2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

its going by alittle fast but I work and go to school plus with hubby and the babies I stay busy

I just want to fly out of first trimester! I'm a worried (and hopeful) mess!! :haha: I know I'll still be worried in the coming trimesters because of Elijah but my risk is so much less than first trimester! I think once I hit 8/9 weeks it will go by faster, once I hit 10/11 weeks I will feel much more relaxed.

5/6 weeks is such a scary time, each week is an amazing milestone.

floridamomma- Happy almost 7 weeks!! Don't you hate the wait for scans? A week still feels like a lifetime!

My scan is Friday too Florida - What times yours? Mines at 10:30am not sure how much they'll see if anything at 6w1d.

My symptoms are stronger one day then not so much the next, but im self prescribing progesterone so probably giving myself more symptoms than i would have.

Happy milestones to everyone xxx

It's at 4pm. So that's going to be the longest day of my life lol. I wish I could go to sleep and wake up when it's time to push lol. First tri is so scary

Good luck for all the scans happening next week! So exciting! :happydance:

Happy 6 weeks Radiance!

Fab finding the heartbeat already!! :thumbup: My friend has my doppler right now and im glad as i would be trying now at 5 weeks to find a heartbeat :blush:

Essie - hope your ok sweet, ive found this time round im ballooning out quicker so maybe its the pressure on you scar xx

Thanks hun, I am thinking this may just be growing pains. It seems worse in the evenings after a long day. I'm definitely expanding in my lower stomach, jeans are so uncomfy already.

Fab finding the heartbeat already!! :thumbup: My friend has my doppler right now and im glad as i would be trying now at 5 weeks to find a heartbeat :blush:

Essie - hope your ok sweet, ive found this time round im ballooning out quicker so maybe its the pressure on you scar xx

Thanks hun, I am thinking this may just be growing pains. It seems worse in the evenings after a long day. I'm definitely expanding in my lower stomach, jeans are so uncomfy already.

I always have some pains at the end of the day, specifically once I get both my toddlers to bed and have some relaxing time. :thumbup: I was just saying early this morning how I'm suprise I have no bloat, half way through the day and I am very bloated! Went to the store tonight and none of my jeans button now!!

It's been very quiet in here!! I hope everyone is doing okay! :)

Feeling guilty, all I want is chocolate. I've been eating something chocolate/dessert related once a day for the past week :nope: Yesterday I had a slice of coconut cream pie, the day before I had a slice of chocolate cream pie and today I had a chocolate muffin. When I think about I feel so sick. I normally don't eat things like that. I can say that I am snacking on a lot of fresh fruits and veggies though :thumbup:

What do you all eat? I find myself being paranoid with food now. What's safe and not. I can can find a reason not to eat almost everything :( I guess I just need some reassurance.

Goodluck ladies that are having scans soon. I should find out Monday when mine is scheduled:happydance:

I always have some pains at the end of the day, specifically once I get both my toddlers to bed and have some relaxing time. :thumbup: I was just saying early this morning how I'm suprise I have no bloat, half way through the day and I am very bloated! Went to the store tonight and none of my jeans button now!!

Lol, I feel about the same. In the morning I feel pretty normal but by bedtime I feel 4 months pregnant:haha: Gravity takes it's toll by late evening, on the belly and boobs:rofl:

I keep wanting to eat pizza. I craved it when pregnant with DD as well. I can't stand sweets right now, chocolate especially, and that's so not like me. I have not ate chocolate since January! So weird.

I am just starving all the time, it's ridiculous! Eating does seem to help with nausea (although it's not been too bad this time round) so I always end up putting on weight straight from the positive test almost.

I swear I am showing already and work trousers and jeans are already too tight to wear. Broke out the maternity trousers this week for work but they were actually pretty uncomfortable too - think I was trying to pull them up too high to cover my belly but they aren't designed for that (under the bump ones- except I don't have bump just a flabby belly :haha::blush::haha:)

Sure people at work must have noticed ....

Next scan is on Monday - really excited but so scared too.

xxxx

its so exciting we are all getting closer to second tri. I told myself im halfway there now. this is the 3rd night in a row that I work up from terrible gas pain. it literally feels like a rupturing ectopic and makes me terrified. I jst tell myselfto remain calm(yeah right). but I will be excited to see all the scans and upcoming appts. I get my first apt after my scan on the 28th

its so exciting we are all getting closer to second tri. I told myself im halfway there now. this is the 3rd night in a row that I work up from terrible gas pain. it literally feels like a rupturing ectopic and makes me terrified. I jst tell myselfto remain calm(yeah right). but I will be excited to see all the scans and upcoming appts. I get my first apt after my scan on the 28th

Im glad im not the only one. It started early in the morning and lasted all day. It was so painful and terrifying. But after a good rest it seems to have past. Hope you are feeling better :flower:

I am now but this is like the 3rd night in a row. it feels like something is wringing out my intestine! sorry your going through it too

I made a chees and beans jacket potato before and half way through eating its. Yuk wanted to vomit .
Hath sickness I think morning sickness or any pregnancy sickness feels like a hangover . Haha .
I've always been someone who has not drank as I can't cope with hangovers . Now pregnacy just give s me this feeling all day .
I've gone ov pasta and I normally eat pasta more that any other food .

I occasionally get really bad gas pain too. :nope: I worry so much too. I wish the first trimester wasn't so terrifying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->