2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

They'll just make it Whigfield's thread instead of mine so she can edit the front page. :thumbup: You ladies are welcome to work together or do whatever you like, of course.

It would be nice to work together, Radiance. :hugs:

I'm still so sorry to see you go, GP. It's so unfair. :nope: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I called my gp and arranged a call back after work. My dr thinks i may have a uti and has prescribed me anti biotics. I really hope he is right. He said to just go and see him if my cramp gets any worse or if I have more red blood

Xx

Thanks everybody! :hugs:

I will stop in every now and then to check on you all!

It would be nice to work together, Radiance. :hugs:

Sounds good! Just let me know if there's anything I can do :thumbup:

I called my gp and arranged a call back after work. My dr thinks i may have a uti and has prescribed me anti biotics. I really hope he is right. He said to just go and see him if my cramp gets any worse or if I have more red blood

Xx

Is the spotting better? I've been have cramps here and there, many say it's normal but it nearly scares me to death!

Second appointment is in less than 10 minutes!!! Am I the only one that hearts starts racing before appointments, even just to get blood slips. Those words never leave, "I'm sorry.. I can't find his heartbeat"

Good luck, Radiance! I'm sure it will be fine! :hugs:

@Pink, I hope you feel better with the antibiotics. UTIs are no fun. :nope:

Good luck Radience! Xx

It's not every time I pee now but it's still there, mostly pink and brown now. No more red thank god. I wish I could get excited!

Thanks Whigfield x

About to get blood work done! No hCG but have my ultrasound scheduled!! March 6th in the morning... starting the countdown!

Thanks, GP. I'll try to keep it going as best I can. I hope you get your rainbow soon. :hugs: :hugs:

Good to hear about your ultrasound Radiance! How many weeks will you be then?

I have a super early scan tomorrow and really don't want to. :nope:

Thanks, GP. I'll try to keep it going as best I can. I hope you get your rainbow soon. :hugs: :hugs:

Good to hear about your ultrasound Radiance! How many weeks will you be then?

I'll be 7+6 :)
The lady I saw today said no way for waiting 3+ weeks, she said for EDD's it's better during 7-8 weeks, the other doctor wanted me to wait until 11 weeks!!!

@ToughhGal Hopefully it will be just fine! You'll be a day off of 6 weeks, right? Hopefully you'll get to see a little something. :hugs: At 6+3 I saw a bean and heartbeat, and at 6+0 (last pregnancy) I saw the tiniest bean with heartbeat, but I think that one in particular was unusual as not many are seen that early! :hugs:

@Radiance That's really good! The NHS gave me a scan at 6+3 and stupidly dated me at "5-6 weeks" (didn't even bother to take an accurate measurement!) so they put me back by THEIR dates, and so my next scan with them is not until 13 weeks - because they think I'll be 12 then. :dohh: I would go nuts without private scans I think. I have another at 10 weeks.

AFM, I have been bidding on a couple of carseats (Maxi Cosi Pebble) for A baby (I don't specifically expect it to be for this baby - as horrible as that sounds, but I know a miscarriage could still happen!) that are going through my old work. They're basically catalogue returns and I know all the people that service them, pack them, and list them, and how the system works, and they're usually as new condition, with over half the price off. So far I've lost about 4.. :haha: But I don't want to pay more than x amount, and they're listing quite a few at the minute so I'm content to wait. I love a bargain. :cloud9:

Ginger, my Florence friend, keep your chin up hun. Make them test your thyroid and progesterone levels a nd ask about baby asprin. I so want to see you get a rainbow baby. :hugs:

Ladies I have had a lot of cramping the last couple days but no blood. I'm a bit confused really. Most of the pain is right around my c-section scar and it's a little worrysome. I don't remember this much soreness with DD this early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->