2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

We didn't see a heartbeat. The doctor is 90% sure I'm having another MMC. :cry:

We have a followup scan on Wednesday.

Ginger why not wait two weeks? Could it be your days are off on O? With my blighted ovum we didn't see the heart beat at 7 weeks but went back at 9 and it was confirmed then...just in case you have a late bloomer? I am holding out hope for you!!

Nope, I'm positive on my O date. At the first ultrasound, it was measuring right on with it at 5w6d. Should have been measuring 6w6d today, but was measuring smaller than that. :(

My hopes are not high.

Oh hun I am so sorry. I am hoping little one holds on and grows....

Yes, they are doing a confirmation scan on Wednesday.

I'm so glad I met all you ladies, but this is why I almost didn't make this group. I was worried this would happen. :(

Yes, they are doing a confirmation scan on Wednesday.

I'm so glad I met all you ladies, but this is why I almost didn't make this group. I was worried this would happen. :(

It is natural to be worried, we have all been there before. I will never calm down in this pregnancy b/c my innocence in gone. I want my baby more then anything but pregnancy is not what it used to be at all.

Hugs....I hope for good news for you.

I have everything crossed for you that they're wrong and Wednesday everything looks great. Massive hugs to you hun!!

Ginger I am so sorry to see this, how unfair and heartbreaking. Will keep you in my thoughts and pray there was some kind of mistake today xxx

Oh Ginger, I am so, so, so, so, so sorry. :hugs: How awful. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hi Ginger
Just checking in to see how you are. I can't imagine this is a very nice Valentine's day for you. Know that you have lots of people thinking of you......

:hugs: That's heartbreaking news GP, I see that you changed your signature as well. I'm hoping only luck and love for you.:nope:

ginger, I am so sorry hun.. mmc's are horrible as are any, but the not knowing and thinking everything is okay makes it worse.. it's so heartbreaking when you want something so bad and it's taken from you!! was there a heartbeat at your first ultra sound? honestly, it is very hard to see that early.. i was 6w1d when i saw mine blinking/flashing, but she had to show me again because i wasn't sure i hadn't ever had a scan that early. she told me we may see nothing or we may see something, so maybe that's the case? i know you don't want to hold on to false hope, i didn't either. i just wanted to know one way or the other because i was so scared they had messed up and i didn't and wouldn't go through with a d and c when i really didn't know. of course we all know the ending to my story.. i hope yours turns out differently..

afm, i had some darkish red when i wiped last night and we hadn't had sex so i don't know why it happened. i was so upset and kept having nightmares about losing the baby and passing it.. i didn't even want to get up to pee the rest of the night because i was scared of what i might see.. i got up early because of the dreams and went to pee and it was back brown again.. i ordered a fetal Doppler for my sil and one for me, hers got here today and is 2mhz, i decided to give it a shot, not expecting to hear anything at this point.. to my surprise i picked up 130ish and another 125ish on the other side of my tummy, mine was right at 80 so i am not sure what's going on there, but i don't care im just glad to hear a heart beat and hope my Doppler comes tomorrow.. i wanted a Doppler for my next pregnancy due to my mmc, i know it can't prevent it, but it will give me peace of mind to be able to check it when ever i want, so i don't go on thinking everything's fine if it's not.. i still don't know if i will carry to full term, but i can't stop it so i am trying to keep calm for now i just hope the spotting red doesn't ever come back i am 7w3d today which is still really early.. i hope everyone had a great valentines day and again ginger i am so sorry, my heart goes out to you!!:hugs::hugs:

Welcome castaway! :wave:

GP, I have been thinking of you all night and you were my first thought this morning too. I hope Wednesday comes soon.

Hi toughhgal - :flower:

Tara thats great you found Lo so early, at least when you can now listen out when you get worried. Try not to worry too much, i know easier said. Hope you had a good valentines day :flower:

Welcome to all of the new ladies :wave:

Ginger I am so sorry to hear :hugs: My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Tara, I've spotted brown (with one of my pregnancies there were pretty big clots of it too) from about 7 to 10 weeks with my pregnancies. I went to the ER the first time it happened and they told me that sometimes as the placenta grows it detaches from the uterus and it bleeds a bit where it detached and that's what causes it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->