don't specifically have a pregnancy pillow, but I have a memory foam pillow that I always sleep with between my legs. This pain is sudden, constant, and keeping me up at night, with or without the pillow.

Sitting hurts. Laying down hurts. Standing hurts. Walking hurts. There's no relief. :(

Finding a chiropractor now.

Im due 23rd October - Wow that sounds sooo far away :wacko:

Welcome to all the new mamas! Sorry I have been MIA but I have been out of town for grandmother's funeral. I have been reading just not a lot of time to write!

Heard back from my midwife and everything looks good for my birth plan at the birthing suite. I won't have to go to the hospital...I am so excited!

I will talk more soon! Lots of love and stickiness to all!

Krippy, I'm sorry for your loss! But I'm glad your birth plan is approved. :hugs:

Hey GP! I just saw that you had made this thread. Can I join up? My estimated delivery date is Oct 11th. :) (I keep having trouble transitioning off the TTC forums!)

I don't specifically have a pregnancy pillow, but I have a memory foam pillow that I always sleep with between my legs. This pain is sudden, constant, and keeping me up at night, with or without the pillow.

Sitting hurts. Laying down hurts. Standing hurts. Walking hurts. There's no relief. :(

Finding a chiropractor now.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HEUJVO/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That is the one I have, I love it! I used to get pain in my hips, and this allowed me to switch from right to left with out having to move a pillow. I out the U at my feet though and use my own pillow as I am pillow snob when it comes to what I use to sleep! lol

It helps to have the pillow between your legs especially if you have a prior injury. As I get further along I get that lightening feeling down there...oh pregnancy!

Krippy, sorry to hear about your grandmother. :hugs:

Welcome Elsa! :wave:

Feeling the nausea today. Had to eat toast for breakfast and I think it's soaked most of it up for now. But I woke up at 3am last night thinking I was going to hurl! :dohh:

Yay to nausea - its a always a great sign that things are progressing well, but :flower: because it still sucks too x

Boo, nausea!

I don't seem to get it as much as I get carsick. Especially at night because of the lights.

I have learned I can keep it at bay by making sure I eat - after my toast this morning it vanished, started feeling sick again about 30 mins ago so ate some lunch, and it's gone again (for now). However.. I was depressed last night though because OH cooked this beautiful dinner for us and I couldn't finish it! :haha:

I am due 13 of October after miscarriage last January and haven't been able to full till now super excited and congratulations to everyone else xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->