2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Well ladies I had a regular booking in appointment, had pregnancy confirmed but no scan :( They are talking about refering me to a high risk ob because my bp was up a little and because of my history. Waiting to see how that plays out. Sore boobies and tummy feels sore and full. Hoping its just growing pains but scared of the worst as always.

Well, ladies. I am officially not getting my rainbow this time. :(

7w6d measuring 6w3d with no heartbeat. It somehow grew another 2 days, but it's clearly not a healthy pregnancy.

I'm so very sorry x

I am so incredibly sorry GP. I know how insanely hard this is going to be for you guys. Don't loose hope though, your rainbow will come :hugs:.

im sorry GP, I am praying for you to get through this hard time..

Those who have toddlers, are you doing your normal or doing less/trying to relax through first trimester?

So not only is my midwife not checking for progesterone, she didn't even want to check beta levels. What the f*** are these people's problem? They drew five vials of blood to check for rubella, fasting glucose etc why not check to make sure everything is okay??????!

I'm so tired of doctors being passive. I hate the health care system and I have no idea how to not be angry.

Gp there are I words I can say hon but I am sending you so many hugs and loves I will be praying for you today and always.

So not only is my midwife not checking for progesterone, she didn't even want to check beta levels. What the f*** are these people's problem? They drew five vials of blood to check for rubella, fasting glucose etc why not check to make sure everything is okay??????!

I'm so tired of doctors being passive. I hate the health care system and I have no idea how to not be angry.

Exactly what happened to me yesterday!! :growlmad: I'm seeing someone different tomorrow and hoping she will let me get something I need at least!!! Sorry you had a bad appointment!

I know the standard is about 3 miscarriages before they give a shit. But checking hormone levels isn't complicated or expensive.

I know the standard is about 3 miscarriages before they give a shit. But checking hormone levels isn't complicated or expensive.

I've had a stillbirth and 4 miscarried babies, the doctors thoughts here is they can't do anything for first trimester so why try. They won't start injections until after first trimester.

Anyone else having discharge? Is it normal?

Like eggish white discharge here and there?

Found this and now feel much better!

"Discharge: It's normal to see a thin, milky white discharge (called leukorrhea) early in your pregnancy. You can wear a panty liner if it makes you feel more comfortable, but don't use a tampon because it can introduce germs into the vagina. If the discharge is foul-smelling, green, or yellow, or if there's a lot of clear discharge, call your doctor."

I'm having a lot of milky cm the past few days. I think it's what your body builds the plug with.

Anyone else having discharge? Is it normal?

Like eggish white discharge here and there?

Found this and now feel much better!

"Discharge: It's normal to see a thin, milky white discharge (called leukorrhea) early in your pregnancy. You can wear a panty liner if it makes you feel more comfortable, but don't use a tampon because it can introduce germs into the vagina. If the discharge is foul-smelling, green, or yellow, or if there's a lot of clear discharge, call your doctor."

I have heaps. Sometimes it feels like AF has come, but it's just CM!

Those who have toddlers, are you doing your normal or doing less/trying to relax through first trimester?

Ive been carrying on as normal - pretty hard to stop with a 2 year old he;ll only climb me :winkwink: Im sure its fine, well until when your bumps so big you cant pick them up :haha:

Ive been carrying on as normal - pretty hard to stop with a 2 year old he;ll only climb me :winkwink: Im sure its fine, well until when your bumps so big you cant pick them up :haha:

I'm just so scared, I have a wild two and three year old :) I just don't want to over do it.

That is so terrible. That is bad medical practice. I just yelled at my dr and they said thu have an emergency ultrasound slot open and I can come in and they test my levels. I didn't mean to be so harsh with them but Im so angry at passive docors

GP - Im so sorry to hear your news, I hope that things happen naturally for you as quickly as it can and you get back on the boards as soon as you can :kiss:

I'm just so scared, I have a wild two and three year old :) I just don't want to over do it.

~ok that sounds more hard work with a 2 and 3 year old, id rest :winkwink:

Just been trying to catch up - haven't been on in ages.
Welcome to all the new ladies and GP - I am so so sorry honey. Be gentle on yourself, I wish I could say something, anything to make things hurt a little less. Thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs:
xxx

GingerPanda, I can't imagine your pain, but I can feel it in my heart... Sending hugs and prayers your way for healing and your rainbow soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->