2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Welcome Laelani! :happydance:

It seems every night I get up at least once to pee now. :haha:

Hi Laelani, welcome and congratulations.

I'm also up peeing at least once a night, sometimes up to three times, yikes. Hopefully it'll ease in second tri. Although it never did for me last time!!!

I pee 4 times a night.... but it's only 'cos I drink so much water during the day! (I have always been like this).

Feel very symptom-free today :( trying not to worry though :)

Welcome, Laelani! :wave:

I wish getting up to pee was the only thing keeping me up at night. :haha:

Woke up practically whimpering last night because my hip hurt so bad. It woke hubs up, and he started stoking my hair saying, "What can I do? Is there anything I can do?" I think I ruined the moment when I said, "Just take the damn leg!" :rofl:

Hope you ladies are doing well today!

Good luck at your scan, Frustrated!

Ginger I had an aching hip last week too, it was bad at times it caught my breath. I found sitting with my feet up and a hot water bottle on the hip really helped.

Have you lifted anything heavy? Think mine was triggered by carrying my 24lb toddler round soft play x

Nothing heavier than usual. I sprained this hip about 13 years ago, so now I'm worried I'm developing arthritis in it. I already have arthritis in some of my fingers. :(

Scan went well this morning. Baby is measuring 6 weeks 2 days which is perfect. We got to see the heartbeat. DH loved the experience of being there with me. He got to see the heartbeat before I did because I couldn't see the screen while she was doing the exam but he could. The tech said I had a slight bleed from implantation but she said its barely noticeable. I'm just so happy to see that everything is ok.

Great news about your successful scan Frustrated, lovely to hear of so many happy scans! You must be so happy tonight x

Hi Pink, welcome to the thread. Its a lovely and positive place x

Congrats frustrated. what a great news :) I am having my scan tomorrow and so worried, I just cant believe we would ever see a heartbeat, it must feel amazing.

welcome pink and congrats. x

Congrats frustrated. what a great news :) I am having my scan tomorrow and so worried, I just cant believe we would ever see a heartbeat, it must feel amazing.

welcome pink and congrats. x

It was amazing to see the heartbeat. Although I didn't get to see it until after she was finished. It was such a relief to see it.

After I get around 7 to 8ish weeky asthma starts acting up bad and I have to get my inhalers called in and also my hands.. they get sooo bad I cant hold or lift anything for the first 30 minutes or so after I wake up and its only in the mornings after I wake up I notice it. They feel so tight and swollen. I try to open and stretch my fingers but can't I have no strength and its both hands, but my right one gets worse than my left one.. I am so tired writting this I can't hold my eyes open this baby sure is taking all my energy!! I feel like im nodding, but no drugs at all lol im on a baby high!! The best kind in the world!! I am on my phone since my kids broke my comouter screen then later it just gave out so I am trying to keep up and read what I can!! Hope this makes sense lol..

Should I prepare for the worst?

Hi, so I'm 8+3 today. My BBs have been tender and quite hard - fluctuating a bit - over the past month since I got my bfp. I woke up this morning and they are SOFT with NO PAIN whatsoever... They're still bigger than usual but seriously should I prepare myself for the worst? I haven't had a scan yet cos I'm too scared of MMC and have one scheduled for 12 weeks...

@londongirl I wouldn't worry! Symptoms seem to fluctuate all the time throughout pregnancy and it's perfectly normal! I've also heard of stories where women lose their babies and actually end up with stronger symptoms - so try not to worry. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->