2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Castaway, it looks like you accidentally erased your [ that goes in front of your URL tags in your signature. If you put one [ before each "URL", that extra code won't show up. :thumbup:

I clicked on the spoiler and they both came up? I am confused. :blush:

Yeah, the tickers come up, but there's also extra code that is around them that was meant to make the tickers links. The only reason the code is showing up is because it's missing the opening [. You could add that [ or erase everything that's not inside the [IMG] [/IMG] tags. Or you could just leave the extra code, but it shows up. :)

Sorry, it's hard for me to explain on my phone. Let me go to my computer. :blush:

EDIT:

Okay. If you want all your tickers to be links (they can be clicked on to go back to the website where you made them), then replace ALL your signature code with this:

[URL=”https://lilypie.com/ “][IMG] https://lagf.lilypie.com/n3p7m4.png[/IMG][/URL]
[SPOILER]
[URL=”https://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers “][IMG] https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt19bac4.aspx[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=https://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][IMG] https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt19c157.aspx[/IMG][/URL]
[/SPOILER]

If you don't want them to be links (they can't be clicked on to go anywhere), replace ALL your signature code with this:

[IMG] https://lagf.lilypie.com/n3p7m4.png[/IMG]
[SPOILER]
[IMG] https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt19bac4.aspx[/IMG]
[IMG] https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt19c157.aspx[/IMG]
[/SPOILER]

Thanks hun! Question, I only want my rainbow tickers hidden, not my sons is that how these codes are?

Congrats to your sister florida and good luck tomorrow ginger!

I had my scan on tuesday when I was 6+1. We saw the heartbeat and my partner has been crazy since then. He wants to do the baby shopping already, talks to my belly etc. He belives it will happen this time. I am holding back as dont want to get hurt again. we are going for another scan tomorrow and I am hoping I will know the heartbeat rate as they did not tell us on tuesday.

When we were at 6+1 last Friday, we saw the heartbeat, but she couldn't actually get it to register to tell us the rate because it was too early. Hopefully we will both be able to get heart rates this time! I'm holding back, too. Especially since I had that bleed at 6w0d. Even though they said it was from sex. I'm still not allowed to have sex for another week. :/

Here it is :) I think because she could not measure the heartbeat as it was not internal scan. it was the private one. very quick but nice. I believe they will do internal in a hospital to get a clearer view

Attachments

• 20140211_121604.jpg
    20140211_121604.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
Your so lucky to get two scans in one week! Great pic..

Looking forward to my scan in a couple of weeks but usually ends in disaster when they tell me they just a see a sac :wacko:

I would say only lucky because you're in the UK! While I am excited about getting to see my bean exactly one week later, I am not looking forward to those bills! :wacko:

Is it really pricey? does it not come in your insurance. I guess it is good that scans are free here, but would like two in one week still :winkwink: mind you they do a early scan at our hospital at 6 weeks and then again at 7 weeks so not too bad

Insurance in the US varies....It is definitely sad how much they charge for maternity here for most I would say. That and leave is severely lacking.

I am so fortunate to have amazing insurance and to top that my hubby has awesome insurance too! I have no co pays and get as many scans as we need...this time around our goal is bi weekly till 20 weeks then will see if we want weekly. I am leaving work around 33 weeks and will have daily scans there after...

I get 6 months maternity (using 1 month prior to be out so I can relax as best as possible and get my daily scans)...then should be induced at 37 weeks.

I am dreading the first scan, so nervous about another blighted ovum although they say it is very rare I am still petrified.

One of my friends was scheduled to start IUI as soon as this cycle ended and she just got a bfp :) I am SO happy for her! Made my day.

She's due in October too. :)

Yay doodlegirl! What an adorable little pip. :happydance:

I am grateful that we get "free" scans here on the NHS - but! I do pay my national insurance and my taxes so I expect it all gets covered in that. I'll be paying a rather big chunk of NI this year too as I earned a little more.

However, still paying for private scans as well (they were invaluable last time)! Looking forward to Monday, hopefully baby will look a bit more... baby like. :haha:

Also looking forward to tomorrow. OH and I aren't too soppy/slushy with Valentines Day... But we are going out to eat at Nandos and oh my god, I just can't wait. :haha: Everything on the menu sounds amazing to me right now! (Until I start to eat it, that is.. And then I feel sick! :dohh:)

I know my insurance doesn't cover 100%, so I'm not sure how much the bill will be. But it probably won't be pretty.

3Minions, congrats to your friend!

I know private scans (in my area at least) that aren't gender scans are £100 minimum here, but we have paid £140 before and had to have quite a few due to bleeding last time. Hopefully your bill won't be too much, GP!

Thanks for the welcome ladies :flower:. Congrats on all the great scans…can't wait for ours in a couple weeks! Home from work today due to a bunch of snow we got last night…so been a nice lazy day on the couch.

I'm taking extra folic acid and still receiving acupuncture treatments. Was with an RE for several unsuccessful injectable IUI cycles and he recommended I see this local acupuncturist that I had actually already considered seeing. Took that as my sign I needed to get on the ball and make the appt. Two cycles later with acupuncture…here we are :happy dance:. It's reassuring to still be able to go in for treatments…helps keep my anxiety down. Tomorrow's a) my bday and b) our one year anniversary of our natural miscarriage. Gonna be a very weird day to say the least! Hope everyone is well…can't wait to continue to get to know you lovely ladies :hugs:.

Wow daily scans is amazing! Thats a great insurance package.. :thumbup:

Curni - i did acupuncture and fell with my son and this time, it does feel nice keeping it up that you could be helping. Happy birthday for tomorrow xx

Okay, I just went back and read all of the pages of this thread!

Sorry I never introduced myself after signing up for this thread. This week has been very busy, and the second I get home I've been climbing into bed every day. (I'm in my last semester of grad school and a full time urban elementary school teacher. Every second I'm at home I pretty much have been in bed since getting my BFP).
SO...
I'm Elsa, DH and I are pregnant with our first after a chemical pregnancy in September (basically one day of BFP and then BFNs after that followed by Blood negative a week after missed AF).

My first scan will be March 4th. I've been living by GPs mantra of "today I'm pregnant" in order to not stress myself out. (Although always in the back of my head I'm thinking "what is going on in there? Is it developing normally?") Until/unless told otherwise, I'm going to assume, yes it is.

I'm 5w 5 days today. I can't wait until Saturday so my fruit ticker will change to a sweet pea :).

Have had minimal symptoms, sore boobs and full boobs, tired most of the time, some food aversions started yesterday (not to specific foods, but just to the idea of eating), creamy CM and increased CM.

Anyone else both have increased libido AND are scared to BD? Both times I DTD since getting the BFP I found myself repeatedly saying to my hubby, "Make sure you are gentle!" lol. I had a sex dream turned nightmare one night that we DTD and then I started bleeding.

So far no spotting or bleeding at all. *Knock on wood*.

How's everyone else feeling today?

Yay doodlegirl! What an adorable little pip. :happydance:

I am grateful that we get "free" scans here on the NHS - but! I do pay my national insurance and my taxes so I expect it all gets covered in that. I'll be paying a rather big chunk of NI this year too as I earned a little more.

However, still paying for private scans as well (they were invaluable last time)! Looking forward to Monday, hopefully baby will look a bit more... baby like. :haha:

Also looking forward to tomorrow. OH and I aren't too soppy/slushy with Valentines Day... But we are going out to eat at Nandos and oh my god, I just can't wait. :haha: Everything on the menu sounds amazing to me right now! (Until I start to eat it, that is.. And then I feel sick! :dohh:)

Yumm!! Nandos is my fav!!

Welcome Elsa. I LOVE your name, and it's the name we have chosen for our first daughter. It's a family name (German) but also we got married in Italy in a village we love called Elsa :)

Totally get The Fear about sex. I'm too scared I've lost any drive for it.

All good here. I'm 9 weeks (ticker wrong) and my symptoms, which were pretty mild anyway, have settled (aside from getting heaps of creamy cm). Kinda worries me but I'm just trying to think that I'm lucky rather than doomed!

First scan is at 12 weeks. I didn't want an early scan (head in the sand!!)

Eeee, mine too. I cannot WAIT til 4pm when we go. My stomach is rumbling just thinking about it! :haha:

I'm scared to have sex too but REALLY REALLY want it.. :blush: OH just won't, though. He's too worried something will happen if I have an orgasm and "dislodge" the embryo. :haha:

Hopefully time goes quickly london for your 12 week scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->