2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

My scan is tomorrow too and nerves are starting to go crazy!!
I'm the same Lou and hate it! One day full of symptoms and the next nothing!

Radiance good luck at your scan tomorrow!

I have been lurking lately due to finally getting over a bad cold/flu. I am so glad that everyone sounds to be doing so well. I am 7weeks 5 days today and proud that this is now past the time where we lost our little angel if September. I can't wait until next Tuesday for my next scan!

Good luck to everyone else getting scans tomorrow. I can wait to read all the updates!

It's so confusing isn't it one minute my boobs are killing and tummy bloated trying not to fall asleep and be sick the next I'm normal with no sign. I

Ashaz, it's nice that you're past the time you lost your last little one. That's one of the reasons I can't wait to find out how far along I am so I know when I am too. I'm kind of hoping that by my scan in a couple of weeks I might already be past but I'll just be happy as long as everything's ok.

Looking forwards to the scan updates today :)

London and Whig so lad you guys found the hb on Doppler. I am afraid of the Doppler since having 3 mc.

Confused glad you also found hb. How was scan did you get to see bubs?
Curni congrats on scan and seeing the lo!
Good luck Lou I hope all goes all well with your scan

Good luck Radiance too! :hugs:

@floridamomma After 3 mc I was the same too, especially because the last time we couldn't find it, it meant baby had died (despite listening to it a few hours before!). I had to put my headphones in and listen to music and let OH find it. :blush:

Radiance so excited so many scans today for us!! Good luck Hun!
Ashaz being sick and preg is the absolute worse. I hope your scan comes up quickly
Allstar I hope you will be further along. It almost feels like before the scan you kind of have the what will be will be attitude so urging the calmness will get you through.
Afm scan is today at 4pm. So I have to wait all day but iWork until 3 so it will be fine. Sorry I've been Mia. Ladies we are moving. I am not really scared I have actually been rather calm this whole pregnancy

Good luck with all the scans ladies!

Looks like I may have the start of a toothache...it kills me when I drink cold items or breathe in the cold air. Athough I am classic offender of brushing to hard so yeah, dentist appt Tuesday....not looking forward to it.

Ummm yeah had 1 cavity my entire life, and that was from braces. I have no idea to what to expect. :haha: Of course it happens when I am pregnant, in the first tri.:dohh:

Oooh another scan, good luck floridamomma! Hopefully feeling calm is a very good sign. :hugs:

Oh no Castaway! Hopefully it's nothing or something minor they can fix up okay!

:happydance::happydance: very happy to find a little nugget with a heartbeat and measuring on target :happydance::happydance: Wasnt expecting that at all :blush:

Hey ladies, I have been bleeding on and off for just over a week so my midwife got me a scan today. I should be 7 weeks tomorrow but I am only measuring 4 weeks. They are doing bloods in case my dates are wrong but there's no way I'm only 4 weeks as I got my first BFP on the 7th feb. So gutted :cry:

Hey ladies, I have been bleeding on and off for just over a week so my midwife got me a scan today. I should be 7 weeks tomorrow but I am only measuring 4 weeks. They are doing bloods in case my dates are wrong but there's no way I'm only 4 weeks as I got my first BFP on the 7th feb. So gutted :cry:

I am so sorry Pink :( :hugs:

I have two wisdom teeth coming through, I can't eat on my left side and it hurts just moving my mouth!! :nope: Oral surgery scares me a bit, but being pregnant and knowing I will need it while pregnant really scares me!

I bought a few girl outfits from a friend, they are so stylish and cute :blush: I couldn't resist! So stick baby and hopefully my feeling isn't wrong :haha:

Getting more nervous!! Scared it's either a blighted ovum or baby isn't were it should be :( Lets hope the day flies by!! I have about 6 hours to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->