2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Went for scan, it looks like I am measuring about a week behind. Yolk sac was seen...really hoping to see a heart beat on March 4th or I think this will not be our rainbow. Hoping for a heart beat!

Hope your dates are off castaway :hugs: Fx'd you see the heartbeat next scan.

FX for you Castaway. Were you charting?

I used the Clear blue monitor, got a Peak day either 14 or 15, with my son got a peak on 9 and 10.

So in a sense she feels I could have ovulated as late as 16 going off the monitor.

We shall see...it just makes me sick as I probably would not be such a mess if we had our Christopher here.:cry:

FX for you Castaway. Were you charting?

I used the Clear blue monitor, got a Peak day either 14 or 15, with my son got a peak on 9 and 10.

So in a sense she feels I could have ovulated as late as 16 going off the monitor.

We shall see...it just makes me sick as I probably would not be such a mess if we had our Christopher here.:cry:

Oh CastawayBride, I didn't realize all our losses have similar dates. I'm thinking of you, I know it's hard not to worry but try to relax as much as you can :hugs:

Went for scan, it looks like I am measuring about a week behind. Yolk sac was seen...really hoping to see a heart beat on March 4th or I think this will not be our rainbow. Hoping for a heart beat!

Hope march 3rd comes round quick I know the wait is agonising. When I went at 6w 2d with my son they said the same put me back a week and just saw sac well he showed up a few dats later and was burn a week early so he just took his time growing but caught up in end xxxx

Castaway I hope it's just too soon and also just because you ovulate on the 16 it can be changed by implantation date as well. Fingers crossed and prayers up for you

I think for wednesdays insteand of hump day, should be blump day. As some ladies called it :) had to steal that word!

Thanks for all the comments on the UTI's ladies. Makes me feel like I'm not alone. I am taking my grandmother's advice and trying to get rid of it naturally without antibiotics. Will get a prescription on Tuesday just in case though. My grandmother is a retired nurse and has had 6 children so she knows what she is talking about. She said to drink lots of cranberry juice and water and it should take about 3 days to go away. If it doesn't then I will need to go on the medicine.

Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind if I join. I've been hesitating to join a group as we had one healthy DS in 2009 and then two miscarriages over the last 4 years. It was when we finally decided that we'd had enough of going to the fertility clinic (after many failed IUIs) and went to see a Naturopath for advice that we suddenly became pregnant! It had been nearly 2 years since I was pregnant when I had the urge to pee on a stick, and I thought I was seeing things when the test line started darkening. We went for an ultrasound at what we were guessing to be 6 weeks 6 days and we saw a heartbeat (139 bmp) and were told that the baby was measuring at 7 weeks 1 day. I know all of this should leave me feeling excited and relieved but I still can't help feeling nervous and afraid that we will go in for our 12 week ultrasound only to find out that we've miscarried. Am I crazy or is this normal? I appreciate you taking the time to read this!

@Castaway Fingers crossed you'll see a heartbeat at the next scan. :hugs:

Welcome Jallia! :wave: I think what you're feeling is very normal for every woman that's ever had a loss. :hugs: I have been feeling the same thing - 2 healthy scans so far, but convinced at 12 weeks it will all go wrong. I'm sure it will get better the further along we get. :flower: I will add you up on the board.

Will be keeping my fingers crossed castaway :hugs:

Jallia, I'm a nervous wreck at the moment! I think after a loss, we won't stop worrying until we're holding a baby in our arms. And even then the worry doesn't stop! I was nervous to join a group too but I felt that the ladies here understood how I felt so felt better here than in other groups x

My rainbow baby is due October 26th waiting for Sono conformation my rainbow came as a huge surprise following my third MC in 5 years I do have a healthy 5 1/5 year old boy but all pregnancys following have turned into MC praying this one is different I feel so different with this one so My hopes are really high right now. :cloud9: :happydance: :baby:

I have shared to my mom and few close friends...Waiting until I hear that first heartbeat around 8 weeks and then thinking of sharing. How about you?

We will not share until we are almost done with second trimester. I am not looking forward to hearing comments, "Well are you sure you should be telling people, since you lost your son and all so late?" I heard that after my blighted ovum..."maybe you should not tell anyone your pregnant." Lovely and so supportive!

We have shared with everyone. I waited until 7 weeks but after that we shared. I just wanted people to know. If something happens I'm prepared to tell people and hope that they will be supportive. With our last lost we didn't tell anyone and I found it harder to not have people to talk with and also harder that people didn't know what we were going through.

Thanks for the kind words whigfield and AllStar! I agree that it's easier to have a group of mamas to chat with that know exactly how you're feeling. Many of my friends have had nothing but healthy pregnancies so it's hard for them to truly understand why I'm so nervous.

MrsSmith - welcome to the group! Our stories are somewhat similar. My boy is only 4 but he's been asking for a brother or sister for a looong time so hoping this one is it. I also feel differently this time around. More like I did when I was pregnant with my son.

Radiance - I really wanted to wait until the end of our first trimester to tell our family because my mom is horrible at keeping secrets and with our first miscarriage, she ended up telling all kinds of people and the day we found out we were miscarrying, a distant cousin sent me a Facebook message congratulating us and going on about how excited our son would be. It was devastating. With that said, my husband couldn't help himself and told his parents so word is now spreading (his mom has the same problem as mine :p)

Welcome Jallia :hi:

I will be waiting until 12/13 weeks- whenever I have that scan!! Elijah was an early stillbirth and in the US he is considered stillbirth. We lost him at 20+1 so there is no way I am waiting that long. We were originally going to wait literally until around 35 weeks but I want to enjoy my pregnancy, not hide it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->