2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Waiting for the nurse... my heart is racing... I hate this feeling before appointments!

Good luck Ginger today ill be thinking of you xx

Radiance how did your appointment go? :flower:

Hope everything went well today Radience. :hugs:

Thinking of you today GP. Goodluck

Hope everything went well, Radiance! :flower:

Good luck today, Ginger. We're all thinking of you.

Wow this thread moves fast. I see I am going to have to check in more than every few days to keep up! hope everyone is ok x

Good luck ginger my prayers are with you.
How did everything go radiance?
Afm just counting down until next Friday at 4 pm. Luckily I stay pretty busy these days but it's dragging

Morning ladies!

GP - my thoughts are with you today :hugs:.

Radiance - How did yesterday go?

The anxiety of all of this is getting the best of me today. My BB's feel less sore today, I'm trying really hard not to read anything into it but it's just so darn hard now not to freak out about every little thing due to the mc last year. I remember how blissfully ignorant I was to all of this when I was pregnant with my boys. The only thing I was concerned about was when my bump would start poking out. I don't think I paid any attention to all the little symptoms early on. Just really anxious for my scan next week, it can't come soon enough :nope:.

Oh, I thought I posted!! So I was a little disappointed, the midwife I saw won't let me get an ultrasound until at least 3 weeks, so in my 9th week and wouldn't let me get my blood drawn for hCG :nope:

I have an appointment on Thursday with someone else so going to ask for one of them. The appointment just confirmed pregnancy and the normal vitals.

Last night I had a dream baby was a girl!! ;)

Afternoon ladies, I haven't posted for a few days but been trying to keep up with all the posts.

I'm thinking of you today Ginger, hoping for a miracle. Stranger things have happened.

I've suddenly got an enormous belly and am craving chicken pasties. This is not good! LO came over and patted my tummy lastnight, awww. We haven't even told her she's going to be a big sister yet!

P.s. Radiance I was also refused an early scan :( I'm having to wait it out til 12 weeks so I feel your frustration x

Hi everyone and thank you for all the warm welcomes!

I am really grateful for this thread as I find it comforting to be able to talk to women who know what it is like to be anxious all the time expecting the worst. I know that most women are nervous about their pregnancies but as a number of PAL ladies have said, a mc takes the innocence out of pregnancy and I think that many women who have not experienced pregnancy loss don't quite have the same cynicism that we do. It sucks basically and I feel like a bit of a drag sometimes when taking to women who expect 100% that their pregnancies will result in a happy, healthy baby when I still have the mindset of "if this pregnancy results in a live birth..."

I was reading about some women who won't get scans until 12 weeks and that seems so hard :( I am surprised that you would not be offered a viability scan after mc, whereabouts are you guys located that only get a 12 week u/s?

I'm the UK. I was booked in for a scan after my MC but I cancelled it cos I knew there was nothing left and didn't want to see an empty womb or be around pregnant women in the waiting room, just wanted to move on. If I'd kept that appointment, I could've called the epu and gone in early but because I cancelled, I can't, cos I'm not registered. Or something like that! Really annoyed me at first but trying to keep busy and get on with things x

I'm in the US, I normally get early scans anyways, even before my losses. With Elijah I got one at almost every appointment, they called them "fun scans"

I have a history with pprom and preterm labor so I had a few scares and he would reassure me.

Well, ladies. I am officially not getting my rainbow this time. :(

7w6d measuring 6w3d with no heartbeat. It somehow grew another 2 days, but it's clearly not a healthy pregnancy.

Well, ladies. I am officially not getting my rainbow this time. :(

7w6d measuring 6w3d with no heartbeat. It somehow grew another 2 days, but it's clearly not a healthy pregnancy.

I am so sorry :cry: :hugs:

Awww Ginger I'm so sorry. :hugs: You will get your rainbow hun, it's just gonna take longer. :hugs:

Do you have to have surgery or will you wait for a natural mc? I always opted for the surgery, couldn't stand the waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->