2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Hahaha I know what you mean about the discharge. I keep thinking AF has come but it hasn't… TMI!!

My biggest symptom is fatigue. I mean 'feel-like-I've-been-hit-by-a-truck' fatigue. I actually had to lie down at work yesterday because I couldn't keep my head up anymore!

I hit 8 weeks today. 2 weeks further than when I had my natural MC (August last year). But the first one was a MMC, which was discovered at 9.5 weeks scan. So I'm still not feeling out of the woods, but I never had this level of fatigue in either previous pregnancy.

Anyone else *exhausted*?

2 furthet london girl yey :) I also did not get further than 6 six weeks. my 1st was also mmc found at 11 weeks, baby stopped growing at 6 exactly which is on monday. its driving me crazy, I have and early scan arranged by my midwife on 14.2. but I still booked a private one 11.2. not many people can understand thst I am willing to pay £50 because of 3 days. I have a hidden feeling that it will be a good news this time but I am afraid to admitt it to myself as to face another bad news would be just too much. So 3 more days and as you say here ladies and I love it: 'Today I am pregnant' :)

2 furthet london girl yey :) I also did not get further than 6 six weeks. my 1st was also mmc found at 11 weeks, baby stopped growing at 6 exactly which is on monday. its driving me crazy, I have and early scan arranged by my midwife on 14.2. but I still booked a private one 11.2. not many people can understand thst I am willing to pay £50 because of 3 days. I have a hidden feeling that it will be a good news this time but I am afraid to admitt it to myself as to face another bad news would be just too much. So 3 more days and as you say here ladies and I love it: 'Today I am pregnant' :)

Do you have other children?

I'm SOOO happy you feel all will be ok :) (even though you're scared to admit that - totally understand why). I completely understand going for an earlier scan. £50 is so worth it. Funnily, I'm going the other way. I've only been offered a scan at 12 weeks and I'm already dreading that!!!! I'm terrified!

I'll def be stalking the thread on 11.2 - so exciting :)

London - I am SO exhausted! I don't remember this with my pregnancy with my son especially this early! I'm having trouble sleeping though, which I remember with his pregnancy early on - but man I'm having trouble standing by the end of the day! I get really dizzy!

How's everyone else feeling??

Hey girls just trying to read and catch up. Feel like ive not been on in an age. Nausea/vomiting and exhaustion have hit me like a ton of bricks since my 6 wk mark last sunday. In tears most days as I can't eat or sleep :( I hate moaning as our little pea is so planned and wanted. But I am knocked for 6.

Hi ladies I am due oct 16th. I just got confirmation from the doc office. I had blood test done and will have a re draw monday

congrats bridget.
London I have them occasionally and they are pretty bad.
skinnymrs so sorry your not feeling well
doodle I completely understand my first scan is 7+6 and the next will probably be 12 but I lost my baby between 9 and 10 so ill be nervous between that time. im going to try to only get the required scans but my nerves are going to be shot

Hi Bridget and congrats on your pregnancy x

London, I had awful headaches from 12 to 16 weeks with DD, they totally floored me. I was convinced she was going to born addicted to paracetamol cos I took so many! Cooling pads from Boots are great, they really helped me. And headache balm.... I think I got that from Boots too. They're all pregnant-friendly x

Aww skinny sorry to hear you're having a tough time with sickness. I felt pretty bad yesterday with cramps and sickness. Had an enormous curry for supper which bizarrely helped! I guess we're all going to have good and bad days :( x

Hi Bridget and congrats on your pregnancy x

London, I had awful headaches from 12 to 16 weeks with DD, they totally floored me. I was convinced she was going to born addicted to paracetamol cos I took so many! Cooling pads from Boots are great, they really helped me. And headache balm.... I think I got that from Boots too. They're all pregnant-friendly x

Aww skinny sorry to hear you're having a tough time with sickness. I felt pretty bad yesterday with cramps and sickness. Had an enormous curry for supper which bizarrely helped! I guess we're all going to have good and bad days :( x

Thanks - that's reassuring. I never get them, but woke up yesterday with a mild on and then a TERRIBLE one this morning. My husband is a doctor and started testing my vision and strength. i think he was worried it was meningitis!!!! I'll pop to boots again tomorrow!

Sorry to hear skinnymrs. Hope it clears up for you soon. :hugs:

Welcome Bridget! :happydance:

Hit 7 weeks today. We are blueberry! :haha:

Hurray for reaching seven weeks whigfield!! A blueberry's quite big isn't it.... our little beans are a-growing fast. Awwww, love it.

I've had one super bad headache - it was before my bfp. But I only get them when I'm pregnant. I'm feeling just fine. I get the occasional wave of nausea but I'm only 5w tomorrow so I figure I should start feeling like garbage in another week or two.
Hope you all have a great day!

Hey ladies
I haven't had any headaches but MS hit yesterday afternoon. I have my first scan tomorrow, I'm really nervous about it but I'm staying positive. DH has the day off so he is able to go with me which is nice.

Good luck tomorrow Frustrated! Make sure you keep us all updated. Fingers crossed for good news xxx

Welcome, Bridget! I've added you in! :wave:

Good luck with the scan tomorrow, Frustrated!

I hope all those with headaches and sickness feel better soon. My right hip is killing me, and all I can take is Tylenol. And Tylenol does nothing, what a joke. I'm an Aleve kinda gal, but I can't have it. :(

Congrats on a 7 week blueberry, Whigfield! I agree with Ourturnnext, a blueberry does seem big!

Can I join you ladies? I had a miscarriage in late May with first pregnancy. Found out on Friday that I am expecting again and we are due October 7th. :)

Hello girls. how r u all doing? I was very nauseous yesterday, it stopped late afternoon. I also had a headache yesterday londongirl, hope u feel better today. frustrated good luck with your scan today.
welcome the new ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"