2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Discharge is normal as long as it doesn't smell or anything. And the more water you drink you'll get more unfortunately

Those who have toddlers, are you doing your normal or doing less/trying to relax through first trimester?

Ive been carrying on as normal - pretty hard to stop with a 2 year old he;ll only climb me :winkwink: Im sure its fine, well until when your bumps so big you cant pick them up :haha:

:haha: I'm so thankful for naptime most days I sleep when DD does. If she drops her naps I'm in trouble.:dohh:

I'm so scared, pink when I wiped the night before last and now again this morning, accompanied by cramps. :cry:

Oh no, Pink. :hugs: How are you doing today? Did the cramps ease off any?

Still cramping, just one side today and it's red now not pink x

Pink, can you call your doc's? You must be worried of course, don't forget that cramping and spotting are exceptionally normal early on though...

I think I will see how it goes, I have to work today an tomorrow so can't see dr until mon and I have an appointment tues anyway

Hopefully it's just a bit of normal early pregnancy bleeding. :hugs:

Pink I hope all is well but maybe give ob a ring and maybe they will sneak you in early

Oh Pink im so sorry :hugs: Its really not needed why cant pg'cy just be easy and exciting not worrying and stressful

Pink, I agree at least give them a call and see what they say. Take it easy and rest as much as possible! Hoping it all subsides today :hugs:

Thinking of you Pink :hugs:

Welcome slowloris!

I have another appointment today! Going to ask her to let me get hCG blood test done. A little three hours until! This appointment is for all the blood slips and so on.

Sooooo... The mods say I can transfer ownership of this thread to one of you ladies. Who's willing to take it on and keep up with it in my absence? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->