2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Yeah GP I had a lose 4 years ago. DH and I were ttc back then and decided to take a ttc break after my lose.

Welcome!

Capricorn, you can most likely see the heart beat by that point! I hope all looks good!

I have an appt with my midwife on Feb 6th. I'm hoping all is well. My last pregnancy I went in at 8 weeks and Bubs was only 6wk 1d and all went down hill. I'll be 6wk 4d at the appointment and that's a pretty big milestone for me since baby died at that development.

Currently my poor small B chest is on it's way to a C very quickly. I've already outgrown my bras. I was a full C by 7 weeks last time. This seems to be the biggest symptom so far, as well as exhaustion.

So the freak out has begun. This mornings test is barely visible and my boobs don't really hurt. I am terrified. I can't lose this one too :cry:

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/473B2DD3-E7B3-4E42-81E6-496DE3625044_zpsmiwmmtat.jpg

Welcome Frustrated! :happydance:

I wish my boobs would get bigger! They feel the same right now and of course that worries me. :haha: I am a small B too. I better have Ds by the end of this!!

Had some spotting last night after a BM and promptly worried myself silly all night with crying, "I can't lose another one" etc etc.. And had no spotting since. :blush: Hoping it was nothing. However it doesn't help that I hit 5 weeks this morning and the stupid clear blue digi still says 2-3. :growlmad: I'm sure these are so inaccurate and crappy but so addictive to use!!

@BrunetteBimbo :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: When did you take the test? How strong were your tests before this one? It could be your hormone isn't concentrated enough when you took the test?

It was about 4.30am with FMU. I'm hoping its just because I drank a lot yesterday and before bed.

This was yesterday
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/E9FC8E2F-10AA-4D6A-9C83-6CB1BD7D7A8F_zpskkwosnid.jpg

Whitfield if your 5 weeks and digi says 2-3 I would say that's about right. You are meant to add 2 weeks on because that's how many weeks since conception so basically it's saying you 4-5 weeks?

Ohhh, I'm sure if you do another one tomorrow it will come out stronger - I notice it's a different brand, too?? I would stick with FRERs while the tests are light - FRERs seem to pick it up the best and are the most sensitive, while other tests just don't seem to be as sensitive. (I'm looking at YOU, ICs!!) :hugs: :hugs:

@Brunette I know I know.. I was just hoping my hormone was "at least" 2000 today.. But I've read so much conflicting info. How it's not accurate in the hormone it measures, how it actually checks for 20000, then how it checks for 2000... I should just step away from the digis. :haha:

None of you should be peeing on sticks!! I've wanted to but told myself it creates needless worry so I haven't. This is incredibly nerve wrecking though.

If it makes you feel better I used two frer two days apart and the second was not darker but a blood test that same day confirmed perfect doubling rate. Try and let your little one do the work. ♥

Wbee I should definitely take your advice! I never tested again and again with my son!

After this pregnancy, I hate FRER and will never buy them again. My 10dpo/22hCG line was exactly the same faintness as my 12dpo/79hCG line! I didn't get my results til 13dpo, and spent the whole day freaking out!

I haven't gotten more than a 1-2 on the digis, but I'm also still a little early. I was going to check tomorrow and see if I can get a 2-3.

We were brave enough to DTD this morning! :blush:

I don't think I'll be brave enough for a digi or DTD for a while yet! :lol:

I am so so scared this time round!

DTD= sex? If so, my poor husband has to wait until after the first ultrasound at least. He's getting quite restless. Me on the other hand couldn't really care less right now, ha ha.

Hubs and I have the libidos of nymphos, so five days was way to long! :haha:

Yes GP I completely understand the high libido. There is no way we will be waiting to DTD.
When is everyone planning on sharing there news with family and friends? DH wants to tell people right away and I'm a little hesitant. I would love to tell my mom but if I do I know everyone will know.

My parents know, but only because they were very helpful during my loss (my mom had one). They've been very secretive about that, so I went ahead and told them we were pregnant again, but that the info was on lockdown.

Everyone else we'll tell after 12 weeks. We told MIL last time at 7 weeks before we found out it was a MMC, but we're mad at her now, so she can wait until 12 weeks like everybody else. :haha:

Unrelated:
I re-did the graphic for the group. It's much cuter now. There are also two sizes, if anyone is interested.

We've told our parents and I will tell work. I'm a Dental Nurse so I need them to know so I can take more regular breaks etc.

We probably won't tell anyone else until our scan.

A dental nurse! That's a neat job!

Here are today's tests! (I'm such a POAS addict!)

Attachments

• 1-26.jpg
    1-26.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583