2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

I'm noticing some slight preferences here lately. I'm craving white flour carbs lol. The other day I would have paid $100 for a bagel :haha:. I'm trying to limit them throughout the week as wheat/flour products aren't great for folks like me with endometriosis. My acupuncturist put me through a very strict cleanse right before falling pregnant and while I'm not living by that level of strict diet now I am sticking with mostly fresh fruit, veggies, dark leafy greens, nuts, beans, and organic proteins…still limiting sugar, flour products and processed foods except for one "cheat day" a week. But lately all I have wanted is bread, bread, and more bread! It worries me because I don't want to cause an inflammatory response with my endo though so I try not to give into my cravings…but it's getting harder lol.

Floridamomma - speaking of endo, do you happen to have endometriosis? Since my first surgery, and a reflare up necessitating a second surgery, most of my pain symptoms have been concentrated in the bowels. Gas bubbles and moving my bowels during AF would feel like I was being stabbed in the gut by 50 knives! I've noticed it some the last couple of weeks too, like the growing pains are aggravating it, which I've read isn't uncommon. Just a thought?

Hope everyone has a great Saturday :flower:. Today is the day I had my mc in my last pregnancy…so trying to stay busy so I don't think about it. Thinking about taking my boys to the movies and enjoying this fabulous weather to help keep my mind off of things :thumb up:.

I'm drinking a can of coke every day. Normally I don't touch the stuff. But it HAS to be coke. Or the peach juice powder you mix with water. Mmmmm.

Good morning ladies! I haven't checked in in a while. Everything is going good with me. Don't have many symptoms. I have been bloated a lot lately. Pants are fitting tight. I haven't had any MS except when I brush my teeth, something about brushing my teeth that makes me sick. Can't believe that I am 8 weeks today. Time seems to be going so slowly but right now that's ok with me.

Good luck to all the ladies going for scan this week.

I haven't checked in either but it is because I am feeling so horrid. Finding it hard to function let alone run around after a 1 year old! Not complaining though...I appeciate the reminder! ;)

I have lost about 3 pounds or so as I am on a low glycemic diet to prevent GD and maybe have a smaller baby! lol I am also still breastfeeding so I think I am using a lot of calories there as well as cutting out sugar has made a big difference! Now just to get rid of the all day nausea and I will be golden!

Interested to see when I will show? Fourth pregnancy in 4 years...we will see!

Hope all are well! I have an early scan on March 4th...so trying not to hold my breath until then!

Happy Blueberry day (a.k.a week 7) to my fellow Oct 11th girls :) floridamomma, icantdecide and RedheadBabies!

I definitely logged on at like 3 am to see the new fruit on my ticker hehe :).

I celebrated by having less morning sickness, and eating an almond croissant and some steamed pork buns for breakfast, first bit of real food in days!

How's everyone else feeling today?

TMI- I'm constipated the last few days :thumbup: Could never imagine being so excited over it :haha: Only morning sickness once :( Nausea is barely here today. I am exhausted still and constipated though. Every day seems to be a different thing, it's never just there for days at a time.

I'm feeling good day, yesterday I was panicked and worried (naturally). Had another pregnancy dream last night, in the dream I had a dark positive and baby was healthy! :thumbup: I think this one will be a girl! I obviously want a healthy baby but I will admit I'm leaning towards boy a little more. Today I am 6+1, my OB told me I was 5+4 at the appointment and at my scan I would be 7+6. She told me that puts me at October 18th, it should be the 17th based on that though!

Happy Blueberry day (a.k.a week 7) to my fellow Oct 11th girls :) floridamomma, icantdecide and RedheadBabies!

I definitely logged on at like 3 am to see the new fruit on my ticker hehe :).

I celebrated by having less morning sickness, and eating an almond croissant and some steamed pork buns for breakfast, first bit of real food in days!

How's everyone else feeling today?

Happy blueberry day!!!

Uggggh, really craving an ice cold glass of coke right now. That sounds heavenly! :haha:

Congrats on 8 weeks, Frustrated. :happydance:

Ooooh that's exciting Krippy! I have another scan on March 4th too. :happydance: Sorry to hear you've been feeling rough, too. Can't imagine how it must be breastfeeding and growing a new baby at the same time!

Happy 7 weeks to floridamomma, icantdecide, RedheadBabies and Elsa! :happydance:

My nausea is very on and off at the moment too, Radiance. I always sit and think for a while, "oh no, I haven't felt sick in ages" and then it comes and slams me n the face. :haha: I think we're carrying a girl too! I can't wait to see what all of us are having.

New fruit for me tomorrow too curni! :happydance:

Hi ladies! Am I too late to join you? I read a lot of the last posts and will read some more later on. So sorry for the losses and congrats on all the healthy scans.

I had a MC at 7+4 almost 8 weeks ago (after almost a year of trying for number 3) only dtd 3 times since, had no AF and got a bfp Thursday an today. So I don't know how far along I am (it's either roughly 7 or 4 weeks using dtd dates as ovulation) and don't know a due date yet but it's in October sometime!

So so anxious and paranoid right now, I'm even worried the tests are wrong somehow and it's something to do with the last pregnancy! Had negative tests a couple of weeks after MC though so hoping it can't be. Waiting on midwife phoning me with a booking appointment, hoping they give me an early scan?

I'm also worried the few people who knew about the last pregnancy will think bad of us for getting pregnant again so quickly. We honestly didn't think we would as it took so long last time and we certainly haven't forgotten about our lost little bean. I'm just worrying about everything right now!

Sorry for going on. Praying for a sticky bean and to be able to share this journey with you all! X

Hi ladies! Am I too late to join you? I read a lot of the last posts and will read some more later on. So sorry for the losses and congrats on all the healthy scans.

I had a MC at 7+4 almost 8 weeks ago (after almost a year of trying for number 3) only dtd 3 times since, had no AF and got a bfp Thursday an today. So I don't know how far along I am (it's either roughly 7 or 4 weeks using dtd dates as ovulation) and don't know a due date yet but it's in October sometime!

So so anxious and paranoid right now, I'm even worried the tests are wrong somehow and it's something to do with the last pregnancy! Had negative tests a couple of weeks after MC though so hoping it can't be. Waiting on midwife phoning me with a booking appointment, hoping they give me an early scan?

I'm also worried the few people who knew about the last pregnancy will think bad of us for getting pregnant again so quickly. We honestly didn't think we would as it took so long last time and we certainly haven't forgotten about or lost little bean. I'm just worrying about everything right now!

Sorry for going on. Praying for a sticky bean and to be able to share this journey with you all! X

Welcome and congrats. I am a big worrier like yourself.

Definitely not too late to join us, AllStar! Welcome! :wave:

When you find out what your due date is let me know and I'll add you up. :hugs:

I'm also worried the few people who knew about the last pregnancy will think bad of us for getting pregnant again so quickly. We honestly didn't think we would as it took so long last time and we certainly haven't forgotten about our lost little bean. I'm just worrying about everything right now!

Welcome and congratulations! :hugs: I think we all have the same worries, either we say it or not. And if there's anyone in here with no worries, I am flat out jealous! :haha: This is my 4th pregnancy in a row, after 3 losses(5 babies) in a row. My husband and I are keeping low for now but most likely will share at 12/13ish weeks. I originally thought 20+ but I am too excited! Plus, if something does go wrong I want my friends and family to know about the baby. My chances for another stillbirth are low, they never found anything wrong with Elijah, placenta or cord. Of course it makes me a little more worried than an average pregnant women.

Have you made an appointment yet?
My dates are based off a very weird LMP, I can't be too off because I got two negatives on February 1st! There are many of us waiting for our first scans still :thumbup:

Hi all...I have also had those strong gas pains, usually when trying to sleep at night. They can be brutal!

I am going for my first scan tomorrow, praying for a heart beat!

Just checking in with everyone. I haven't been feeling too bad. I am finding instead of being extremely tired everyday that I am only tired by the end of the day and the first half of the day I am pretty good. I had a bit of a fright today though as I went to the bathroom for what seems like the 100th time today and I saw some blood spots, just tiny ones. Then I thought back to how I have been feeling the last couple of days and I know for a fact that I have a UTI or bladder type infection. I seem to get one every time I am pregnant. Ugh. It's annoying. Will have to get to the clinic to get some antibiotics. Have any of you ladies ever had one while pregnant? The blood still worries me but I at least know where it came from and why and it was just a few tiny drops and I haven't had any since and it's been like 8 hours since I noticed that. I'm sure everything is fine.

In happier news I go to see my doctor on Tuesday and will hopefully get to hear the baby's heart beat and hopefully get an ultrasound booked!!! Fingers crossed we can find the heart beat. It shouldn't be too hard to find since I will be 8 weeks that day. :)

Also I finally started a pregnancy journal which you can read here.

Welcome and congrats allstar! Worrying is normal and I've learned not to worry what people will say. Only you have to appreciate your choices
Leilani I'm glad your not exhausted all day hopefully as kind tri will be a walk in the park for us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->