2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Hi Ladies!

I've been stalking reading but haven't been posting! Glad to see everyone seems to be doing well! How's everyone feeling?? I started week 6 off with a bang and had my first vomit session (ugh) but it's definitely reassuring! I don't remember when I started getting sick with my son but I think it was right around now, so maybe another boy?! I have a scan in less than two weeks when I'm 8 weeks - I'm excited for it! They said I can call back and get an early scan if I want but I'm thinking I'd rather wait - 8 weeks is early enough with all the positive symptoms I've been having. The only thing I'm worried about is I have far less creamy CM than I did with my son.

You ladies are good avoiding BD! As soon as I get pregnant, it seems DH can't keep himself away and as long as I'm not feeling too sick - I don't mind!! My doctor said it is fine unless you have had any bleeding but I definitely understand the fear, for sure!

Curni - how cool about the acupuncture!! Love that you did something so natural and it worked! That's fantastic!! Congrats!! :)

We got a ton of snow yesterday and I'm sitting here watching all the cars get stuck on the first main road out of our neighborhood (DH included!!)! I hope he gets unstuck soon!! craziness out there! I won't be going to work until much later today to make sure it's safe out there!!

I'm on pelvic rest for two weeks, by order of my doctor. I had bleeding and cramping the day I hit 6 weeks. Everything looked fine at the emergency scan the next day. Hoping everything is still fine at my scan today! It's at 9:20 EST.

Good luck at your scan GP! I'm sure it will be great! :happydance:

My next scan is on Monday. I feel so nervous for some reason. :dohh:

Happy valentines day everyone :kiss:

Hi Confusedprego:flower: i too think ill have another boy, i sometimes wonder if i can only hold one sex. Not envious of the snow :winkwink: brrrr i hate it when it gets all cold and impossible to go out.

Im going for a ban in the bedroom for a few more weeks... i know my luck ill start bleeding and blame myself. wish i could though especially on valentines day lol :haha:

Confusedprego - we were part of the same snow storm! Made it into work with no issues...phew! Thanks for the congrats...we were super excited it worked so quickly. He put us through a very intense diet cleanse as well as the acupuncture treatments. It was tough, but obviously well worth it!. I'm no spring chicken (41 today :wacko:)...lol.

GP - eager to hear about the scan!

I'm sure BD will be on hold for us as well...DH is very nervous about the idea lol! Which I don't necessarily mind because I am too!

We didn't see a heartbeat. The doctor is 90% sure I'm having another MMC. :cry:

We have a followup scan on Wednesday.

Oh, Ginger, my heart broke reading this. I'm SO sorry. Was your partner with you when you had the scan?

Ginger - im so so sorry hunni, i just wish no one ever had to go through that awful experience. :nope: I Pray that hes somehow wrong. BIG hugs to you sweetheart xxxxxx

Oh Ginger I am so very sorry, what heartbreaking news. Prayers that somehow someway they are wrong :hugs:.

Ginger why not wait two weeks? Could it be your days are off on O? With my blighted ovum we didn't see the heart beat at 7 weeks but went back at 9 and it was confirmed then...just in case you have a late bloomer? I am holding out hope for you!!

Thanks to the snow storms we have been having I am being productive and cleaning this house out...mostly of papers and such. My husband has not allowed me to clean this house since we found out we are blessed again. :haha:

My goal is to have everything DONE by third tri. Here is to hoping.

Heres to a 5 day weekend!

Ginger why not wait two weeks? Could it be your days are off on O? With my blighted ovum we didn't see the heart beat at 7 weeks but went back at 9 and it was confirmed then...just in case you have a late bloomer? I am holding out hope for you!!

Nope, I'm positive on my O date. At the first ultrasound, it was measuring right on with it at 5w6d. Should have been measuring 6w6d today, but was measuring smaller than that. :(

My hopes are not high.

Oh no Ginger. I wish there was something we all could do for you. I am thinking of lots girl. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->